We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
uv-o3-respiration sterilization Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 5/14/2013 10:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so i heard that ozone is generated via uv lights?! this seems new news to me, i was wondering if anyone knows more about the correlation between the two, if it is only a certain type of uv that creates ozone and there are other types of uv lights that do not? also i know mushrroms like to breate oxygen rich air and breath out carbon rich air, so would ozone be a good way to keep a fruiting chamber clean and boost mushroom health at the same time? aaaaand stuff Razz lemme know. what. you... think?
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mahan
#2 Posted : 10/11/2013 4:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as I know Ozone (O3) is not stable and will quickly convert to O2 at lower atmosphere. Also for Ozone to be created you need UV and electric discharge such as lightning which creates the Ozone layer. Ozone is also hazardous to your health.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light -you'll never forget it." Carl Sagan