We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Member Medals Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 4/20/2009 5:05:12 PM

Teotzlcoatl

It seems that "expert" members in various fields get a little "medal" by their user-name.

Could I have one for botanicals?

Do you have a CACTI medal? Maybe a Psychotria leaf medal?!

May I have one?

Smile

Also...

I Nominate the following Members for Medals-

Jorkest
Phlux
69ron
Polytrip

And possibly-
Fractal enchantment
Lorax
Ohayoco
VisualDistortion

I'd also say that you must have at least 500 post to get a medal!!!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pyx
#2 Posted : 4/20/2009 5:34:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i'd say yes, but you are missing about 11 more "e's" in your "please."

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 4/20/2009 5:41:28 PM

The Enlightend One

or can we get some new ranks. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 4/20/2009 11:43:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya! New ranks and new metals for everybody!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

HappyCamper
#5 Posted : 4/21/2009 12:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone please explain the ranking system on this site? At first I thought is was based on post count but everyone's is different. Does someone manually do it?

pyx
#6 Posted : 4/21/2009 12:54:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HappyCamper wrote:
Can someone please explain the ranking system on this site? At first I thought is was based on post count but everyone's is different. Does someone manually do it?

i thought it was for the moderators and experts. the only reason they have a crap load of posts if because they have been around the longest or tend to have the most expertise on various subjects. thus, meriting the icons.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 4/21/2009 12:59:34 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Well I'd like a "Botanical Metal" if that is possible.

Dorge
#8 Posted : 4/21/2009 1:27:21 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

i will take one for psychedelic triage doctor...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 4/21/2009 8:16:41 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

LLB wrote:
i will take one for psychedelic triage doctor...

Hehe, that made me smile.

As for the Medals.

'Coatl, I thought about giving you a Cacti/botanical medal before but the thing is, your botanical knowledge is not undisputed. With the 'Chemical Experts' they all deserved their medal because they showed their knowledge on the forum and the other chemical experts agreed with adding them to the chemical experts group.

You seem to have good knowledge about botanicals but your enthusiasm may sometimes cloud your judgment and sometimes other people (whiterasta e.g.) come in to correct you on important subjects.

I think you have to wait a bit longer to earn your medal.

As for the rankings, they are based on the count of posts and yes, they should be renewed.

Current ranks:
Spirit: 0 posts
Enlightend member: 50 posts
Hyperspace member: 150 posts

New rank;
Any idea's?

smokeydaze
#10 Posted : 4/21/2009 10:24:24 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Voyager: 300
Astral Planer: 600
Infinite Being: 1,500
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Infundibulum
#11 Posted : 4/21/2009 12:03:42 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

smokeydaze wrote:

These sounds nice!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

smokeydaze
#12 Posted : 4/21/2009 12:08:28 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

sorry, forgot one..

Buddha: 5,000
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 4/22/2009 1:47:47 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

Aw man... come on! Can't I have just a little cactus or something? Even if it was just for turning 69ron onto cacti? I do have a fair amount of knowledge about botanicals, even if it isn't flawless, and I am one of the only frequent posters who has a good knowledge of ethnobotany specifically.

If somebody needs a cactus IDed, who does it?

If somebody wants to know the best herb for problem "X", who is the first to respond?

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 4/22/2009 6:03:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

granted i have had my issues with Coatl..but sHe did get 69ron's SWIM interested enough to produce the d-limonene mescaline extraction tek...which SWIM was able to figure out and pass the lovely around to his friends...so for ONLY that..Coatl deserves the medal..
it's a sound

rellik
#15 Posted : 4/22/2009 6:19:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

iridium: http://www.heavens-above...ied&alt=0&tz=CET
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Infundibulum
#16 Posted : 4/22/2009 10:02:01 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

Aw man... come on! Can't I have just a little cactus or something? Even if it was just for turning 69ron onto cacti? I do have a fair amount of knowledge about botanicals, even if it isn't flawless, and I am one of the only frequent posters who has a good knowledge of ethnobotany specifically.

If somebody wants to know the best herb for problem "X", who is the first to respond?

Man, you're a crybaby, want disnae get! Have you not learned, medals or badges are never requested, they are awarded to you by others. Standing up and asking for a medal or whatever is simply pathetic.

And it is pathetic because everybody around here knows coatl and what he's worth for sooo.....what difference a graphical representation of a wee medal or something would make? If you really want one, design an avatar with a cactus medal for your profile and get a grip on yourself.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 4/22/2009 6:59:55 PM

"No, seriously"

smokeydaze wrote:

I like those ones, the Buddha however is a bit too much (semi-)religion for me.

The ranks have been added.

acolon_5
#18 Posted : 4/22/2009 7:23:57 PM

The Great Namah

Cool, I like it!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Infinite I
#19 Posted : 4/22/2009 7:29:22 PM

JC

Infundibulum wrote:
'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

Man, you're a crybaby, want disnae get! Have you not learned, medals or badges are never requested, they are awarded to you by others. Standing up and asking for a medal or whatever is simply pathetic.

And it is pathetic because everybody around here knows coatl and what he's worth for sooo.....what difference a graphical representation of a wee medal or something would make? If you really want one, design an avatar with a cactus medal for your profile and get a grip on yourself.

Exactly, want disnae get! funny! and Coatl I seen you say to another member like less than two weeks ago he asked how he rasied his rank to hyperspace member and you goes its not important or who cares, something along those lines?? Kinda contradicting yourself there, I was in agreement with you then but now Im not Confused Rolling eyes

Fair enough with folks who are chemists and what have you but is it going to be this elitist type stuff you see on other forums, look at me ive got a shiny wee thing next to my name, my ranks through the roof, im popular! Rolling eyes

The Traveler
#20 Posted : 4/22/2009 8:05:53 PM

"No, seriously"

The idea of the medals is to identify the expertises of a person. E.g. If someone has a chemical experts icon that means you can ask that person a questions about chemistry and have a good change to get a decent answer you can trust to be correct.

As I said before, 'Coatl hasn't earned that yet and begging for an icon won't change that.

12NEXT