We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Brewing San Pedro Options

SpiritWalker
#1 Posted : 4/18/2009 9:44:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This weekends journey.. San Pedro. I did a little different tactic than what I've read about so I was wondering what you guys thought about it and will it be effective. I'll definitely post the results later when I know for sure.

Started with 3 ft. of San Pedro and peeled the skin off of most. This got tedious so one of the stocks just went in with the skin. I noticed two methods. One called for cutting the cacti into stars and boiling, the other was a shaman tek that called for peeling only the green layer between the skin and the pulp. Per the shames advise I decided to eliminate the pulp all together. He not only stated that the pulp is what causes nausea but also said the active alkaloid is in the green. Upon further research I've discovered many people stating the pulp has maybe 2% alkaloid is any at all.

So I threw it all into a blender as described in the first tek I read. This tek called for juicing the cactus material after boiling. What I'm left with though is just a tea looking substance that looks like the final product without having the squeeze out the cacti material. On other words it's liquified skin and inner green material.

I'm hoping this will produce great results without the nausea I've read about from using the white inner core. I'll take a 2% loss in potency over hours of feeling sick any day! I put three ft. just in case but we're going to start with 1/3 each (there are two of us) and save the other cup incase we need to go further (which I'll probably do).

What do you think? Will it be effective? Or did I just screw up three good feet of Pedro?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SpiritWalker
#2 Posted : 4/18/2009 9:51:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Damn. I took some Kratom last night.. my typing is ALL fucked up today! hahaha. Sorry about that.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 4/18/2009 10:17:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I would have removed the skin and cut away the green layer then DRIED IT and THEN brewed it up. This helps to reduce nausea and make it less "snot-like".

If I were you'd I would just split that brew between you and one other friend. Both drink half but split your doses up taking them each 45 minutes apart.

Example- you both take 1/2 of your dose and then wait 45m and then take the other half. This helps to reduce nausea.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Phlux-
#4 Posted : 4/18/2009 10:19:19 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i recon it should be fine but strain it well then filter it then let the sediment fall out over night - swim found this to greatly reduce nausea. after doing this you could also add jelly powder and set it in the fridge to make it easier to consume
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

SpiritWalker
#5 Posted : 4/18/2009 11:05:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

it's been boiling for about 3 hours now... there is a snot like sludge at the bottom. So I suppose I am going to have to filter it as the instructions said.

I thought it was just a liquid. Hmmm.... we'll see how it goes.

Phlux-
#6 Posted : 4/18/2009 11:08:58 PM

The Root

be sure to ring it out well and do many soak/boils on the solids add the boilings together and reduce a little.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 4/19/2009 12:45:53 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I thought it was just a liquid. Hmmm.... we'll see how it goes.

It's only liquid if you dry the green flesh before brewing. Then it is the consistency of water.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

SpiritWalker
#8 Posted : 4/19/2009 3:43:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

9:45pm. This is the FOULEST stuff I've ever tasted. Even worse than the mimosa tea. I'm drinking 1 part cactus with 5 parts cranberry grape. Been sipping on it for about half an hour. Drank about 3/4th so far. Still has a FOUL taste but tolerable. Next time I'm going with the chem extraction for sure. Hope it's worth it! I'm starting to get some closed eyed visuals and vision distortion. But then again, I ate a bunch of kratom last night and I've been feeling a bit chilled all day today (lazy as hell) so that may have something to do with it.

69ron
#9 Posted : 4/19/2009 3:48:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I highly recommend doing an alkaloid extraction.

Look here:

Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene (orange oil)

and here:

Pure white mescaline HCl from cactus using d-limonene (orange oil)

The first one is about as complex as baking a loaf of bread. Anyone can do it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SpiritWalker
#10 Posted : 4/19/2009 4:07:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

cheers mate! I was looking at that too but my wife insisted on doing it al-natural. Hahaha. She agrees, next time.. extraction all the way! Plus it's safer in my opinion. You know exactly hwo much you're dosing.

d-lymonine huh? I have cases sitting in my garage Very happy

10:15. Starting to feel that acid feeling I use to know many many years ago. Very happy Damn.. it's been a long time baby! I missed you!

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 4/19/2009 4:43:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its much more enjoyable not having to swallow that snot
it's a sound

SpiritWalker
#12 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:31:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

11:30... I'm fucking tripping nice Very happy

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:24:14 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Link to Preperation

There is no need to go to the trouble of an extraction. Just do the dried chips method and the "cactus tea" isn't so bad.

VisualDistortion
#14 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extracting really is THAT FUCKING EASY! But Coatl will always throw here opinion out there.

Yes, mescaline is nice. So smoooooothhhhhh, so relaxing. I don't get any stimulation from it at all. I guess my chemistry is a little tweaked.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

69ron
#15 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:43:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mescaline is one of the best psychedelics there is. No other psychedelic is as smooth, pleasurable, and natural feeling as mescaline. It's pure bliss. It's just amazing. The only downside is that it lasts all day.

SWIM loves 75 mg with some coffee as a "recreational" dose. It is SO NICE. At that dose it's not very psychedelic but it's extremely blissful. You feel so full of life, so full of love, as if God's smiling at you, it's nothing short of fantastic.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SpiritWalker
#16 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:54:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

12:30... smoked some salvia, ripped a fucking hole in the time space continuum!

1am. salvia rush is long over but the trip is in full fucking force!

'Coatl
#17 Posted : 4/19/2009 7:21:36 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Extracting really is THAT FUCKING EASY! But Coatl will always throw here opinion out there.

Yes I will.

Phlux-
#18 Posted : 4/19/2009 8:10:17 AM

The Root

swim always uses fresh cacti for his tea - his tea is never snot - except for about 5 mins in the very beginning.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpiritWalker
#19 Posted : 4/19/2009 7:11:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HOLY SHIT! That was INTENSE! It's been a LONG time since I've tripped like that. Especially when I hit the Salvia! OH MAN! Next time I'm going to have some Elf Spice ready to blaze. My entire world came undone at the seems, the room disappeared and suddenly I was in hyperspace!

AWESOME! But more of a party drug than a spiritual thing in my opinion.

Anyway, how can I preserve the rest of these cuttings? I don't think I'm going to take another ride like that for a couple of months (it lasts a bit tooooo long). Will they be OK just sitting in the box or do I have to do something to them? (fridge or anything like that?)

'Coatl
#20 Posted : 4/19/2009 7:30:57 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Anyway, how can I preserve the rest of these cuttings? I don't think I'm going to take another ride like that for a couple of months (it lasts a bit tooooo long). Will they be OK just sitting in the box or do I have to do something to them? (fridge or anything like that?)

PEEL AND DRY THEM!

12NEXT