We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Over 5 lbs of hard red whole grain wheat bread consumed ina bout a week. Severe constipation Options

a1pha
#21 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:09:33 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

MagicGing wrote:
Could you be more specific please?

Sure.

Go to your local drug store and pick up some "Epsom Salt" in a large container. E.g., this.

Start with a tablespoon in about 16oz of water. Mix well. Use a mortar and pestle if you have one to break the salt into smaller pieces. Doing so will allow the salt to dissolve much more quickly in the solution.

Drink it all as quickly as possible. Afterwards, drink as much pure water as possible. Make sure you're in for the night as the toilet will be your friend for the next 8 hours.

Cheers.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#22 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:16:58 AM

Game Master

Pandora wrote:
This too shall pass . . . .

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

MagicGing
#23 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:30:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I sure hope that it does pass

So far no luck with the salt water flush, or the herbal tea (idk howlong it takes either to really work though)

The epsom salt sounds great. If the above doesnt work tonight, i will probly give the wpsom salt a try. If nothing, im gling to the hospital
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

#24 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:43:17 AM

Game Master

Another cup of tea won't hurt you.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

universecannon
#25 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:45:07 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yeah definitely get some epsom salt if that doesn't work..its the real deal, just don't take too much. Make sure to drink a ton of water since epsom can dehydrate you. What it does is bring water into your digestive system, so it really flushes you out. And eat a lot of fruit (preferably smoothies/juices), but try not to eat much before and after drinking the epsom salt

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

MagicGing
#26 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very helpful post.

Im going for that other cup of tea

I would immediatly rush towards the fruit, however i have been consuming liquids only for the past couple days, to reduce compaction. Im not sure if the fruit would compact more, or not
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

MagicGing
#27 Posted : 5/4/2013 2:07:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried 1.75 gms of magnesium citrate last night. Didnt work great, but it helped. Idk how similiar the 2 are

Infectedstyle
#28 Posted : 5/4/2013 2:58:44 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Pandora wrote:
This too shall pass . . . .

That is so weird, i've had this line randomly pop up in my head along with more lyrics from puscifer - momma sed about 2 hours ago by the time you posted. i wonder what cause prefixed this.

ibeing897
#29 Posted : 5/4/2013 3:14:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

not sure why you're not just taking laxatives as instructed?...Senna is a decent herbal laxative, it's actually a mild stimulant that gets things moving... but as others have said, drink plenty of water, epsom salts orally will help, also do a bunch of sit ups, head stands also work well.
all posts are fictional

MagicGing
#30 Posted : 5/4/2013 3:25:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been taking 2 laxatives, as the doctor said, for three days now. I tried an enema on the first, and magnesium citrate oral the second day. Today, i did the saltwater flush and the herbal tea, which does contain senna, and i feel this may work (though not to much yet)

ibeing897
#31 Posted : 5/4/2013 3:28:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also do the exercise thing, that really works.
all posts are fictional

jamie
#32 Posted : 5/4/2013 5:58:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

MagicGing wrote:
I have been taking 2 laxatives, as the doctor said, for three days now. I tried an enema on the first, and magnesium citrate oral the second day. Today, i did the saltwater flush and the herbal tea, which does contain senna, and i feel this may work (though not to much yet)

If after not shitting for over 2 weeks, and trying all that without much happening yet..I would just go get colon hydrotherapy like yesterday. Thats just me though. I cant imagine even 5 or 6 days of that let alone 2.5 weeks.
Long live the unwoke.

Jin
#33 Posted : 5/4/2013 7:27:41 AM

yes

truth be told i cant imagine not shitting everyday , i never get constipated , i would advice you to eat some fresh yoghurt ( the sour one not sweet one ) with some good bacteria cultures in it ,

infact i consume yogurt everyday , even if just a little

if you're not into smoking tobacco or have quit tobacco this could have made your symptoms worse , smoke a cigarette right now , infact if cannabis is your thing smoke that now aswell also could also try a decent cup of coffee to help you out aswell

edit : 2 weeks , i think you should immediately go to the hospital , this is just not normal , i can't imagine your suffering yet this is bad .......
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

MagicGing
#34 Posted : 5/4/2013 1:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For the record, the last time i was constipated i was a baaby, and i dont know 100% that this is from the whole grains; yet is very warranted imo, as 5 lbs in about a week is odd, and like i said ive never really been constipated

However, this morning ive had the most success!!

I think its the tea and/or saltwater (plus the laxatives ive been taking everyday and prune juice)
Yet theres still some blocked up....

MagicGing
#35 Posted : 5/5/2013 1:45:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Herbal tea and epsom salt saved the day.

Thanks everyone for the help and concern

Big grin

Guyomech
#36 Posted : 5/5/2013 1:55:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Congrats!

My wife has a theory: when someone asks you casually, "How are you today?" What they are really saying is, "So, you have a good crap yet today?"

At least partially true, I'm sure.

#37 Posted : 5/5/2013 1:58:29 AM

Game Master

Glad we could be of service. It is the highest honor to Serve your Breathern.

a1pha
#38 Posted : 5/5/2013 1:58:42 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

On the bright side... that was probably one amazing poo!

Joy!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

MagicGing
#39 Posted : 5/5/2013 2:05:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha yea it was actually knid of painful before, the boulder was rolling around inside me

Glad its over! I took shitting for granted, never again!

MagicGing
#40 Posted : 5/6/2013 5:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome ill get some kiwis

It appears as if some green thing is/was living inside my poo, ive just eaten a bunch of raw wild onions and will continue to do so for a few days. Hopefully that helps.

PREV12