We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms & voices (not in the head lol) Options

โ—‹
#1 Posted : 4/16/2009 1:12:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

So awhile back SWIM and a friend did 2 g's a piece of SWIMs homegrown mush's and there was one thing SWIM had failed to mention in the first posts regarding this trip.

About 3 or so hours into the experience, SWIM followed his friend (who almost couldn't handle the mushies lol) to the side yard of SWIMs house. And as SWIMs friend was wallowing around on the ground in SWIMs yard...SWIM had heard this DISTINCT voice coming from the woods next to SWIMs house (which is roughly only about 30ft away). Clear as day the voice said "SWIM!...SWIM!...SWIM!....HEY!!" This happened for about a good 20 seconds or so. But noone was there! As the voice was talking to SWIM, SWIM would move closer n' closer to the woods, but once he got too close, the voice stopped.

Has anyone ever had this happen on mushrooms? It was so distinct, so audible, and clear as day. Very weird to SWIM. Confused

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 4/16/2009 6:20:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, But with Vaporized DMT + MAOI tea.

It's the Tryptamine voices & music, I love the soothing, hypnotizing sounds Tryptamines produce!

On a number of occasions, I've heard distinct voices in the room with me, calling out my name and then continuing to speak to me. Although I can't remember what the content of the speaking was about.
I can however, remember the sound of the voice very well, it was a dual-toned voice, like there was a octave-doubler effect of it. One high tone, one low tone & totally in sync, one voice, two tones. And it sounded like it was off in the distance, but in the same room with me at at the same time. Like the room had quadrupled in size or something.

BTW, I was not only alone in my house at the time, but I was also laying on the floor in the acoustically designed control room of my home recording studio, which is absolutely silent when all of the gear is turned off (a completely pitch black, dark with the lights off!!).
So I wasn't just hearing noises from outside or anything like that either.

This is something I hear almost every time I combine vaped DMT & MAOI, I prefer B.Caapi vine over S.Rue seeds to make tea from, because the "spirit" is more fully realized & there is more of a mellow body feeling with Caapi.

I recently acquired some isolated Harmalas, 95% pure freebase Harmine & Harmaline & Tetrahydroharmine-HCL. The alkaloid mixture found in B.Caapi vine and I am enjoying the ease of use!! I have not experimented with subligual use yet, but putting the powder in gel-caps & swallowing the tasteless MAOI has been much preferred!!
Now, what to do with the closet full of Caapi Vine & Chacruna leaves...

Cheers mate!

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!