We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
dmt busts Options

SWIMfriend
#41 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:23:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's another article about that bust.

I still believe they were extracting, not manufacturing. We'll see.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SWIMfriend
#42 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

another news article. This one puts the "street value" of the drugs found at only $100,000. A lot less than three million!

More government bullsh*** and propaganda.

obliguhl
#43 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The drug is also known as the "45-Minute Psychosis

Laughing

Quote:
Results 1 - 10 of 199 für "45-Minute Psychosis".

SEEMS LIKE A REAL WIDESPREAD TERM!!!

Seems to spawn from the book:

Drugs of Abuse
Richard Lawrence Miller

VisualDistortion
#44 Posted : 5/31/2009 7:01:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, there is always BS being thrown around by these news articles about DMT bust. Usually LSD is the "Business Man's LSD" But I have never heard "45 minute psychosis". It is all propaganda. The same thing that the U.S. government did with LSD from the mid 60's to late 70's. They tell the media what to say about this stuff.

But to the benifit of the cops. If I was a straight edge police officer and I went into a basement and saw big cans and drums of solvent every I'd say, "Shit! This is dangerous. We need to get this cleaned up before it sets this neighborhood off."

The fact of the matter is that this whole thing is Ryan Canfields fault. First for operating a drug lab. Second, for moving big cans of solvent and glassware around in broad daylight. It doesn't matter that it is not any of his neighbors business, he still shouldn't be moving those things around. None of this propaganda would be spread around right now if this guy had some common sense.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Infundibulum
#45 Posted : 7/1/2009 5:06:58 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Fresh dmt bust in the states, report here.

The guy was found in possession of dmt along with mj and exstasy pills. Most likely a dealer, bottom line is that it may bring dmt one step closer to the law enforcement agents' radar.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

kungpow
#46 Posted : 7/1/2009 5:57:57 PM

Brandon

The more of these types of articles I read the more saddened I am. Hopefully we don't see any more for a long time.

Seven
#47 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

The guy was found in possession of dmt along with mj and exstasy pills. Most likely a dealer, bottom line is that it may bring dmt one step closer to the law enforcement agents' radar.

Yeah sounds like a dealer to me, with previous drug charges, and driving around with it. Swim wont even drive around with some mj on him.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

obliguhl
#48 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:47:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
DMT sounds like a great way to end up with brain damage.

NICE.

MagikVenom
#49 Posted : 7/1/2009 7:59:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

Thats prolly the most intellegent comenets I see to date I was able to read page one without once laughing or becoming slighlty angry a real milestone they are still pretty irratating but making progress.

wake and bacon
#50 Posted : 7/2/2009 8:18:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Killing spree on DMT... has a nice ring to it doesn't it... Rolling eyes
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Xstacy
#51 Posted : 7/5/2009 10:20:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Law enforcement is not interested in DMT at all. No one is. The last DMT bust in the US, which we all saw on this site, was believed to be a meth lab, not a DMT lab. I’m sure the police were actually disappointed to find it wasn’t a meth lab, but still had to make it look like the bust was a good thing to the public.

I’ve known police who will look the other way when they find acid, shrooms, etc., but the same police will lock you up if you have meth or cocaine. They know which drugs are the problematic drugs and which ones aren’t because they deal with freaked out cocaine and meth addicts all the time so they know how bad those drugs can be.

Keep in mind that the police are just doing their job and are actively looking for meth labs. Many people are mad about meth because it’s ruined so many lives. I’ve seen it destroy 2 people close to me. It’s a horrible drug of abuse. It’s spreading all over the place like a disease and no one likes seeing it in their neighborhood so they will report suspicious activity to the police.

If law enforcement was interested in getting people for DMT, all the places that sell mimosa on-line would be shut down. That’s the source of the DMT and they all know it. They just don’t care because DMT is not a problem. The police don’t arrest people freaking out of DMT. They never see people on DMT as a problem. They arrest dunks, people on meth, people on cocaine, etc., all the time because of reckless behavior, but they never arrest people high on DMT. There are no DMT addicts and the police know it. Most of the people who use DMT are good people who aren’t causing any problems in society.

Then it shouldnt be illegal.
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

69ron
#52 Posted : 7/5/2009 10:43:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is almost legal because no one cares about it anymore. But it's technically still illegal. If you can buy mimosa, which contains DMT, you are technically buying DMT, which is technically illegal, but no one cares.

If you bought mimosa and it had cocaine in it, then people would care, but it doesn't, so no one cares. No one cares about DMT. It's not important. It's not on people's minds as a problem drug. Only a small percentage of the entire world population even knows what DMT is.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Chris from Ohio
#53 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:16:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As a law student, I'm writing a paper on DMT law. Is anyone currently incarcerated in the US for DMT possession, manufacturing, or distributing? I can find notice of numerous LSD prisoners, but no DMT prisoners. I can find notice of several DMT labs being busted, but haven't found records of DMT convictions yet.

(According to the DEA website, there were thirty-one federal DMT prosecutions from 1996-2006 and sixty-five state and local DMT prosecutions from 1999-2006. DEA website, “Drugs and Chemicals of Concern: N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)” (2007), http://www.deadiversion....ugs_concern/dmt/dmt.htm. Also, in the last year, there were DMT busts in Michigan, New Jersey, and Georgia. Can't find convictions though.)

I'll try to find more about the Joshua Fielding bust in CT and what part of his sentence was for DMT.

bufoman
#54 Posted : 7/9/2009 6:42:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

69ron wrote:
DMT is almost legal because no one cares about it anymore. But it's technically still illegal. If you can buy mimosa, which contains DMT, you are technically buying DMT, which is technically illegal, but no one cares. If you bought mimosa and it had cocaine in it, then people would care, but it doesn't, so no one cares. No one cares about DMT. It's not important. It's not on people's minds as a problem drug. Only a small percentage of the entire world population even knows what DMT is.

They do not go after DMT because it is so rare to find someone and it is much easier to bust someone for pot. What I mean is that the only reason they are not looking for it is because it is so rare not because of the safety. It is not like cops do not want to bust people who do hallucinogens they do not care. Just look at marijuana related busts. Marijuana bust represent the majority of drug busts. This is because many people use it and it is thus easy for cops to arrest people for. Marijuana has little adverse effects especially when used only occasionally. Cops know this but it is business for them. They (their department, regions...) get money and jobs based on the number of busts the make. It is a business to them.

Also coca leaves can readily be purchased in the US. Even though they are technically illegal and contain about 1% cocaine. They are not enforced because it is rare for people to use. Even if the people who use it don;t cause problems if more people did it they would still bust you. Why spend time looking for the rare coca leaf user when almost every other guy has pot in his pocket?

I know of people arrested and charged with possession for having DMT. While they are not actively looking for it, they absolutely will arrest you for it if they have a chance. Very few cops will let some one go.

if more people started to use DMT the plants would be made illegal. They do not see it as a major problem currently because it is not. Only a few select individuals even now about it. This could change over night.

Meth can ruin lives as can alcohol, gambeling, sex... Many people use meth recreationally with no adverse effects in fact probably most of the people who have ever used it have done it responsibly. Most of the epidemic we hear about is media scare tactics. Additionally if prohibition was removed safer alternatives would be readily available. It is no coincidence that in regions with readily available cocaine meth is not as widely used. Most people use cocaine responsibly and are not addicted. Even though meth addicts claim to prefer meth to cocaine this does not seem to actually be the case when they are both available. The very nature of a cocaine addict is questionable as it is not physically addictive people just seem to really like it (especially while drunk). Also crack is used in many cases because it is cheaper than powder cocaine. Crack is more mentally addictive than powder.

Other amphetamines are safer than meth and if they were legal and regulated novel ones could also be developed. Prohibition creates much of the problems forcing people into a criminal life style which causes crime. The police cause the very issues they claim to be at war with. Drugs are dangerous but prohibition is worse. It effects the user and society as a whole.

69ron
#55 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:39:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, cops WILL arrest you if they find you with DMT, that is, if they know what it is. Once they know its DMT, they have to arrest you, they have NO CHOICE. It’s their job. Some will look the other way, but if they are caught looking the other way, they can get fired or even get into serious legal trouble for aiding a drug offender!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Chris from Ohio
#56 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:25:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Bufoman,

Were these folks convicted for DMT? What were their sentences? Could you tell me more info, like where, etc.? I simply have not been able to find an actual DMT conviction yet (except a 1968 manufacturing case). Thanks.

bufoman
#57 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:28:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry 69ron, I do not know how that happened.

No it was possession of a controlled substance for personal use. Probation but there were other charges.

bufoman
#58 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They just see white powder and assume it is a controlled substance. As cops think everyone is the enemy and thus anything remotely shady or not they consider to likely be a criminal act (ever watch that DEA show they just stop random people and make assumptions that they are using selling or buying drugs). I do not think that they would let you go if they could. Most cops are scum and many are corrupt hypocritical criminals. They rob tax payers and ruin peoples lives for a living. If they really wanted to help people they could. But they very rarely catch rapists and thieves but instead go after pot smokers. Being a police officer used to be a noble job. The drug war corrupted it. Now it is just a job for premature ejaculating ex-football high school drop outs to have a power trip and get off on playing with guns. Very few want to help people. Some city cops are actually alright as they look the other way for most personal drug use offenses but most state troopers and sub-urban cops are scum. They lie steal, intimidate and manipulate people for their own gain. They help themselves thats it.

I think all police should have to have a college degree and they should be elected into their positions. With elections held every few years. That way the people could decide what they think is a top priority. Rather than let the half-retarded drooling fools decide the best way to get more funding. The executive branch is addicted to the drug war money worse than the addicts to the drug of choice. It is easy money and power for them. As they are responsbile for creating the problems they claim to be at war with it works out that the harder they try the worse it gets it is a viscous cycle. Then they say see it got worse we need more money.... and repeat....

69ron
#59 Posted : 7/9/2009 10:24:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bufoman wrote:
I think all police should have to have a college degree and they should be elected into their positions. With elections held every few years. That way the people could decide what they think is a top priority. Rather than let the half-retarded drooling fools decide the best way to get more funding.

That's a fantastic idea. If the people were able to vote on who protects them, I think it would have a positive impact. After all, they are there to protect the people, and so they should answer to the people, not themselves.

WSaged
#60 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:01:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you guys ever seen "Berry Cooper's Never Get Busted Again"?
(you'll have to Google it or something...a pal gave me my copy)

He is an ex-DEA agent who quit, after realizing how they were purposely going after pot smokers, as apposed to the narcotics users because they are usually peaceful, educated, family people & are not going to resist arrest & will allow themselves to be pushed around (Sad I know I did:oopsSmile. Also they are more likely to just pay their fine & take whatever punishment so they can just get back to their lives!!
He realized they were just busting down doors, ruining regular, everyday people's lives for profit!!
And also for the fun of it!!
He makes the statement that most cops are adrenaline junkies just as bad or worse than most drug offenders!! He also shows dashboard video of him pulling over a suspect & purposely not cuffing him right away, then stepping back a few steps, giving the guy a chance to run...so he could chase him & beat him up...for fun...then bust him too!!

There's more to it than that, it's explained in the video...
So he eventually quit, then got blackballed by the DEA & falsely arrested a number of times because of why he quit.
Beating all charges because they were BS!!
He decided to make this video about it & then show they people on our side of the fence (not big time manufacturers, or dealers... but people who have a few buds here & there, or whatever... for personal use) how to avoid getting into those situations in the first place!!

Never forget...They consider themselves to be at war with you!!!
Know you enemy & his tactics!
They also think they are doing this in the name of justice, so forget about reasoning with them...just avoid them!!

I watch "COPS" (the TV show) every now & then just to kind of watch the way the cops do their jobs, what they look for & how they think.
Have you ever noticed how after they are done chasing down some stupid ass who ran, beating him up a bit & stuffing him in the back of a car, they will then gather together to stand around & trade glory stories about how they chased & caught the guy?!?!?!
Yea, protect & serve...sure...Rolling eyes
Also, I love the line "if you just tell me the truth, I can help you...If you lie to me, I can't do anything for you at all".
That is total crap!!
Your going to jail either way, talking to them just gives them more ammunition to use against you!!!
They are trying to get you to incriminate yourself 100% & give them more charges to hang on you...that is all that line is spoken for!!
They are specifically trained to use it for that reason!! They will always try to act like you pal once you are arrested to make you feel safer & let you guard down!
If you get arrested, keep your mouth shut!!!! The only thing they will be willing to talk to you about, is what else they can charge you with, so don't just give it to them!

He goes into profiling (everyone is a suspect! geez), search & seizure, probable cause to search, what to do if you are pulled over to avoid being searched, etc...
It's a pretty informative video to say the least.
Very eye opening!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV1234NEXT