We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
dmt busts Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 5/25/2009 10:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't agree.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How do you know? I mean, Im also speculating, but I guess mimosa is more unknown than dried cactus. Moreover, dried cactus is illegal where I live , because it's a preperation with intent to consume.

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 5/25/2009 5:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

how many mescaline busts do you hear about?
it's a sound

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 5/25/2009 6:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I havn't heard of any, but I'm nott posting in mescaline related forums. I'd never hear anything about dmt busts wasn't it for this forum.

SWIMfriend
#25 Posted : 5/25/2009 7:48:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Health Fears After Drug Bust

Lessons I learned from reading the articles in this thread:

1) Don't sell.
2) Be careful of online orders for glassware/chemicals that have a meth association.
3) Don't allow anyone to see that you're doing extractions, or see the chemicals.
4) Store larger quantities (more than a gram, say) offsite. (Oh and, when moving storage-sized quantities, don't DRINK AND DRIVE!)
5) Don't be in a constant "extraction state." Get some serious extractions done, store the bulk offsite, and only have a small supply where you actually live.
6) Find GOOD stash sites in your house. I won't mention them here, but for small quantities you can be VERY creative.
7) Be a bit careful about how you dispose of garbage. You can toss an empty naptha can and emtpy NaOH container on the top of your garbage can on garbage night, OR, you could tape them up in a carboard box, and put the carboard box into a plastic bag with general household refuse...

The ultimate paranoid's (like me) plan:
1) Do all the extractions (of everything) you could imagine wanting.
2) Store bulk offsite.
3) Destroy and discard all relevant glassware and leftover chemicals.
4) Stash small quantities carefully at home.
5) Have mere residential-type steel doors, with breakdown-proof deadbolts and hinge protectors (cheap and easy)--no home invaders (of the "legal" OR "illegal" type) can break down your doors. Giving time to destroy/discard any small stash at home after a "knock on the door."

deedle-doo
#26 Posted : 5/25/2009 11:04:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Why are people worried about buying dried Trichocereus cactus and yet people buy dried mimosa all the time? With all the DMT busts you would think it would be the other way around.

Buying live mimosa is not a viable alternative. Trichocereus is a common garden plant and can easily be shipped live for gardening purposes.

I think that's the main difference.

That said, I agree that people should not worry about buying such a wonderful cactus fertilizer.

Infundibulum
#27 Posted : 5/26/2009 12:15:32 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

That's still quite worrying; it seems that plenty of people are lured by the easy money that can be made from selling dmt. Producing a few grams is very easy and there are plenty of people willing to invest a few hours of extraction work per week to earn some easy 1000 bucks.

Let's hope the trend will fade away soon.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

69ron
#28 Posted : 5/26/2009 12:50:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
How do you know? I mean, Im also speculating, but I guess mimosa is more unknown than dried cactus. Moreover, dried cactus is illegal where I live , because it's a preperation with intent to consume.

There have been no cases in the US of anyone ever getting busted for buying dried trichocereus ever. It's not illegal and not considered a "preparation" unless sold for ingestion. It's just dead plant matter. It's not anymore of a preparation than pieces of dead mimosa are. At least that's how it is in the US. Plus DMT is MUCH MORE POPULAR than mescaline has ever been in the US. In the US mimosa is in the news far more than Trichocereus ever is. Far more. Plus several cases have been brought to court concerning the importation of mimosa, but NONE for Trichocereus cactus EVER. None. So maybe where you are it’s a concern but not in the US.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Drake
#29 Posted : 5/26/2009 1:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am probably one of the more paranoid peoples here. i feel rather uneasy posting without stating myself as "SWIM". But its so true that it won't do crap all if they investigate you.

I worry more about a "sniffer" dog... Maybe a thread should be made on sure ways to hide the smell of DMT... Maybe Sniffer dogs have not been trained to find DMT? I bet they are though.

Now if you DO worry, think about getting one of these items! I am really thinking about trying them all out! The only problem is a sniffer dog!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/a619/ - Problem if police rip apart the whole house. And sniffer dogs might find it for sure.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/855d/ - This one if by far the best. But you might want to find out how to install it.

Oh and I found these really cool EyeClops Night Vision Goggles... Completely unrelated... but so what! Maybe there are better goggles of these you can buy for all I know. Let me know if there are!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/abf5/
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

970Codfert
#30 Posted : 5/26/2009 1:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do any suppliers carry mimosa seeds? How plausible is it to grow and harvest your own root bark?

Quote:
"We want the public to recognize that because it comes from a botanical, because it comes from a root bark, this is not safe. It's not safe to alter your mind. … The substance in the bark is illegal."

What a terrifyingly insane, and completely unfounded statement.
All posts are fictional.

SWIMfriend
#31 Posted : 5/26/2009 3:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drake wrote:
...I worry more about a "sniffer" dog...

a) I REALLY doubt that drug dogs are trained for DMT Pleased MJ, Heroin, and Cocaine more likely.

b) Dogs never STOP cops from searching. Typically, if the cop working the dog wants to DECLARE that the dog responded, then he will--and search himself where he thinks anything is found. This is WELL KNOWN in roadside stops, for example. In the US, they can't search a locked trunk, for example, without reasonable cause--like a reaction from a drug-dog. SO, if they WANT to search your trunk enough that they BRING OUT a dog....you can be sure the handler is going to claim the dog made a response (or, they can also have a scent bag in their pocket and then touch their hand to it and then the trunk--and the dog's reaction will be genuine). NEVER trust cops to be honest and legal! NEVER agree to a search by cops (i.e., NEVER let them into your home--even to talk...talk to them on your porch if you MUST--simply don't answer the door if you can). NEVER make a statement to cops about ANYTHING.

obliguhl
#32 Posted : 5/26/2009 5:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You might be right 69ron. Where I live, Salvia Divinorum was made illegal on no legal grounds a year ago. They do everything they want and seem to LOVE raiding homes without much reason.

alientrance
#33 Posted : 5/31/2009 5:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The more careful you are in regards to the spice the better; for instance I do my pulls only in a warehouse or shop and never at my own home location.

kemist
#34 Posted : 5/31/2009 10:19:17 AM

John

SWIMfriend wrote:

5) Don't be in a constant "extraction state." Get some serious extractions done, store the bulk offsite, and only have a small supply where you actually live.
Yeah but what if one doing a " research " ?
... what to do if one need to extract virtually all the time and is actually addicted to the process more then to the stuff itself ???

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

SWIMfriend
#35 Posted : 5/31/2009 10:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
SWIMfriend wrote:

... what to do if one need to extract virtually all the time and is actually addicted to the process more then to the stuff itself ???

Yeah, I know what you mean. Doing extractions is really compelling and fascinating to me, too. Just think of lab classes that you HATED--and now I'm suddenly fascinated by chemistry and want to "be in the lab" again Pleased

Jorkest
#36 Posted : 5/31/2009 3:12:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

kemist wrote:
SWIMfriend wrote:

SWIM feels the same way...just figure out a way to make it look like you are cooking food...

Wink
it's a sound

'Coatl
#37 Posted : 5/31/2009 4:44:35 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
You might be right 69ron. Where I live, Salvia Divinorum was made illegal on no legal grounds a year ago. They do everything they want and seem to LOVE raiding homes without much reason.

Have you heard of any Salvia divinorum raids?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#38 Posted : 5/31/2009 4:45:17 PM

The Great Namah

Drake wrote:
I worry more about a "sniffer" dog... Maybe a thread should be made on sure ways to hide the smell of DMT... Maybe Sniffer dogs have not been trained to find DMT? I bet they are though.

Really? When training dogs the police train them on the big import drugs, heroin, cocaine, mj, and of course the US produced methampetamine. I doubt they will be training them to spot a very uncommon, bottom of the watch list, super small sub-drug culture drug.

Seriously. I've read in my lifetime of 4 DMT busts, and all of them were because of other drugs, or reckless behavior. Never have I seen them bust a DMT extraction they knew was a DMT extraction. They bust them because they think it is a meth lab, or because of massive dealing (with DMT just being one of many items for sale).

I doubt there are many, if any, drug dogs that are trained to sniff out tryptamines.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#39 Posted : 5/31/2009 5:59:16 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I highly doubt there are ANY dogs ANYWHERE that are trained to sniff for DMT. It just doesn't make sense!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#40 Posted : 5/31/2009 6:12:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Law enforcement is not interested in DMT at all. No one is. The last DMT bust in the US, which we all saw on this site, was believed to be a meth lab, not a DMT lab. I’m sure the police were actually disappointed to find it wasn’t a meth lab, but still had to make it look like the bust was a good thing to the public.

I’ve known police who will look the other way when they find acid, shrooms, etc., but the same police will lock you up if you have meth or cocaine. They know which drugs are the problematic drugs and which ones aren’t because they deal with freaked out cocaine and meth addicts all the time so they know how bad those drugs can be.

Keep in mind that the police are just doing their job and are actively looking for meth labs. Many people are mad about meth because it’s ruined so many lives. I’ve seen it destroy 2 people close to me. It’s a horrible drug of abuse. It’s spreading all over the place like a disease and no one likes seeing it in their neighborhood so they will report suspicious activity to the police.

If law enforcement was interested in getting people for DMT, all the places that sell mimosa on-line would be shut down. That’s the source of the DMT and they all know it. They just don’t care because DMT is not a problem. The police don’t arrest people freaking out of DMT. They never see people on DMT as a problem. They arrest dunks, people on meth, people on cocaine, etc., all the time because of reckless behavior, but they never arrest people high on DMT. There are no DMT addicts and the police know it. Most of the people who use DMT are good people who aren’t causing any problems in society.

PREV1234NEXT