We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
need some info.... Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 4/8/2009 10:30:39 PM

Derek

hmmm something perplexing seemed to of happened..... i have two bottles of hydrocoden/apap one 16oz one 8oz the 8er i got a few days ago both are stored in a fridge..... the 16ozer is open and i have used half..... well i just noticed there is a percipatate and bubbles of water that dont go back into the solution in the open one and not the sealed..... this morning there was no percipatate...... now what i know is hydrocoden will percipatate out of cold water.... and it wasnt percipatating before today...... i think someone stole some and refilled it with water

its a shame you cant trust people....

anyone know if meperidine (demerol) in liquid suspension would do the same thing??? it appears the same.... but if he did it to one....

you know the minifridge i had it in locks.... i just didnt think i had to

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 4/8/2009 10:52:21 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Damn... get better friends... I used to hang out with people like that.

I'm sorry man.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#3 Posted : 4/8/2009 11:31:40 PM

Derek

'Coatl wrote:
Damn... get better friends... I used to hang out with people like that.

I'm sorry man.

i suspect my brother...
my father just accused me of being wrong and that i was just upset that i thought someone stole my "drugs" and couldnt admit i was wrong... i showed him the bottle and explained how water when cold makes hydrocoden percipatate out he told me i was an auto mechanic not a chemist and i dont know what i am talking about.... (if he only knew)
i am truly hurt.. Sad

this is the "family" i left a troubled relationship and a state i loved for
sometimes life is just too much...
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 4/9/2009 1:19:09 AM

Derek

my mistake the apap would percipatate not the hydrocoden

i was still right that SOMETHING had happened
*shrug* my father went and asked the pharmacists she said "odd well it shouldnt be stored cold (no reason why not) and that if i believe it was tampered with i should bring it in and they can test it (orly i didnt think cvs pharmacists had this ability perhaps they do)"
i was like but i know that cold water makes something percipatate out so its proof to me that somebody tampered with it in the past five hours (my father suggested it was from condensation from opening the bottle) i told him no way that spontaneously built up to enough water concentration to allow percipatation in just the last time iv opened it since iv used it the same for 2 weeks now and it just spontaneously occurred between my last dose and arriving home from work.... but of course im "just a mechanic" and dont know anything about chemistry so im probably wrong .... ughhhhhhhh

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 4/9/2009 4:47:44 AM

Derek

the question remains what to do with the remaining liquid... despite what my father thinks i use it for pain... as far as "getting high" hydrocoden isnt something i would use...

what is understood is that some unknown quantity of elixir was removed and replaced with water this was observed based on the fact that quite a bit of percipatates formed (from what i understand APAP) and the hydrocoden should still be in suspension...

now the hydrocoden content per ml is lower... but how much?
hard to tell how much was removed and replaced but its obvious that some was...
i always store hydrocoden elixir in the fridge theres no reason i know of not to i have never seen this happen till today... i knew at once water was in it... because far in the distant past i have crushed and cold water extracted pills and knew what that percipatate meant...

so i guess i need to finish the extraction i was forced into... i dont even know how to go about it as all i know is hydrocoden is soluble in water... i have no idea where to start
but for the sake of accurate dosing i have to do something..

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:02:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Just get ya some poppy seeds! Now is the time to plant!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:36:08 PM

Derek

'Coatl wrote:
Just get ya some poppy seeds! Now is the time to plant!

um i appreciate the idea... and yes one day i would like to do this but at the moment i cant grow anything.. this isnt really relevant at all to the topic

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 4/9/2009 8:26:31 PM

The Great Namah

Moved to the Hyperspace Tavern.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

psychosisdoses
#9 Posted : 4/9/2009 10:50:07 PM

Derek

acolon_5 wrote:
Moved to the Hyperspace Tavern.

ah i apologize i consider the other entheogens forum to just mean other psychoactives...
granted thats not at all what that word means.. i wasnt thinking i just thought thats where it belonged...

can anyone offer me some advice on the unknown amount of water that was added.. how could i possibly know content per ml now... i cant just assume half was removed and double my dose thats obviously dangerous... is there anyway of separating the hydrocoden from the solution? maybe a non-polar that its more soluble in or a way to make it crash out of the solution?