We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
How to attract good / helpful entities Options

Shenzi
#1 Posted : 4/30/2013 8:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering what steps can be taken to attract benevolent or helpful entities when journeying on DMT. I'm not really experienced with spice, but I expect that playing certain kinds of music might help, like music with a really positive vibe? Or perhaps a dose of MDMA to shift you into a peaceful and positive state of mind before you take off? I have read that the mindset you go in with plays an important role in where you end up.

If anyone has any advice I'd be very appreciative if you could share it. I'm sure others would benefit from this knowledge too!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mr.Peabody
#2 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:17:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My answer is ..... ???? Confused

There's no way I've ever heard of to make sure you'll have nice encounters. You can try things like burning incense/sage, meditating and others, but in the end it's really a crapshoot. You never know what you'll get.

What's more important than which type you get, is how you deal with whatever it is they throw at you. It would be nice to have nothing but sweet, fun, beautiful times, but the bad ones have their part to play, too.
Be an adult only when necessary.

anrchy
#3 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's kind of hard/impossible to recreate a scenario within the DMT realm. I have tried. BUT, I cant tell you I have had the best luck with...

Playing music that is calm, yet deploys extreme emotional sensation in you. Something that really makes you FEEL

Smiling, STRONGLY. Doing this at any point also helps with combating anxiety.

Asking for something. Ask for help, for guidance, to understand something. Usually something that is emotional or has a caring aspect to it.

Now this will NOT guarantee entity contact, I personally have found these things to increase entity activity. Although I always have some sort of entity contact, just usually more strongly when the above I mentioned comes into play.

"I have read that the mindset you go in with plays an important role in where you end up."

The thing is, your mindset cannot be recreated for another person. So you are going to have your own personal journeys. As will I. Also, even if you have basically the same mindset you had previously your experience will almost always be different. Or it wont.

No way to predict such things as of yet.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can control the overall negativity/positivity of a trip (to a varying degree), as it reflects your own negativity/positivity.

other than that, i do not think there is any way to influence the trip (maybe a trained shaman might be able to, i wouldn't know), at least not in any specific way, such as the presence of entities, and whether they are "helpful" or not.

basically: what peabody said
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

werd
#5 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:42:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

werd
#6 Posted : 4/30/2013 9:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24
#7 Posted : 4/30/2013 11:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

anrchy wrote:

Asking for something. Ask for help, for guidance, to understand something. Usually something that is emotional or has a caring aspect to it.

Now this will NOT guarantee entity contact,

I agree. Forming an intent, I usually ask for knowledge and power. That sounds kinda harsh, but the 'seriousness' severity of the words allows me to generate the proper amount of energy to fully form an intent, and always bound around with love and light. Seek to know your Divine Will, and it will be shown to you. Generating a large emotional response within myself (in the right hemisphere of the brain), and then focusing that energy through "tossing it" (sorry wish I had better terminology, if I did, I could maybe show ya somethin) to the right has allowed me to instantly astrally proje3ct. Has something to do with oxytocing and another brain chemical. Anyway, if you can do this, or something along those lines, you may be able to recieve the question you should ask, the time you should ask it, and so on, a pre-contact, if you will. I also intone intent to "IHVH Eloah Ve-Daath" a jewish name of God that translates roughly as: God Most High made manifest in the mind"
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jin
#8 Posted : 5/1/2013 1:36:22 AM

yes

honestly DMT trip cannot really be that controlled , however a few things certainly help

good set and setting

clean comfortable space

have a shower before tripping

also have no intentions , don't ask for career guidance or anything since thats just human stuff or advice on relationships , infact dive in without any expectations , just experience it with a open heart and mind

i've found carrying human baggage to hyperspace is least fruitful , its best to pay attention to breath before - during - after the experience to reap the best results , dont talk to yourself , have no intention , don't ask for guidance just experience what the experience has to offer , and remember to focus on your breath and the actual experience

i too have an intention mostly to view great beauty that i could then translate into artwork , yet i've found any intent to hold me back from truly experiencing what the experience has to offer , intent is just so human yet having a positive intent is helpful...
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

ntwhtyouknw
#9 Posted : 5/1/2013 1:43:11 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Thats really insightful Jin, thank you
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Jin
#10 Posted : 5/1/2013 1:56:56 AM

yes

well ya i guess i really don't know what is what , i guess i just breathe through the experience to calm my nerves Laughing
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

ntwhtyouknw
#11 Posted : 5/1/2013 3:19:12 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I usually focus on intentions but most of the time I end up laughing at myself for having silly intentions when I get there or when its through. Now I try and keep my intentions broad something like, help me love more deeply, or help me find peace. I avoid anything too specific unless something is really pressing at me.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Hyperspace Fool
#12 Posted : 5/1/2013 8:54:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

While you can't reliably control a spice journey, or completely eliminate trying and challenging experiences (there are no foolproof recipes that I am aware of)... it is possible to:

1) Minimize encounters with truly negative entities
2) Chase them off if they come lurking
3) Attract and even befriend guides and friendlies
4) Conquer and transmute the negativity inside of you
5) Come to recognize things in the environment that are likely to be problematic
&
6) Learn to navigate hyperspace

IMHO... or rather in my experience.

Naturally, even beginning to explain all 6 of these things would require a rather thick treatise. I have posted about all of these things to some degree here on the Nexus, but I can't readily collect links to all of the posts and am a bit pressed for time at this moment. Searching the nexus for terms like entities, dark entities, protection etc. might get you some places to begin.

Everything said in the above posts is helpful, and the speculations of the OP are in the right direction. Positive tunes can help a lot, as can predosing with other drugs that tend to lift your mood... though I don't find MDMA to be personally very uplifting. The mood elevation it might deliver seems artificial to me and is too much of a stimulant for my personal tastes. Stims are generally problematic, as they attract negative things. The worst of the bunch being crystal meth. I find a bit of dissociation to be far more effective at eliminating the fear and other negative emotions that will attract the baddies.

To each their own, of course.

A few things to consider are that A) the music that you normally love may be good... but things that would annoy you perhaps under normal circumstances can be far more effective. (think things like old school gospel or comically positive music) B) you can develop your personal power and overcome negativity in your life before you start to journey C) learning to use icaros, mantras, prayers, names of the divine and so on is immensely useful, though it takes focus to remember to use them when dumbstruck by awe and fear.

I have to take off, but I wish you well.

The simple fact is that DMT is being used by people who have no context for these experiences and are devoid of the benefit of longstanding lineages and traditions that enable shamanic cultures, yogis and mystics to prepare themselves. The fact that many people currently using DMT (including a large portion of the people you will talk to here on the Nexus) do not even believe that entities are objectively real, and that techniques to protect oneself amount to hokey and superstitious malarkey does not help this situation. Amazonian shaman view the activity of young and untrained westerners journeying to hyperspace without any conception of what this entails is even more foolish than journeying into the Amazon similarly unprepared. Most rational people here would not think to go unprepared into the jungle, but seem to have no problem blasting off into realms where you are likely to encounter things that make piranha and jaguar seem as tame as stuffed animals.

Go figure.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

endlessness
#13 Posted : 5/1/2013 1:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To the OP: In the health and safety section, there is a part specifically about dealing with negative entities, which includes some of the points just mentioned by hyperspace fool, plus a few others. The preparation aspects mentioned there should help diminishing the encounter with negative entities.

Hyperspace Fool, whether one believes entities encountered in hyperspace are objectively real, partly real or completely 'imagined', is not as important IMO as you make it seem. What IS essential, imo, is that one treats the experience with respect and care, with due preparation, because whether hyperspace is a dimension that exists outside of us or not, while one is there, it is at least experientially real and can leave long lasting effects on people when back to 'normal' life, positive or negative. That is enough reason to take it serious and if care is taken, probably have a more positive, productive and learning set of experiences over time.

ZenSpice
#14 Posted : 5/1/2013 2:17:03 PM

Mostly Ignored

Jin wrote:
i too have an intention mostly to view great beauty that i could then translate into artwork , yet I've found any intent to hold me back from truly experiencing what the experience has to offer , intent is just so human yet having a positive intent is helpful...

I wonder if the intent of wanting to produce art comes across to any intelligence within these other landscapes as wanting to bring something back. If so then this could be quite a rare thing for intelligences on the other side to actually witness. Very altruistic in a fashion.

I mean with intent I can imagine most people create something self orientating, such as knowledge, wisdom, health, power, guidance etc.. I know I do (guidance & wisdom).

If intelligence displayed in these spaces is in any way external to our own brain processes and as per all the test's many people seem to feel are being played upon them, then I can imagine that someone with pure altruistic intent must literally shine like a beacon when popping into these realms.

My next journey was to be set with intent of specifically meeting guides and positive intelligences, after reading Jin's post however I may just pause for thought on that one and orientate my thinking a little.

Of course I feel it would be important to fully feel the intent I muster as being true from within and not just mimic anothers lol Wink

Hyperspace Fool
#15 Posted : 5/1/2013 6:14:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
To the OP: In the health and safety section, there is a part specifically about dealing with negative entities, which includes some of the points just mentioned by hyperspace fool, plus a few others. The preparation aspects mentioned there should help diminishing the encounter with negative entities.

Hyperspace Fool, whether one believes entities encountered in hyperspace are objectively real, partly real or completely 'imagined', is not as important IMO as you make it seem. What IS essential, imo, is that one treats the experience with respect and care, with due preparation, because whether hyperspace is a dimension that exists outside of us or not, while one is there, it is at least experientially real and can leave long lasting effects on people when back to 'normal' life, positive or negative. That is enough reason to take it serious and if care is taken, probably have a more positive, productive and learning set of experiences over time.

Ahhh, I had forgotten that this stuff got added to the health & safety section. Good to remember. Nice not to have to rehash the same material over and over again.

And, as you say... this stuff is helpful whether or not you believe in the reality of your experience.

However, and I believe we have been down this road before, I am convinced that it is impossible for one to "treat the experience with respect and care" on the same level as someone who considers their experience to be real when deep down you think it is all in your head. This is a fundamental judgement that seriously effects how seriously you take your experience. What you suggest is akin to telling people that they should approach these experiences as if they were real even if they believe they are not... simply because the experience will benefit. And this is good advice.

However, to put this into context, people are not as careful with their online MMORPG characters as they would be if they were actually running around those virtual worlds. You will do better in such games if you take them seriously and your experience will benefit from whatever focus you apply... but still.

None of my friends (even those who put a lot of attention into set and setting and value their journeys) who don't fundamentally believe they are dealing with things that have objective reality, will ever take their psychonautic activities as seriously as the shaman who do. Who, for instance, will dedicate their entire life to and spend a majority of their waking hours training for... what amounts to recreational drug use?

If you really believe you are encountering higher beings with an order of intelligence well beyond that of even the most genius of humans... you WILL treat the experience with more respect. Period. Furthermore, once the entities have gifted you with proof by showing you things that you can verify later... things enter an altogether more profound level. When you are convinced that the information you receive in hyperspace is trustworthy and applicable to your life... it DOES make a difference.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I will not be swayed.... I am well too far gone down the rabbit hole for that.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Shenzi
#16 Posted : 5/1/2013 10:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the replies everyone! There's some really useful information here. If anyone else has something to say, please do.

Hyperspace Fool, I know you said it would require a rather thick treatise, but I'm very keen to know about such things, if you ever have the time.

Very interesting, what you said about music.
When you said "comically positive music"... the first thing that came to mind was Weird Al Yankovic... Or is that not really what you meant? I suppose a playful sort of vibe might be a good thing for various reasons. Something quite cheesy might be a good idea then?

Hyperspace Fool
#17 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:44:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heheheh... sure.

Weird Al is certainly someone who the light hearted entities would appreciate. Calling all hyperspace clowns. Naturally, if it annoys you too much, it won't serve its purpose. I am sure people can find a sound that oozes positivity, makes them feel safe, AND is something they actually like to some degree.

The kind of trance music that might kick bloody ass on the dancefloor of a goa party while on MDMA and LSD will not do for real entity contact IMHO. It draws too many grey and dark entities. Think much much lighter. Dance of the sugar plum fairies for instance.

I am sure that at some point I will get around to writing a treatise on this subject and others of interest to entheogen users... and naturally I will share such a tome here on the Nexus. In the meantime, a minor taxonomy of entities I wrote is up in the Hyperspace Lexicon. It doesn't give much advice on dealing with them, and I didn't even identify the negative entities I have come across... this was on purpose though. It is my opinion that negative entities should not be acknowledged or shown any respect whatsoever. If they ever come around, you should take immediate steps to dispel, ward off, or otherwise dismiss them. If you are outnumbered or overpowered... and your guides and guardians are not up to the task... then you must flee. Not all that different from an MMORPG actually. (note: I haven't played a video game in ages, my last binge being on Oblivion - the game before Skyrim which I still haven't even played.)

The discussion on the thread where I introduced the entity classification is perhaps interesting to you as well. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25020 There should even be one or more links in there that will take you to other relevant discussions.

Anyway...

Once you meet some friendly entities, it will be clear to you what music they like. It is not always in line with what you like, so playing their style tunes is a clear sign that you are willing to make some efforts or concessions in your dealings with them. A bit like inviting friends to your pad and letting them take over the stereo for a bit. They will probably hang out longer and be more inclined to feel at home.

And the single best advice vis a vis dark entities is to have light ones as your friends. A single minor friendly entity is more than a match for a pack of parasites. Much like even a kid with a stick in Calcutta will be able to keep the street dogs from biting you.

I should mention one last thing to Endlessness as we have had the objective reality discussion... well, endlessly. It is common among critical thinking rationalists to imagine that our experiences in the other worlds have a purely mechanistic biophysical basis... therefore, even in their heights of infinite weirdness well beyond human imaginative abilities... they remain skeptics. Even when presented with entities that are clearly a higher order of being than us, anthropocentrism kicks in. You will hear many say how this just shows how incredibly amazing the human mind really is. And, while this is true... it is simply not the totality of the case. IMO

If you don't believe in the entities' existence, it does affect how you approach them, how you understand them, and how you react to them. The utter gift that a being that is vaster than you deigns to share with you is reduced to a self gratified pat on your back for imagining such cool shit. People tend not to act on such information... and certainly not with the feverish awe and gratitude that they would if they were convinced they were actually conversing with angels.

Furthermore, it affects the way the entities perceive you. If you doubt them and disrespect them... they might regard you with pity, but they won't decide to work with you in depth. If you walked into a Taoist monastery and told the Sifu I don't think your arts are real, chi is a psychosomatic event, and I doubt if you are real at all... do you think you would be taught the secrets? Hehehehe. You would be lucky not to get a boot in your rectum.

And, believe you me, entities are more than capable of putting a boot in your hyperass. Most people who play in hyperspace have been hyperslapped. Showing REAL respect is a good way not to get the backhand. Many people have plenty of experiences that would prove to them the value of true respect and the reality of the entities... problem is they can't remember them when they come back. People remember such a tiny percentage of their experiences that this is always the case... and those who blow off their experiences in hyperspace even a little... remember even less.

Believe what you will. I am not one for evangelizing. But I have been deep into entheogens for about 4 decades... and I have seen psychonauts come and go.

moniker
#18 Posted : 5/2/2013 8:01:52 AM

लीला

Shenzi wrote:
I was wondering what steps can be taken to attract benevolent or helpful entities when journeying on DMT. I'm not really experienced with spice, but I expect that playing certain kinds of music might help, like music with a really positive vibe? Or perhaps a dose of MDMA to shift you into a peaceful and positive state of mind before you take off? I have read that the mindset you go in with plays an important role in where you end up.

If anyone has any advice I'd be very appreciative if you could share it. I'm sure others would benefit from this knowledge too!

My humble take on it is that the positive entities are around us all the time..
The trick is IMO to become aware of their presence.

Ayahuasca is synonymous with paranormal activity and I believe it would be a far more effective substance than MDMA for facilitating an entity encounter.

Positive entities are definitely attracted to a good laugh.

Weird Al rocks.

Watch this video and then if my calculations are correct you should have a paranormal
experience right afterwards...Smile

“Music is the voice of God traveling through ten-dimensional hyperspace.”
― Michio Kaku

Global
#19 Posted : 5/2/2013 12:02:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
endlessness wrote:

Ahhh, I had forgotten that this stuff got added to the health & safety section. Good to remember. Nice not to have to rehash the same material over and over again.

And, as you say... this stuff is helpful whether or not you believe in the reality of your experience.

However, and I believe we have been down this road before, I am convinced that it is impossible for one to "treat the experience with respect and care" on the same level as someone who considers their experience to be real when deep down you think it is all in your head. This is a fundamental judgement that seriously effects how seriously you take your experience. What you suggest is akin to telling people that they should approach these experiences as if they were real even if they believe they are not... simply because the experience will benefit. And this is good advice.

However, to put this into context, people are not as careful with their online MMORPG characters as they would be if they were actually running around those virtual worlds. You will do better in such games if you take them seriously and your experience will benefit from whatever focus you apply... but still.

None of my friends (even those who put a lot of attention into set and setting and value their journeys) who don't fundamentally believe they are dealing with things that have objective reality, will ever take their psychonautic activities as seriously as the shaman who do. Who, for instance, will dedicate their entire life to and spend a majority of their waking hours training for... what amounts to recreational drug use?

If you really believe you are encountering higher beings with an order of intelligence well beyond that of even the most genius of humans... you WILL treat the experience with more respect. Period. Furthermore, once the entities have gifted you with proof by showing you things that you can verify later... things enter an altogether more profound level. When you are convinced that the information you receive in hyperspace is trustworthy and applicable to your life... it DOES make a difference.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I will not be swayed.... I am well too far gone down the rabbit hole for that.

And on the flip side of the same coin, if one believes entities to be real, then interaction with dark entities becomes a whole other ballgame. Also it should be considered that for those people who believe that these entities (or the experience) has the capablility for healing, then why should they not have the potential to do the opposite (harm). If one doesn't believe the entities to be real, then even dark entity encounters can be brushed off as little more than a somewhat unpleasant, sinisterly themed experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Hyperspace Fool
#20 Posted : 5/2/2013 12:24:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:

And on the flip side of the same coin, if one believes entities to be real, then interaction with dark entities becomes a whole other ballgame. Also it should be considered that for those people who believe that these entities (or the experience) has the capablility for healing, then why should they not have the potential to do the opposite (harm). If one doesn't believe the entities to be real, then even dark entity encounters can be brushed off as little more than a somewhat unpleasant, sinisterly themed experience.

Exactly Cool

123NEXT