We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dark Force Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 4/21/2013 2:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HI Nexus Nation,

last night 500mg of Caapi extract, 5g of Tepezcohuite (MHRB) vie Jees here cold MHRB tek:

1. took 500mg and waited for 30 minutes.
2. 30 minutes later took 50 ml of MHRB, 5g worth.
3. first was full with emotions of aversion
5. then the complex, very complex unclear visual shapes, Renaissance style patterns and perspectives to nature.
6. it was getting more and more complex until it became unbearable.
7. Some dark negative force took over and my "brain" became all dark, I lost contact with the world and self as I know it. It was horrible, I think I died or something.
8. The dark force pull away and had some blue green light with it.
9. After that "death" I was OK.

The whole process took form 20:30 to 1:00 when it was all over.

I had tendencies to "pray" or "look" for some force or "spirit". But as my communist/Zen formation, I brushed them off, and just focused my awareness on what is going on.

Jox

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 4/21/2013 7:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you are here safe and sound.
Love

Jox
#3 Posted : 4/21/2013 8:00:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Carnal Shaman Jees,

did you read in the previous post where we were discussing your tek: here that I was first administring it to my husband, and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, so this week end I took it all at once, 5g, or 5ml.

Jamie thinks its normal, as you can read in his response, but I just wonder what went wrong with my husband?

It was all the same, except I was giving it to him in small doses, but ended up with 5g, maybe Caapi lost its forces along the way?

thank you for the support, even though I died and my "brain" was eaten up by this dark monster, I am OK. I will like to know what to do next week form may man Confused

On the other hand I will do the same next time for myslef, I think I got through the ice, so next time with the same will be OK.

Also it seems that cold tek and worm tek are no the same, this seems weaker then the cooked tek, what you think?

Jox

Jees
#4 Posted : 4/21/2013 8:21:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I answered over there, this is probably matter of personal difference more than dosing scheme difference.

DeDao
#5 Posted : 4/21/2013 9:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a deep experience. I recently had a scary experience where I was loosing all contact with reality also. Scary thing the first time it happens.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."