We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboga seeds useful for visionary effects? Does it have to be the root? Options

TOXSIN
#1 Posted : 4/21/2013 2:51:05 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Can the seed alone give effects and if so what would dosage be roughly?
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lalababa
#2 Posted : 4/21/2013 7:46:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, I don't think so. Not even all of the root is consumed, only the second layer I believe.

lalababa

TOXSIN
#3 Posted : 4/21/2013 11:52:23 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Thank you!
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!