We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Seduction by the fairies. Potentially dangerous? Options

brainforest
#1 Posted : 4/18/2013 9:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys. so after years of studying/exploring inner and outer consciousness I got my first spice the other day. To say I broke through on my first time would be an understatement.

I was transported to a yellow Kaleidoscopic dimension, I couldn't believe how much the stories I'd heard about entities and guides were not an exaggeration, as the whole time I was looked after and shown around by what I would label a fairy. (I'm aware that that's just my interpretation of the entity.)

Anyway I've broken through on both of my two follow up sessions and every time I've encountered this same entity. Only she's becoming realer and realer.

The feeling is always one of pure love and acceptance, as if she and the others are so glad to have me. I spend most of the experience just telepathically thanking them.

However my question is this. How would we know if they're really as friendly as they're making out to be? I keep finding myself wishing I was back there, it's almost as if I'm totally seduced. I know this spice is something to be respected so I'm not just going to sit there all day traveling between dimensions however I've never felt so at home.

Anyone's thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'd be happy to go into more detail but as a new user of this forum I just wanted to check out how things were.

Peace

"Better safe than sectioned."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Felnik
#2 Posted : 4/18/2013 9:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I suggest staying vigilant , there are some kinds of
Things in there that seem to be parasitic in nature
Based on my own experience . It's difficult to tell exactly
What they're motives are . I've noticed that the more often
You go the more they get to know you and the deeper
They can connect to you. If it ever gets uncomfortable
Rhythmic chanting helps alot to dissipate them .

I suggest being strong and grounded do not be afraid .
I think repeated experience is a good thing because you can
Learn more each time . Pay close attention every time you go.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

brainforest
#3 Posted : 4/18/2013 9:55:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I definitely know what you mean about getting to know them more each time you go.

The first time I was just aware that this female fairy/entity was kind of guiding me through it. Just showing me their world but not asking me to understand. As it wore off and I was sort of whirled backwards through my own mind they bid me fair well.

The second time I instantly recognized her, she's always been really caring, as if she knows how insane this must be for me and she's making the adjustment as easy as possible for me. Not just easy but beautiful. I can't even begin to describe the colours and dimensions that were revealed to me when I opened my eyes, but you know the score.

When I came back I found myself genuinely missing this female guide, it's not as if she gives me any secret knowledge but just an overwhelming feeling of playfulness.

There's definitely been nothing negative about any of my experiences, which are only three granted.....

Another thing is, I've broken through every time, yet my friends who're doing just the same amount using exactly the same method seem to be having trouble getting there...

Any thoughts.

Peace

brainforest
#4 Posted : 4/18/2013 10:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is in response to Felnik, cheers for your PM but as a new member I cannot send private messages to you....How do I send them to a moderator....

Here's my response anyway.

Cheers.

Yeah, I'd say that what's beginning to define these trips for me is the increasing sense of seduction.

It's strange, the first time I did it I was obviously nervous, as I've done loads of acid and shrooms I thought. Fuck, if what I've heard about this stuff is as real as they say then this could go horribly wrong. However when I came back I was literally crying,my face was agasp and the minute I could speak I turned to my mate and was like. "YOU CANNOT BELIEVE WHERE I'VE JUST BEEN."
The profound change in me, coupled by how totally evident it was that I was in no way exaggerating made him hit it. Even though he'd never intended to.

He did a half arsed attempt and wasted some of my spice. (Which I still resent him for) Only kidding. That was on Monday

The second time I did it was last night, I was even more nervous beforehand this time as I knew how powerful it was, and questioned my own motives. Was I just abusing a sacred thing for fun?

This time the entity was more realized and present. Again she was totally welcoming and guided me through it, I can't stress how much I felt that she'd always known me.
I just remember coming back and thinking...."Why the fuck was I even considering not doing it."

The third time was later that night. My mate was on the couch asleep. I wanted to see if I could connect with them properly this time, as I knew I wouldn't be so overwhelmed by astonishment. Like when you first lucid dream and wake up as soon as you realize your doing it.

I hit it and there she was again to greet me. I remember surrendering more this time, telepathically thanking her (and the other entities) elves if you will, for having me. I was asking her if she minded me turning up all the time so unannounced, and she was just like. "Of course not love."

Now I'm unsure of whether the reason I love being there is because it's just so sincerely loving and beautiful, therefore who wouldn't want to be there.

But the skeptical/ devils advocate side wonders whether it's some diabolical scheme to get me into their clutches.

My intuition says no but I've obviously got to remain open to both possibilities...

Felnik
#5 Posted : 4/18/2013 10:42:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah man i remember the female way back when, she sometimes took the form of a shiny plastic nurse like thing for me. Yes I think there is alot of seduction going on to bring you in to the folds. I was completely hooked and utterly fascinated by it, i still am in fact. I have since tempered my journeying.

my best advice is to stay alert and observe. If you dont like whats happening say something dont be afraid to be pissed off. don't just lay there and let them push you around.

The main thing is to space your journeys out leave time in between for integration .
If you dont leave space in between it will kick your ass very hard its almost a guarantee.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

brainforest
#6 Posted : 4/18/2013 11:03:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hear ya mate.....To be fair they've never tried to show me more than I could take. She wears like a black and white striped top...ha.

I feel like I'm bitching about my mate behind her back now.

lol

Peace

Pandora
#7 Posted : 4/19/2013 5:31:41 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi brainforest,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you so much for submitting an Introduction Essay.

I have no deep answers to your questions, other than to say that I tend to fall with those who say of DMT hyperspace, "All is reflection."

It kind of sounds like you are not extracting your own spice. In my opinion this is a highly desirable activity, very easy to do, and gives one control over a number of issues.

Sounds like you had some amazing experiences with DMT. Have you had any other psychedelic experiences?

Can you tell us anything else about yourself that would help us to know you better? What brings you here? Focus in career, education, hobbies, w/e? Anything that deepens your introduction as that is mainly what this area is for.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Infinite I
#8 Posted : 4/19/2013 9:33:50 AM

JC

I agree with felnik about being vigilant. Ive had very similiar experiences to you, Ive not been back in like a year probably more for many reasons but I too used to visit regularly, I wouldnt always get the same experiences like you seem to begetting but sometimes it would go similiar like you were saying, funny felnik mentioned the shiny plastic thing as these fairys always had that sort of clothing like latex but the loving vibes were accompanied with sexual feelings too.

Anyhoo I had a few of these experiences all love nice horniness with beautiful beings showing me amazing things then I was taken somwhere else and I was on a production line being experimented on by this large cow looking thing, lots of technology etc. he was doing something to my brain as was lasers/technology then he finished I moved up the line and machines started doing things, I was like what the heck and to the left of me when I started to wonder what was going on the fairys would give me warm loving vibes to calm me and let them do whatever it was they were doing, then the other side something started chewing my leg, felt nice but strange so got wary and there they were those familiar loving beings trying to calm me, I couldnt see them just feel them to the left of me. I somehow managed to control my will to get out of there and like you it was all coming backwards through tubes/doors/tunnels.

Ive never seen them again, they were a recurring theme but not always but they never appeared again and Ive not been back in a long time. I was convinced they were implanting me with something at the time, common theme, and not long after that a psychic told me I had been implanted by beings which they would use to track me when I re-entered their realms. She told me I had a few of these things, smoke too much you forget eh? She told me to ask the forces of love to remove them for me and they would. All sci fi fantastic sounding stuff but well thats what happened, im open minded to it all really, I am convinced these realms exist and well alien technology to us would seem like magic, ive read of emotional manipulation technology and what do we like? love and sex!

Not trying to fear monger just sharing thoughts ideas I hope you continue having nice experiences, its certainly worth the risk eh? Thumbs up

brainforest
#9 Posted : 4/19/2013 2:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys.

So yeah I'm 28 yrs old and as we speak I'm on the way to the airport to teach English in South Korea for a year. I've previously travelled around Thailand and Cambodia for six months.

I have a wealth of experience with Psychedelics, mainly LSD and shrooms however I've taken San Pedro, morning glory, Woodrose, Salvia etc.
I've also done my fair share of all the other shit. The unenlightening ones.

Basically what I'm trying to convey is, I do know the difference between breaking through and just tripping. To quote the man himself. " I do know what I'm talking about here. I'm not just whistling dixie."

No I'm not extracting my own but this is something I definitely intend to work towards once I know what I'm doing. This batch is the first time I've ever done it, the guy who did extract it is a bio chemist and his feedback is excellent.

I built my self the machine and have broken through on all 5 times I've smoked the spice. This is something that my friends who are doing equally as much and have equally the right attitude of reverence and respect for the molecule, fail to do.

Does anyone have any idea why or how I keep breaking through so easily?

Every time I've met the same entities and have been in exactly the same realm of existence, the colours upon opening my eyes, IE what the room becomes is just awe inspiring.

On every occasion, my friends who were observing me and who had no intention of doing it have been so convinced by my reaction ( Just clutching my face, tears rolling down my cheeks, uttering oh my God, oh my God you cannot believe where I am.)that they immediately hit it themselves.

After last nights experiences I'm currently satisfied that the entities I keep encountering are not malevolent, it seems that all they want to do is show me there world and the magic and wonder of it. In do now get the feeling that it's up to me if I come or go.

They're just there for me whenever I want to visit and I'm really thankful for that.

So as you know I'm a new member here but I do have a lot of experience in all other fields of this nature........DMT is the one I'm new to.

I appreciate all feedback.

Cheers/peace

Felnik
#10 Posted : 4/19/2013 3:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I speak from much experience just stay alert and be careful of your dose always .
I have a theory that some of us are wired differently and can remember more .
I started in early on repeated experience as well . It really hasn't changed in years now.
Always keep healthy respect for it . It's not always flowers and candy and can bite
You in the ass harder and beyond anything you could ever imagine .
Arthur C. Clarke

brainforest
#11 Posted : 4/19/2013 6:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I hear ya man.

Peace

universecannon
#12 Posted : 4/19/2013 10:23:49 PM

☂

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Being seduced by female entities and seeing the same entities several times...along with having the connection become stronger/more tangible/realer is all common. Just stay centered and grounded with good intentions and integration and you'll be fine.

Also you might find it interesting the connections between being seduced by "fairies" seen both in shamanism, abduction experiences, and a plethora of reports in fairy lore a few hundred years ago in europe. In the book 'supernatural' all this is covered in depth and the correlations are very intriguing.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

TOXSIN
#13 Posted : 4/20/2013 1:37:46 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

universecannon wrote:
Being seduced by female entities and seeing the same entities several times...along with having the connection become stronger/more tangible/realer is all common. Just stay centered and grounded with good intentions and integration and you'll be fine.

Also you might find it interesting the connections between being seduced by "fairies" seen both in shamanism, abduction experiences, and a plethora of reports in fairy lore a few hundred years ago in europe. In the book 'supernatural' all this is covered in depth and the correlations are very intriguing.

Are you referring to "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock?
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

universecannon
#14 Posted : 4/20/2013 1:54:12 AM

☂

si

TOXSIN
#15 Posted : 4/20/2013 1:58:06 AM

Funny, I own that book and actually picked it up for the first tie in like 3 years today, was thinking of selling it never read it looked interesting got it for free, and as said never read it. I might just do so now.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

universecannon
#16 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:22:39 AM

☂

nice sync...i'm 3/4ths of the way through it

TOXSIN
#17 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:26:32 AM

By Synch I assume you mean synchronicity? I got the same exact thought while this discussion has been going on!

universecannon
#18 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:27:52 AM

☂

yea sync = synchronicity around here

i guess they can just happen so often in the chat that an abbreviation was necessary ^.^

TOXSIN
#19 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:37:30 AM

NP just wanted to clarify, I study the idea of synchronicity ever since I read Celestine Prophecies the book made a lot of sense to me, most parts at least ever heard of it?

universecannon
#20 Posted : 4/20/2013 2:42:46 AM

☂

Yeah I've heard of it but don't really know anything about it. I think i originally read about synchronicity in pinchbeck, wilson, or mckennas books...not sure on the order. But i'd experienced it quite a bit before encountering Jungs term synchronicity

12NEXT