We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amanita muscaria Options

coolerf
#1 Posted : 4/4/2009 7:41:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After researching Amanita muscaria SWIM was unsatisfied with the experience information that was available. SWIM wants to know if anyone has had experience with this mushroom and if so what that persons experience was like. SWIM was also really interested in the synesthesia effect that these have been reported as having.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 4/4/2009 9:20:08 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I've done them and they are wonderful!

Take 7-15 grams of dried Amanitas and boil them in water for 15 minutes. Drink the water. Wait an hour or two. Drink your own urine. Enjoy.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#3 Posted : 4/4/2009 10:44:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
I've done them and they are wonderful!

Take 7-15 grams of dried Amanitas and boil them in water for 15 minutes. Drink the water. Wait an hour or two. Drink your own urine. Enjoy.

LOL! I'd rather drink the urine of a beautiful woman than my ownSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

coolerf
#4 Posted : 4/4/2009 10:54:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well SWIM does not think that he will be drinking his own urine, but boiling the mushrooms seems viable. Though I was looking more for an actual detailed experience.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 4/4/2009 11:05:36 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I'd rather drink the urine of a beautiful woman than my own

Hey man I'm not drinking anybody else's pee! I'd rather drink my own! Who knows what that chick has!

Quote:
Well SWIM does not think that he will be drinking his own urine, but boiling the mushrooms seems viable. Though I was looking more for an actual detailed experience.

When just ingesting the mushrooms you get a kind of drunkenness and when you drink your urine your get a really strange VERY dream-like psychedelic experience. Ya gotta drink the piss or it's not worth it! It's really not that bad! Many people do it in India and other places just for "health benefits"!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

VisualDistortion
#6 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really have a hard time believing that drinking a cup full of substances that your body has rejected can have any health benifits. Then again, I'm not a doctor.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:22:40 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I really have a hard time believing that drinking a cup full of substances that your body has rejected can have any health benifits.

No, no I don't think it does either, but I have heard doctors say (on some show I watched) that drinking your own urine is not harmful, nor is it healthy. The only way I'd EVER drink my own urine is if I'd eaten Amanitas, and I'd certainly never drink somebody elses!

69ron
#8 Posted : 4/6/2009 8:29:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WHY? What's the difference between your own and someone else's? People have been having oral sex for ever and when that happens you do get a tiny but of urine from another person into your system, not to mention lots of other stuff as well and people don't seem to suffer from that. People kiss all the time and exchange saliva. That's probably more harmful than drinking urine. Urine is highly process and filtered by your body. It actually contains lots of water soluble vitamins. Your saliva is full of germs and old pieces of rotten food stuck between the crevices of your teeth that your tooth brush can't reach. I'm sure if you weighed the health risks of getting someone else's saliva in your mouth against getting someone else's urine in your mouth, the urine wouldn't be nearly as much of a health risk. Despite popular belief, urine is fairly germ free. There are probably 1000's of times more germs in human saliva than in urine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#9 Posted : 4/6/2009 8:38:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Urine drinking aside... has anyone ever made a simulated process for what the body does to prime an amanita?

soulfood
#10 Posted : 4/6/2009 8:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Despite popular belief, urine is fairly germ free. There are probably 1000's of times more germs in human saliva than in urine.

While all this may be true it's different getting a mix of saliva in your mouth than drinking a sizeable quantity of urine.

Call me old fashioned Pleased

GirlsHateMe
#11 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

only because thats what youve been told to think, when in reality one is obviously not as gross as the other in terms of being actually germy and dirty...but because you were raised to think a certain way, you would rather do the worse thing.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 4/6/2009 8:32:14 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ok well maybe I'd drink my boyfriend's pee but certainly nobody elses! I wouldn't kiss anybody else either! Thats gross too!

soulfood
#13 Posted : 4/6/2009 9:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GirlsHateMe wrote:
only because thats what youve been told to think, when in reality one is obviously not as gross as the other in terms of being actually germy and dirty...but because you were raised to think a certain way, you would rather do the worse thing.

I know....

And still. The smell alone makes me gag.

I think if I really wanted to try it, it may be considered. It's just very low on my list of priorities.

I guess that somewhat belittles my opinion on the matter.

69ron
#14 Posted : 4/6/2009 9:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I know. But people who drink it in other cultures do not find the smell bad. It's all about social conditioning.

What youโ€™ve been told since a child is that itโ€™s dirty and full of germs which is just not accurate. Did you know that all children at one point or another taste their own urine as toddlers? They donโ€™t cringe or show any distaste for it, but the parents do and usually rush over to stop them.

FYI: If Iโ€™m not grossing you out enough, you should also know that mescaline can also be recycled by urine drinking as most of it comes out unchanged. So you could have a trip from a trip to the bathroom. Laughing

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 4/6/2009 10:11:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I remember reading ing "Fight Club" (not sure as to the validity of this) that ancient peoples used to use urine for washing most things before the discovery of soap.

coolerf
#16 Posted : 4/7/2009 1:17:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow this thread got completely off topic....