We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
how stupid can people be?!?!? Options

Redguard
#21 Posted : 4/17/2009 4:12:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Posts like that on the shroomery is why i stopped going there,The archive is still usefull though.
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rellik
#22 Posted : 4/19/2009 3:57:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

along the lines of joker kids snorting their "e" or the compulsion of people to remove their forms of identification from their safe pockets and proceed to leave it behind where they will never be able to find them again. checks pockets...still got my id Smile whaaattt? Confused
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

ohayoco
#23 Posted : 4/25/2009 4:33:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haha swim tried snorting e in his younger days. Just a half. Can't remember if it worked or not, he had a whole pocketful of pills to get stuck into straight after. Oh the follies of youth!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

burnt
#24 Posted : 4/26/2009 12:53:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Hehe SWIM was a member of the shoomery like 10 years ago. Hahah funny. Good times. I enjoyed the site for a time. Its funny that such a site has existed for a decade. Growing shrooms was a fun thing to dream about. ramble ramble.,..

PREV12