We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
how stupid can people be?!?!? Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 4/4/2009 7:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

here is a thread i just read on the shroomery and just felt like i should share it with you guys...this person is a complete idiot...these are the kind of people that give psychedelics and other drugs a bad name...holy SHIT!

Quote:
Last night I got 2 doses of mescaline and I had never done it before. I've done most drugs and I love pshycedelics. I knew mescaline had a really long come up and it was in powder form so I decided to inject it pretty much just to see what happens.

I dumped the bag of mescaline into the spoon and then drew the water into the needle and shot it into the spoon. I stirred it up for a few minutes until I got it as clear as possible. Next I put a piece of cotton into the spoon and soaked all the liquid into the cotton. Then I drew the liquid from the cotton into the needle and had the needle almost completely filled with liquid. I wrapped my arm in a belt and pulled tight and stuck it into my arm. I pulled back on the needle and saw blood come back so I pushed down. I shot it all into my arm and then pulled out the needle and removed the belt.

For a couple seconds I just held my arm where the needle had gone in then almost instantly I felt the rush. The rush was the worst rush I had ever felt. It wasn't like the nice euphoric rush of heroin or burst of energy and adrenaline you get from coke or speed. I felt like I was dying. Like my lungs were about to burst. It felt like someone was strangling me for about 15 seconds. I clutched my throat and ran passed my friend out the door. Then it stopped and I thought I might puke. Then I just felt normal. I sat down confused for a few minutes waiting for something else to happen.

The rest of the night strange things kept happening with my body. I got kind of hot and clammy at one point and later felt a little sick. I didn't really feel like I had taken a pshycedelic drug though. I think the dosage I took was too small. The girl that sold it to me is a reliable source and said it was 2 doses but my friend looked at it and said I should take a lot more.

I think next time I take mescaline I'll buy more and then take it orally. If I had taken a higher dose of mescaline I think I may have died.

what a fucking moron..sorry for the swearing but jesus christ...
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HappyCamper
#2 Posted : 4/4/2009 8:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shooting mescaline... the sadness overpowers the funny

Phlux-
#3 Posted : 4/4/2009 9:14:07 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

that is very very bad. this oe needs a clue.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 4/4/2009 9:16:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

This is why this mother fucker needs to peel a goddamn cactus himself! Or extract the mescaline himself! Stupid people take drugs that are EASY! This lazy fuck would have given up half-way through peeling the cactus (or doing the extraction) cause he needed to go get high! Get drink some alcohol you piece of shit!

This fucking shit probably wasn't even mescaline! God what a jackass! Thanks for posting Jorkest!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:22:43 AM

Derek

i have decided i want to kill people...
boondock saint Cool
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

wake and bacon
#6 Posted : 4/6/2009 3:37:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Name-calling and hating isn't going to prevent this type of foolish behavior. Education and respect will.

One has to want and have the ability to listen first though.

Shaking my head at that person... maybe one day he will learn, or be taught... I can't help but wonder what he makes of entheogens. I can't help but [judging here...] think "they totally fuck you up, bro".
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

ohayoco
#7 Posted : 4/6/2009 5:08:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The poster is being deliberately reckless. People have the right to be reckless with their own health, and we shouldn't mollycoddle them.
Unless you want to make all junk food, cigarettes, alcohol, vehicles, cliffs etc illegal as well as drugs.
One could even say it's part of natural selection...
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Infundibulum
#8 Posted : 4/6/2009 5:38:28 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

What's wrong with IV mescaline as a concept? This guy seemed experienced enough with injections and on the other hand nobody seemed to have tried iv mescaline. He did it for the same reasons of why some people seek to iv dmt instead of going oral or smoking it.

And here you got it now, mescaline is not supposed to work this way. We could have a "can I inject mescaline thread" with 10,000 replies discussing whether it would work or not, yet this guy went straight up and shoot it. SWIM was curious about iv mesc, so sincere thanks to the dude for trying that out. And it turned out to be a lesson for him and us.

And what's wrong with getting high? SWIM does psychedelics usually to get high and enjoy a nice ride, not much more.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Phlux-
#9 Posted : 4/6/2009 5:40:22 PM

The Root

natural selection went out long ago - it needs to be there or a spp will weaken till it finally crashes. sad state of affairs but what can we do ?
hey doesnt someone have some uranium Smile ? perhaps some plutonium can be aquired from the same place. Smile
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 4/6/2009 6:35:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
And here you got it now, mescaline is not supposed to work this way. We could have a "can I inject mescaline thread" with 10,000 replies discussing whether it would work or not, yet this guy went straight up and shoot it. SWIM was curious about iv mesc, so sincere thanks to the dude for trying that out. And it turned out to be a lesson for him and us.

Dude he got it from some sketch ball druggie friend.... I bet it wasn't even bloody mescaline! Ya really gonna shoot half a gram of material into your vein? Sick!

Quote:
And what's wrong with getting high? SWIM does psychedelics usually to get high and enjoy a nice ride, not much more.

I think they are for learning and not much more.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

bufoman
#11 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:06:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No one knows if the compound was or wasn't real mescaline. Or if this person made it all up. Do not believe everything you hear or read. I agree with infund that so long as the individual knows what he was doing and did it safe, I see no problem in the fact that the drug was administered IV. People try everything and I mean everything to see if they can get high. This is how we even know of these plants to begin with as native tribes and individuals tens of thousands of years ago just tried them.

Whats the big deal, if you know what you are taking and how to do it safely IV use of psychedelics is fine way to take them and is likely incredible and uses low doses. Just be careful if trying something for the first time, take a low dose. Taking two doses is a dumb idea for trying something for the first time by any route but especially if IVing. One should take much less than a single oral dose if using IV. Also it seems very unlikely that this person injected 500mg... that is a lot of powder... This person did not obviously seem to know much about mescaline, people make shit up so who knows...

Why wouldn't mescaline work IV? I bet it most certainly would and it has likely been tested in the 60's. Does anyone know ... I will look and report back...

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

personally i just think that it was very stupid to inject something when he wasnt 100% sure of what it actually was...as we talk about on the iv dmt threads..you have to make sure its very clean..and this fellow..whether it was real or not..didnt really know what he had..that to me is extremely stupid
it's a sound

modsquad09
#13 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:35:24 PM

mods

psychosisdoses wrote:
boondock saint Cool

you just came to this conclusion now? haha ;]
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

modsquad09
#14 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:37:41 PM

mods

Jorkest wrote:
personally i just think that it was very stupid to inject something when he wasnt 100% sure of what it actually was...as we talk about on the iv dmt threads..you have to make sure its very clean..and this fellow..whether it was real or not..didnt really know what he had..that to me is extremely stupid

you pretty much gotta be an idiot shooting anything up. that a real fiend.

dmt i can understand more, but still, so much easier to just smoke it.. imagine trying to pull the needle out after the shitt hits you?

Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 4/6/2009 7:48:22 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
personally i just think that it was very stupid to inject something when he wasnt 100% sure of what it actually was...

Exactly!

Quote:
I see no problem in the fact that the drug was administered IV.

No that is not what I'm talking about... method of ingestion doesn't matter, it's just the blatant disrespect this jackass displays for mescaline (and likely all drugs).

Big Inhale
#16 Posted : 4/6/2009 8:41:13 PM

The Enlightend One

Seems made up.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

psychosisdoses
#17 Posted : 4/6/2009 9:19:52 PM

Derek

modsquad09 wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:
boondock saint Cool

you just came to this conclusion now? haha ;]

iv been brewing on it for awhile heh
i just felt the urge to blurt it out here

ill just put coins on their eyes when im done
so that they may cross the river styx Pleased

Big Inhale wrote:
Seems made up.

i agree
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

acolon_5
#18 Posted : 4/6/2009 9:32:26 PM

The Great Namah

wake and bacon wrote:
Name-calling and hating isn't going to prevent this type of foolish behavior. Education and respect will.

One has to want and have the ability to listen first though.

Shaking my head at that person... maybe one day he will learn, or be taught... I can't help but wonder what he makes of entheogens. I can't help but [judging here...] think "they totally ---- you up, bro".

No offense, but I don't think education would help a person like this. I very much doubt what he had was in fact mescaline. It's pretty rare to find crystaline mescaline for sale. God knows what he actually injected into his system (or if he even did, lots of people really like attention, good and bad). Even 200mgs pure mescaline IV'd would have had him in a new world...he most likely got burned and burned himself by shooting up some unknown powder.

Someone who would do something like this obviously has little regard for himself. He doesn't care about the results of his stupidity, he was just looking for a quick high. Some people just shouldn't have access to drugs and alcohol, period. It's sad that stuff like this happens, he's lucky he's still alive. *sigh* What a world. Trying to show someone who has done something that stupid respect is really hard....in my opinion respect should be earned, and he just lost a whole lot of points.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

wake and bacon
#19 Posted : 4/7/2009 5:35:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed... this differs MUCH from natives 'testing out' different plants to see their effects thousands of years ago. This is reckless stupidity. Since when did one gain respect from what drugs they've tried? Especially when this user most likely was doing just that... just trying out some drugs... bah... who am I to accurately judge? It was most likely made up, as noted before.

"Experience is not what happens to man, but what man does with what happens to him."
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

DarkShaman
#20 Posted : 4/7/2009 10:17:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is why laws exist

12NEXT