We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Substance analyzing 101 - how to operate a HPLC / GC/MS apparatus Options

Ufostrahlen
#1 Posted : 4/11/2013 7:55:50 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Dear skilled chemist,

I'd like to learn about substance analyzing with a HPLC or GC/MS apparatus. Are there any newbie friendly books (pdfs) or tutorials out there? I've watched some basic OC lectures but they aren't what I'm looking for. I want to learn about analyzing substances in order to get an overview about chemical purity and the composition. I know that it's a quite comprehensive field, but a newbie friendly book (pdf) / tutorial for a start would be swell.

Best regards

Ufo
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 4/11/2013 11:28:53 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

http://www.chromatography-online.org/
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Shadowman-x
#3 Posted : 4/11/2013 11:44:38 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

how, why and where, i wonder, did I get the idea that benzyme might post in this thread...Cool
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Ufostrahlen
#4 Posted : 4/12/2013 12:15:14 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Thanks a bunch benzyme. Thumbs up

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.