We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best Way To Smoke DMT? Options

arimane
#21 Posted : 5/23/2009 2:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if I up an old thread, I found useless to open a new one

Wanted to ask you guys what would you think of smoking spice in a bulb vaporizer such as this

or, also, by using a bottle with some water and connecting to the bulb (would be like a bong, maybe easier for someone who has never smoked nothing, like me =) )

Thanks
Bad, bad english

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#22 Posted : 5/23/2009 2:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Worst way IMO.

You'll be chasing that stuff around for hours.

An actual bong is the best for me Smile

wake and bacon
#23 Posted : 5/23/2009 6:38:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

...and a steady hand Cool
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

soulfood
#24 Posted : 5/23/2009 7:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arimane wrote:

or, also, by using a bottle with some water and connecting to the bulb (would be like a bong, maybe easier for someone who has never smoked nothing, like me =) )

Thanks

DMT will run around a hot surface looking for the coolest part to sit on which is very counter-productive for vaporizing.

You want to have hot air actually touching the spice, but not the flame.

Your bottle idea would be better if you did away with the bulb and made a makeshift bong cone out of tin foil with a few wholes poked in it and attach that to a drinking straw.

You really want something that's not too fiddley though.

I'd recommend picking up the smallest glass bong money can buy... well probably not that small, but you don't want anything too big.

I wasted a gram of spice before I figured out how to actually use it.

Poor spice Sad

soulfood
#25 Posted : 5/23/2009 7:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arimane wrote:

Thanks

DMT will run around a hot surface looking for the coolest part to sit on which is very counter-productive for vaporizing.

You want to have hot air actually touching the spice, but not the flame.

Your bottle idea would be better if you did away with the bulb and made a makeshift bong cone out of tin foil with a few wholes poked in it and attach that to a drinking straw.

You really want something that's not too fiddley though.

I'd recommend picking up the smallest glass bong money can buy... well probably not that small, but you don't want anything too big.

I wasted a gram of spice before I figured out how to actually use it.

Poor spice Sad

Bancopuma
#26 Posted : 5/23/2009 8:16:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally, for me, creating some nice tasty changa with some nice herbs and smoking in a pipe is the best way to fly, for a number of reasons when using DMT.

A bong would also blatantly work well, never tried that though (in fact methinks this would be AWESOME).

Unlike freebase, when smoking changa there is little room for error, it is simple, not harsh, tastes quite nice (compared to DMT vapour), and infuses the DMT experience very positively.

arimane
#27 Posted : 5/23/2009 8:40:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you're right, I should enhance some blue lotus instead of trieng tthise strange pipes =)
Bad, bad english

killmanjaro
#28 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:25:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use a light-bulb vape attatched to a bottle with water in it. I'll try to get a pic up. I haven't broken though with it yet, but I used to small bubbler that I broke though with once. But every other time I have been unable to get any effects really with it. So I'm not sure what I need to use or do to breakthrough again. I'm hoping this vape will work. But neither are harsh at all so it makes smoking easy, and DMT was really the first thing I had ever smoked.

EDIT: Pic:

Explaination: Vape at the top. Clear tubing from hardware store leads around the bottle to the bottom there there is water. The top on the vape has a carb on it. The vapor starts in the vape and goes down the tube where it filters through a some water then enters your lungs. Cool It hits very smooth and I like it but like I said I haven't had a breakthrough with it.

'Coatl
#29 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:37:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I would place a small-medium dose of smokable N,N-DMT on top of a mixture of Cannabis buds, Caapi leafs and Salvia divinorum leafs (not extract) in a water pipe (Bong or Bubbler).

Hold the lighter far above the mixture when lighting for the first time, then slowly apply more heat.

This is how I think it is best and enjoy most this way.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

killmanjaro
#30 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:42:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm starting to think that the bubbler isn't working because the DMT is either being touched but the flame or is being heated and turning to liquid and then seeping through the screen I have in it. The screen is very fine so I though that maybe it wouldn't seep though but I am being led to believe that it is after seeing how it acts in the vape

fourthripley
#31 Posted : 5/30/2009 10:51:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
I would place a small-medium dose of smokable N,N-DMT on top of a mixture of Cannabis buds, Caapi leafs and Salvia divinorum leafs (not extract) in a water pipe (Bong or Bubbler).

Hold the lighter far above the mixture when lighting for the first time, then slowly apply more heat.

This is how I have always done it and I enjoy it this way the most.

I thought you didn't approve of extracted, pure compounds.
mistakes were made

'Coatl
#32 Posted : 5/30/2009 11:23:10 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Let's stay on topic.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

amor_fati
#33 Posted : 5/31/2009 2:16:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

killmanjaro wrote:
I'm starting to think that the bubbler isn't working because the DMT is either being touched but the flame or is being heated and turning to liquid and then seeping through the screen I have in it. The screen is very fine so I though that maybe it wouldn't seep though but I am being led to believe that it is after seeing how it acts in the vape

The bubbler's always worked incredibly well for SWIM. He uses a copper mesh, no screens, leaf or ash. Some drippage still occurs, but it's quite minimal...SWIM's still working on minimizing that. Too tight of a mesh increases drippage for SWIM, but still occurs to a lesser degree with a loose mesh. SWIM has also developed a method for using the lighter to minimize burning of product while maximizing the expediency of vaporization.

smokeydaze
#34 Posted : 5/31/2009 10:46:39 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Though I've never tried The Machine I've only heard good things about it. Of course for me Changa is the only option.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Bancopuma
#35 Posted : 5/31/2009 3:49:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^what he said. Smokeydaze, just wondering, I wanna make some caapi leaf changa, you don't think the bong water will filter out the MAOI goodies?..have a little glass bong on the way... Smile

smokeydaze
#36 Posted : 5/31/2009 3:55:55 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Haha Pleased nope. Good to hear, a nice glass bong is a must.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Bancopuma
#37 Posted : 5/31/2009 4:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet Cool

PREV12