We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Systematization of Hyperspace Options

Global
#21 Posted : 4/7/2013 3:18:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

In my report The Egyptian Octave the sets were displayed along a continuum of sorts. The further we moved to the right on the continuum, the higher the frequency it would get (in terms of buzzing vibrations), the more intricately detailed it would become, all in octaves until we got to the Egyptian "octave" or set. It further complicates and distorts the issue. The Egyptian geometry is similar in nature to the geometry that precedes it, but it is of a higher frequency as well as being used in a (shall we say) more "intelligent" way.

In my report DMT: Seeing it All Connect as well as numerous godhead experiences, it seems to me as if the whole of hyperspace is all contained within a certain mega-space (possibly the super-set). Some experiences fit crystal clear into this framework I'm outlining here, while others are not so obvious, but it's all relative and it's all about perspective it should seem.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

anrchy
#22 Posted : 4/7/2013 4:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where do neg experiences fit in this? So far from my experiences, and as it seems from atleast some others experiences as well, mindset plays a role in how the experience will play out. Not always but I theorize that's more to do with the subject unknowingly having those thoughts or mindset.

I have noticed that thoughts during a certain period of time, during the initial come up, a lot of times effects my experience. Although so far this has only been with the lower non breakthrough experiences. I'm guessing that anything in the mind would cease to exist once you passed that barrier.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Global
#23 Posted : 4/7/2013 8:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

anrchy wrote:
Where do neg experiences fit in this? So far from my experiences, and as it seems from atleast some others experiences as well, mindset plays a role in how the experience will play out. Not always but I theorize that's more to do with the subject unknowingly having those thoughts or mindset.

I have noticed that thoughts during a certain period of time, during the initial come up, a lot of times effects my experience. Although so far this has only been with the lower non breakthrough experiences. I'm guessing that anything in the mind would cease to exist once you passed that barrier.

So where do negative experiences fit into this? I can only speak for myself, and I'll continue to use the DNA analogy. There are two basic kinds of hostile entities I encounter, the first of which I'm about to describe being more prevalent than the latter. The negative entities that I tend to be plagued by are these ugly, dark colored (often dark brown-black), mangled or disjunct geometries, as if to be "glitches" in the system. Some of them may be just that, glitches of unknown origin, but if we are to follow through on this genetic analogy, their DNA or mathematical coding is irregular or "cancerous". Perhaps they encounter an error in attempting to express their coding for some reason.

The other category of negative entities I encounter are these sort of cooky versions of benign counterparts. In this case, I am reminded of the Buddhist description of all the deities along with their wrathful forms and facades. These cooky forms could simply be an alternate expression of the same coding. I agree with you that it can largely be in the head. Sometimes it's so much as the color patterning that can throw me off, make me become suspicious and therefore result in a particularly negative experience. For example, there's this one abstract entity I've encountered on a number of occasions. The closest thing I can compare this other-worldly thing to is a gigantic living chandelier. As I said, I had encountered this entity on numerous occasions, and I never felt threatened by it. Then this past year, right before Halloween (or on Halloween or something like that) I saw the entity bedecked in orange and black instead of the usual cool colors of green and what have you, and that color difference alone was enough to make me feel threatened and uneasy, albeit I was giggling at the silliness of it all with Halloween).

On the other hand, too many of my experiences to count have run counter to what you'd expect to land with based on my mind set (both having good experiences from being in a bad mood as well as bad experiences while in a good mood) so being the mixed bag that DMT is, it's as always really hard to make any firm claims.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Global
#24 Posted : 4/7/2013 8:24:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
In my report The Egyptian Octave the sets were displayed along a continuum of sorts. The further we moved to the right on the continuum, the higher the frequency it would get (in terms of buzzing vibrations), the more intricately detailed it would become, all in octaves until we got to the Egyptian "octave" or set. It further complicates and distorts the issue. The Egyptian geometry is similar in nature to the geometry that precedes it, but it is of a higher frequency as well as being used in a (shall we say) more "intelligent" way.

In my report DMT: Seeing it All Connect as well as numerous godhead experiences, it seems to me as if the whole of hyperspace is all contained within a certain mega-space (possibly the super-set). Some experiences fit crystal clear into this framework I'm outlining here, while others are not so obvious, but it's all relative and it's all about perspective it should seem.

...And sorry to quote myself from two posts ago, but I was thinking today that I was experiencing a sort of contradiction in trying to figure out how these two reports can go hand in hand, as they seem to conflict with each other in a way. In the "Egyptian Octave" report, I experience the sets as a sort of continuum. In "Seeing it All Connect" report, I experience the sets in a much more global and interconnected wholesome fashion. I just came to realize that the apparent contradiction is the same contradiction that constantly plagues us with DMT and its core philosophies and that is the simultaneous balance of analytical vs. wholesome; left brain vs. right brain; many vs. one, etc...and I must constantly remind myself that it is all relative, and it is relativity and scope that resolve this perpetual paradox.

anrchy
#25 Posted : 4/7/2013 8:35:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that's the hardest part about figuring it all out is DMT doesn't work in a conventional way. Personally any negative experience while inside I can attribute to being caused by a certain style of thought happening right at a certain time during the come up. Although I think it more has to do with the unconscious version of the thought and how important it is to your self.

The two entities that I can recall at this moment, one being demon like and massive but mostly evasive to my direct sight, also I attribute the darkness and dark void experiences to this same entity, and the octopus like one that actually was more In this reality than it was anywhere else and resembled those drone things on the matrix. Although the latter I only experienced once but that was the most profound, mostly because it was after I had returned from my hyperspace travel and I could feel it.

One thing I have noticed, is with the few neg experiences I have had I notice one thing in common for sure. The sensation of "power of persuasion" I get. Each one of them I felt very believing in what I was either seeing, being told, or coming to conclusions of. So much so that sometimes I would have to contemplate on it for awhile because I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. Have you experienced this before global? Or anyone else? Or is this common in anyone else's negative style trips?

Global
#26 Posted : 4/7/2013 8:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We were talking earlier in chat about the differences between "bad" experiences and "hard" experiences. There is the common proverb around here that "there are no bad experiences, only hard ones." I don't fully agree with that sentiment. I think that hard experiences are typically marked by uncomfortable sensations, emotions, anxiety, confusion and loss of control in the midst of all of it (not to get into control issues for the time being). After a hard experience, one might actually find oneself in a better mind state with a lesson learned and feeling cathartic. "Bad" experiences can seem to be traumatic in a lingering fashion, and IME seem to be brought on most prominently by certain entities. If it weren't for the entity feature of the DMT experience, I think I would be much more in line with the aforementioned proverb.

Indeed also I believe that if I were to have refrained from reading trip reports, including the big literature on DMT like Peter Gorman's "Ayahuasca in My Blood" "Tryptamine Palace" "The Law of One" [not DMT-specific] and some of the others that I might not be experiencing these same experiences I'm having in the same negative light. "Ayahuasca in My Blood" is one of those books that while I enjoyed reading it at the time, if I could go back, I would like to un-read it. No matter how I consciously choose to interpret these experiences, that book has nonetheless instilled the framework of brujeria in my subconscious that cannot be ignored. This is somewhat frustrating regardless of how I try to convince myself of how real brujeria is or just how much these experiences do in fact affect my every day life, but it just comes with the territory now, and I deal with it however I can. As much as I try to dismiss "The Law of One" it was incredibly consistent within its own framework, and others to my dismay have as great of a deal in debunking it as I do. Its meta-realism is hard to ignore. For the moment, I refuse to allow the malignant presences of these pests to keep me from exploring the wonders of hyperspace.

anrchy
#27 Posted : 4/7/2013 9:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's funny you say that cause I was thinking the same thing after re-reading my post. I was reminded of my first negative experience and compared to my godhead dose they are much different in terms of difficult or negative. My first neg experience was just that, negativity. It was neg emotion, negative sensations like unfortableness and had an evil sense to it.

My big dose experience had no such sensations or emotional aspects. It was just difficult to handle. I do believe there is an obvious distinction to be made between the two. I would like to add that my negative experience was not difficult to deal with, which I assume would be due to the fact it was a light dose. Although I dealt with it in the same manner that I dealt with bad mushroom trips. Which is hard to describe but I will make an attempt.

It's automatic, I go into a mindset that could be described as a sort of frozen mind state. I don't get overwhelmed in the normal sense. But it does feel kind of overwhelming. I will usually resort to becoming inward and it protects me in a way. I'm not effected I the same way, like if you were confronted by a vicious dog, I enter a sort of emotional block out mode. Like when you are in denial of the death of a loved one. Then I just sit there and observe as contemplate what I am experiencing.

I wonder how much of what we experience while on DMT is effected by our own minds as individuals. Those things would be the most difficult to recreate for other people. Have you ever had the onset of DMT come on completely different than usual?

Global
#28 Posted : 4/7/2013 11:58:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:

I wonder how much of what we experience while on DMT is effected by our own minds as individuals. Those things would be the most difficult to recreate for other people. Have you ever had the onset of DMT come on completely different than usual?

There are two sort of distinct onsets other than the standard one for me. One goes something like: the world is ending; you've really done it this time even at times with a hint of a mournful tone (that is feeling the solemn grief of the lamp, rug, tv and on other inanimate companions on your departure). The absolute wrong thing you can do in this situation IMO is to put up any resistance of any kind. Do yourself the favor, don't panic, and just sit back for the ride. It's essentially the make-or-break-it point right off the bat. The way you handle that onset can often be the deciding factor in what kind of an experience I'm in for.

The other special kind of onset arises from the way my OEV holograms align with me before an experience. Sometimes it may only be part of a hologram, and that part will be glowing neon while the rest of the closed eye vision remains the norm. The other day though for example, I fully aligned with a whole scene coming before me, so when I closed my eyes everything was studded with incredible glowing gems, rubies and the like: all hyper-colored and super-saturated with a sort of "hot pastel" quality about them. They connect deeper and resonate more profoundly on an emotional level. It's as if this alignment somehow energizes their energetic beings allowing them to unfold their full magic. Perhaps if we are to return to the coding idea, it may somehow allow them to tap into some of the higher dimensional sets latent in their coding.

anrchy
#29 Posted : 4/8/2013 2:20:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In regards to onset I meant specifically the physical sensation of the high coming on. You inhale your hit, sit there holding it in. You start to feel a sensation rushing in, and it continues to increase in speed until BAM.

I have felt it come on in a few different ways that seem strange to me. Usually its a very quick onset. I dosed around 10mg not too long ago to see if I was ready to get back into DMT (which I'm not). A few days before this I had taken a bong hit of some fairly strong pot, and beings that I rarely ever smoke weed at all, I became pretty floored. Anyways...

This 10mg had an onset much slower than usual and very calm. While it was coming on this way I thought wow this is a lot like an MJ onset. Then other thoughts entered my mind which shaped the daunting experience. As to not go into a long drawn out explanation of the connection between the pot I had smoked days before and the onset, there have been certain thoughts and ideas and so on going through my head that make it seem very plausible that thoughts or subconscious thought noise had an effect on the style of the onset.

I have also experienced different onsets that I believe were effected by my posture, mainly dealing with an very uncomfortable position right before the onset occurred.

The way that you enter hyperspace, looking at blank wall, hologram coming at you to then come into you and merge, has always peaked my interest and I want to start experimenting with it as soon as I get back into the game. It's always been my interest as to whether or not ANY part of the experience can be replicated for other people. You have already proven that it can be replicated for the same person.

Am I steering this thread off topic? I apologize if I am.

Global
#30 Posted : 4/8/2013 3:22:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have no doubt that your posture as well as recent thoughts can heavily influence the onset. Thoughts in particular seem to really bounce around at the onset as DMT begins to take effect, but more of the consensual side to reality as well as your own personal filters seem more obvious than in the throws of a full breakthrough (usually). The onset is that bridge in time between the two worlds which makes it an intriguing concept in its own right, though I would like to stick more to the systematization of hyperspace of hyperspace in this thread.

anrchy
#31 Posted : 4/8/2013 4:50:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well dont let me break the cycle. Please continue.

Global
#32 Posted : 4/8/2013 1:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem at all anrchy Smile

Keeping in line with the idea of borrowing lingo from CGI artists, I decided to look up some computer graphic jargon, and I came across this Graphics Glossary. There are a couple cross-applicable terms, but I'll start with one that caught my attention toward the top of the list, and that I believe has some relevance on this matter of these glitchy entities I encounter. I have referred to them in the past as "artifacts" which is interesting, as their definition of an artifact is "JPEG artifacts are the result of an aggressive data compression scheme that discards some image data." I find this notion to be intriguing, that it might apply to these certain entities I encounter. The one time where I actually saw a regular entity transform into one was when this massive serpent deity in a vaulted living room began folding itself so tightly and intricately that it looked dark brown, and scrunched up like those artifacts. Perhaps this folding I was observing is a form of "compression" which renders these odd artifacts. Why this compression would take place, I'm still not sure.

Global
#33 Posted : 4/8/2013 3:19:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I reflect more on my visions, some odd examples come to mind. I have been to areas that are reminiscent of hyperspace's "broom closet" or an attic for storage or areas of that like. They contain these inert DMT objects and geometries. Sometimes it can be really small like the aforementioned "broom closet" for smaller items whereas other larger spaces can contain what is akin to naval carrier masses of "dead" geometries.

So what is it about them that makes them so dead-seeming? For one, they do not vibrate like they do in their active form. They are more compact than usual, display no signs or ability to transform, and no energetic connection is perceived between the objects and myself as opposed to normally and therefore little emotional charge. The colors may even be a bit duller than normal. Sometimes if there is a distraction from consensual reality like the phone ringing or a dog barking, this can cause entities, objects, landscapes and architecture to assume this dead state as well. These chambers for storage are quite puzzling indeed.

anrchy
#34 Posted : 4/8/2013 4:34:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's interesting. I have noticed that when some sort of distraction happens outside my experience that hyperspace assumes an almost "pause" effect as it wisps away momentarily. Almost as if the vibration frequency is disturbed like packet loss during video streaming on the Internet. Unlike when I'm slowly losing connection as I come back to this plane where it's more like a fade out that starts quickly but slows in speed as I return.

The packet loss effect is abrupt and sometimes difficult to regain full speed. Colorization dulls, geometries lose a bit of their intricate design. I haven't noticed exactly what you speak of but I'm willing to bet its on a higher level than I have experience when it happens.

Global
#35 Posted : 4/8/2013 5:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess starting this thread was a good idea because as I sit and try to systematically figure out Hyperspace systematization, I keep on reminding myself of long-forgotten elements from hyperspace that figure into this picture more and more.

As I was in the shower just now, I remembered some earlier experiences where (with my eyes open) I noticed that when some of the floaty multidimensional holograms would get really close up, I could see at the vertices these incredibly tiny miniature arcane mathematical numerals where the vertex points should have been (if it were a computer model). At the time, I assumed that it was probably based on these tiny indecipherable pieces of code that allowed the geometries to assemble the way they do. Perhaps we can think of these vertices in terms of nucleii of the holograms - containing the mathematical (genetic) coding of the hologram and likely its entire dimensional set.

As I learned by examining the E8, the multidimensional hologram's floating bobbing quality is something of an illusion caused by the rotation of the geometry through the different dimensions, while the geometry itself is actually quite static. This kind of idea made more sense to me when I thought of it in terms of the holograms on 2D cards. As you tilt them towards or away from you, the image on the card has the illusion of being animated, but the data points on the card are all remaining static relative to the plane they're on. This floaty quality is apparent in this video particularly starting around the 1'30" mark if you examine the vertices towards the outside in particular. Obviously in the video, all the red dots would normally be practically invisible archaic numerals if it were in hyperspace (IME of course). I should make it clear that the holograms I see with my open eyes are the same things that make up my closed eye hyperspace world, but with open eyes they are much more translucent.

anrchy
#36 Posted : 4/8/2013 6:40:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I think now I understand how the grid patterns and geometric designs can appear to be folding and unfolding at the same time in hyperspace. That video displayed wonderfully how things can appear to be doing multiple things at the same time while only really making one fluid movement.

At first it appeared as if certain points were moving outward towards the edge while other points were coming in. Then at the same time the patterning within appeared to be doing different movements. I wonder if after seeing that my perception of hyperspace will be different now.

Global
#37 Posted : 4/13/2013 7:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok. So just got back from hyperspace with an extremely relevant example. I loaded up a decent sized crystal, aimed to clear it all in one hit with one long monstrous drag...and there I was - in full-fledged lesson-demonstration mode. My familiar well-defined geometrical friends had assembled themselves in a sort of castle formation. They were running me through the system...literally...as they once again proceeded to unfold hyperspace and all of its deep-seated geometrical knowledge and schematics before my eyes. I swear it was like they were dancing around that word I was looking for, as if cognizant that I was paying extra attention for it - which I was.

I had a feeling I was getting right to the core mystery of it all once again, prepared to "take notes" when something threw me off, I don't remember what, and I opened my eyes. Well this hyper-castle/classroom proceeded to tumble out all about my open eyed world, dragging my head topsy-turvy along with it. It was kind of funny because I could hear my companions' harmonious alien squiggly voices rolling about my space up-down-and-around through the numerous dimensions. It was quite musical. I enjoyed the experience very much, but I was disappointed I hadn't managed to keep my eyes shut to see the grand finale!

Hyperspace Fool
#38 Posted : 5/7/2013 4:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome thread guys.

Some really viable stuff here.

I too have noticed this self-replicating fractal coding stuff. It often seems like a computer simulation, and some kind of hyper holographic genetic coding could easily be at the root of some of these things. Having played at length with fractal flame software, I have no problem seeing how such a system could generate the hyperspace landscapes... or at least manage to make representations of it.

I am not sure if this stuff actually describes the "reality" of this stuff, or simply highlights the interface we are processing it with. After all, our brains are pretty much computers, no?

As for the broomcloset, I have been in there a few times... though for me it was more like the "Room of Requirement" in the Harry Potter books. The so-called "come and go room" of Hogwarts' 7th floor. The things that seem dead or inactive are generally, in my experience, capable of being reactivated. They may very well represent older models of things that have since been upgraded to newer versions.... hard to say.

Another term that should be thrown into this discussion, is ITERATIONS. I find that my multi-dimensional buddies like to elaborate, articulate, and express as many iterations of the same idea as they can get away with... often simultaneously.

Shocked

They are like pro jazz musicians showing off their chops, by demonstrating as many scales and harmonics as they can on a given theme... with the only limitation being their dexterity and the tempo and rhythm of the song.

Who can say what the reality of this is?

But it sure is fun trying to figure it out...

Love
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

emptymind
#39 Posted : 5/7/2013 11:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you guys think of Thomas Campbell's My Big TOE? There was a short thread on a video he did, and I have seen him mentioned here and there a few times on the forum, but honestly I would think he would get much more attention here than he has.

He contends that this reality is a virtual subset of a larger reality (which is also a type of virtual reality, all of existence is like a computer), the purpose of a which is a 'learning lab' for young souls or 'consciousness units' such as ourselves to grow. This learning lab has more rules than the nonphysical reality that it stems from. The same way children are put in a playpen with limited freedoms, the rule set of our 3d universe is much less free than the one above it from which we stem. His descriptions of this non physical matter reality, or NPMR as he calls it, seem similar my experiences of hyperspace, as well as the descriptions many of you are giving. Hierarchies of entities and sets and subsets of dimensions, much like programs of a computer or simulation.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=43044

PREV12