We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Systematization of Hyperspace Options

Global
#1 Posted : 4/4/2013 3:38:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Something I noticed in a DMT experience yesterday (not the first time I noticed, but maybe the first time I really remembered in a meaningful way) is that hyperspace for some reason is highly and thoroughly systematic with heirarchies, sequences, and sets of things, sometimes in matrices. It's as if for any object/entity that they can show you...off somewhere else in hyperspace there are systematically a bunch of things just like that, numerically ordered in a highly logical fashion.

It is almost like hyperspace's own encyclopedia from which to choose; furthermore any given set can be analogous with a number of other sets whose hyperspatial "building blocks" are aesthetically different. So it's like if you have a "set" of plasma bicycles ordered 1-10 and then you have an analogous set of lego bicycles corresondingly ordered 1-10 where each successive bicycle in the sequence is a slight variant to the one that came before. I'm wishing I could think of an actual example from my experiences, but the thing is that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had a systematized archive of bicycle holograms Shocked Laughing

Can anyone relate?

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jin
#2 Posted : 4/4/2013 5:45:10 PM

yes

Global wrote:
Something I noticed in a DMT experience yesterday (not the first time I noticed, but maybe the first time I really remembered in a meaningful way) is that hyperspace for some reason is highly and thoroughly systematic with heirarchies, sequences, and sets of things, sometimes in matrices. It's as if for any object/entity that they can show you...off somewhere else in hyperspace there are systematically a bunch of things just like that, numerically ordered in a highly logical fashion.

i can totally relate ... yet my skill with words is not good enough to describe this , its just so well aaaaah ummmmmmmmmm wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Global
#3 Posted : 4/4/2013 6:05:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Also, the cool thing I'm remembering about it is that the entities seem to enjoy sequencing and re-sequencing these elements through any number of permutations. Given the blaring speed that they are able to cycle through the sequence with computer precision can give them the aesthetic of a computer program executing automated visual files. The interconnectedness of the different kinds of sets becomes obvious in cases of pairings such as where an entity may be moving from one pinpoint location to another in a cyclical sequence with each position corresponding to a relative audible pure tone. In other words, it should seem that all of the sets are themselves part of a super-set to which certain fundamental geometric and operational principles apply. The entities use a peculiar word for referring to these various hierarchies of sets, but it's never a word I can take back with me, as if perhaps syllables overlap or something and I can't pronounce it....I'm not sure - it's a very elusive word; the closest I can come up with is "dimensional set".
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Guyomech
#4 Posted : 4/4/2013 9:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Nice articulation! I definitely get the sense that the entire higher dimensional data field is seamlessly and densely interconnected. What you describe here almost sounds like cross sections of unfolding processes- timeless snapshots of eternal sequences.

If we talk this idea through the right way, perhaps we could design a short but effective animation that demonstrates this. I feel like we're close to having that ability.

#5 Posted : 4/4/2013 11:24:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I haven't smoked in quite awhile but through many of my experiences I've noticed what your saying Global. Like, i'll go through one room (or section of hyperspace) then seconds later im in an identical room, but different in scale, color, so on n' so forth. Especially if I focus on a specific aspect of my CEV field I'll be transported to something identical, yet just scaled differently. A coherent, systematic weaving of light vibration to form diversity yet uniformity in structure.

Mr.Peabody
#6 Posted : 4/5/2013 12:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Also, the cool thing I'm remembering about it is that the entities seem to enjoy sequencing and re-sequencing these elements through any number of permutations. Given the blaring speed that they are able to cycle through the sequence with computer precision gives can give them the aesthetic of a computer program executing automated visual files. The interconnectedness of the different kinds of sets becomes obvious in cases of pairings such as where an entity may be moving from one pinpoint location to another in a cyclical sequence with each position corresponding to a relative audible pure tone. In other words, it should seem that all of the sets are themselves part of a super-set to which certain fundamental geometric and operational principles apply. The entities use a peculiar word for referring to these various hierarchies of sets, but it's never a word I can take back with me, as if perhaps syllables overlap or something and I can't pronounce it....I'm not sure - it's a very elusive word; the closest I can come up with is "dimensional set".

Surprised

I think you just turned my brain into shit.
Be an adult only when necessary.

thymamai
#7 Posted : 4/5/2013 1:07:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your description reminded me of this

Global
#8 Posted : 4/5/2013 7:29:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thymamai wrote:
Your description reminded me of this

Oh my Shocked Thumbs up

embracethevoid
#9 Posted : 4/5/2013 1:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love where you're coming from.

I think it's high time we moved away from the "wow my mind is blasted, it's all love, all is one" talk to actually dissecting and analysing REALITY, its fabric and its method of operation. Why sit around thinking "Who am I?" when you can peer into the mathematics behind its working and find the answer to your question in the elegant order in which all things fit into each other?

The main reason your experiences are 'ineffable' (unwordable): You haven't got a word to describe them in your vocabulary. Solution: MAKE SOME! No, hyperspace is not really beyond description. There is something beyond word description but it's not hyperspace, that is beyond hyperspace. All appearances can be described and this is no exception whether it is four dimensional or elf dimensional.

Do you know about Platonic Forms?

What I presently understand;

T=0, no forms really existed. Then it split for the reason of creating Forms. This very decision to create the Forms is what started time because 'passing of time' = creation => destruction or equivalently, creation => new creation.

Every time a Form is created and trialled (i.e. admired by the Self and tested for its limits) it is thrown into one of these hyperspatial containers of sets of objects. Of course it is immediately destroyed to make space for a new one. The new one is always a more refined version of the old one.

E.g. notice how the Skeleton, an archetypal Form, is embedded in every bony creature and merely reproportioned according to the aesthetics of the time:

Or the evolution of cars:

The evolution of primates:

What you see is a kind of holography. The new moment t_NOW=t_past+1 ruffles through t_past and digs out the best of the best. IMO it doesn't just dig out what's local to an environment. I think it's a global change. If on planet #599932 some creature develops a scent gland that enables it to shoot lazors out of its eyes, that learning will pass onto all Forms. So you might see someone on Earth developing this new car that can smell light beams or something silly. But we'd never know about the origin of this, it would be beyond us.

Either way it seems to me that we are literally witnessing Eternity etching itself into permanence. Something literally was non-existent and soon Something-ness will be the de facto mode.

embracethevoid
#10 Posted : 4/5/2013 1:42:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Relevant comic:

https://xkcd.com/505/

Global
#11 Posted : 4/5/2013 2:01:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

embracethevoid wrote:

The main reason your experiences are 'ineffable' (unwordable): You haven't got a word to describe them in your vocabulary. Solution: MAKE SOME! No, hyperspace is not really beyond description. There is something beyond word description but it's not hyperspace, that is beyond hyperspace. All appearances can be described and this is no exception whether it is four dimensional or elf dimensional.

I really wish I could bring back that word they use. They use it to not just refer to sets, but as if to refer to the coding that lets them look and behave the way they do. The word is very slippery. I suppose its one of those instances where they have some foreign utterance, but there is nevertheless that instant understanding of what it is they're talking about, as if to bypass the standard syntactical routes. I know the word starts with a 'D'. Beyond that, I don't yet know. This word has been plaguing me for some time now. I've heard it as both an audio hallucination as well as telepathically from different entities. Whenever I hear it, I'm usually so wrapped up in whatever is going on that I neglect to try and take it back. Perhaps I should shift my focus to maintaining that as a temporary priority, but as is the problem with DMT, you never know where or when whatever it is you're looking for is gonna pop up.

embracethevoid
#12 Posted : 4/6/2013 5:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about this word?

0:03-0:06

I hear it all the time but only entering hyperspace. It has a taste/flavour to it that I cannot explain, if anyone has heard it I'm sure they can correlate.

anrchy
#13 Posted : 4/6/2013 6:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember having one experience where I was in a digital like place made of geometric design that resembled a house of mirrors. These entities would pop out from sections that were folding and unfolding. I remember at one point things would pop out of these folds in multiples. Like hundreds. One of the objects was a bicycle and it was a lot like that first video above my post. Bicycle after bicycle was crashing out of this geometrical folding and unfolding section. They were all identical as far as I could tell but after that other things were mimicking this action.

It was pretty intense and visual. This thread reminded me of that experience. I agree that we should start coming up with new effective ways of describing things in hyperspace. That place works in a much more complicated way than this place does so maybe while we're in trying to describe what you see while your seeing it and attempt to latch on to that memory. I find it easier to do with one memory rather than multiple. Hyperspace doesn't let me take back much info so I found it to work "ok" in this manner for me.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

primordium
#14 Posted : 4/6/2013 6:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting discussion. I like your thoughts, embracethevoid.
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end." -- Alex Grey

Global
#15 Posted : 4/6/2013 7:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
I remember having one experience where I was in a digital like place made of geometric design that resembled a house of mirrors. These entities would pop out from sections that were folding and unfolding. I remember at one point things would pop out of these folds in multiples. Like hundreds. One of the objects was a bicycle and it was a lot like that first video above my post. Bicycle after bicycle was crashing out of this geometrical folding and unfolding section. They were all identical as far as I could tell but after that other things were mimicking this action.

It was pretty intense and visual. This thread reminded me of that experience. I agree that we should start coming up with new effective ways of describing things in hyperspace. That place works in a much more complicated way than this place does so maybe while we're in trying to describe what you see while your seeing it and attempt to latch on to that memory. I find it easier to do with one memory rather than multiple. Hyperspace doesn't let me take back much info so I found it to work "ok" in this manner for me.

That's funny. I never saw a bicycle in hyperspace so my example was quite arbitrary other than a bicycle seemed like one of those things that could pop up. Hey, I wouldn't be too surprised to see most things they'll put on a wall at a Friday's franchise in hyperspace. If we wanna be keen on terminology, I think CGI artists/engineers probably have a lot of cross-applicable lingo.

Guyomech
#16 Posted : 4/6/2013 9:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I've heard a "word" a few times that I could only describe as "Freeeeeen!" The ee sound rises in pitch, hits a sort of watery spot and then warbles a little before dropping slightly.

I've seen bicycles in hyperspace! With little safari-hat-wearing cartoon dudes riding them back and forth like clockwork.

anrchy
#17 Posted : 4/7/2013 2:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya the bicycles were literally cascading out of this fold like it was water coming out of a hose. Pretty neat really. I like your ideas and think that you have a lot to offer global. Your ability to describe hyperspace going ons, is pretty accurate and visual.

There are quite a few things I have seen described by members that others, including myself sometimes, have experienced as well in one way or another. For example the thread, cant remember the name, about "The Grid".

I agree with embracethevoid and I think its about time we have a "collaborative hyperspace terminology and catagorization" thread. There is already stuff in the wiki that is very common place amongst hyperspace visitors. Like the carrier wave, chrysanthamum, ect. But I think we should start working on expanding this. Coming up with new terminology for otherwise difficult to explain phenomenon.

We need to find common things amongst members and create new ways of describing these things. What do you guys think?

Global
#18 Posted : 4/7/2013 12:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so until I can come back with the word, I have two terms that are interrelated but sort of separate when I try to put it to language. We have the dimensional sets as described in the first post relating to the groups of sequence-able elements. We then also have this concept that there is this dimensional coding, and this is what refers to the expressible mathematical coding that they can manipulate to create their own appearance as well as the appearance of the environment, objects, etc...

Elements from the same dimensional set or similar sub-set can be thought of as having the same or similar dimensional coding, just being expressed differently. For example, you ever notice those scenes where the entity is the same aesthetic as the landscape or architecture? As it has been demonstrated to me, it should seem that if we take Guyomech's bicycle experience for example, I would guess that both the bicycle, as well as the entity that was riding it, as well as the landscape on which it was being rode (I love the fact that it was like clock-work) would all be expressing the same dimensional coding which would be quite distinct from the dimensional coding that a similar scene that could play out with an analogous Egyptian entity riding an analogous Egyptian vehicle in an analogous Egyptian landscape would have its own unique dimensional coding. What becomes confusing though is that you can have these very analogous scenes between different aesthetics, so from here I would either speculate that since they may both be derived from the same super-set, that they have the ability to enact out similar structures or activities with their own unique twists.

Global
#19 Posted : 4/7/2013 1:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We can perhaps think of it as if the entities have seemingly intentional access to their "genetic coding" as we would think of it for us, and can therefore intentionally manipulate and express their own phenotypes to a certain malleable degree.

anrchy
#20 Posted : 4/7/2013 2:41:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow this is getting exciting. Ok global I think you've got it right there.

Also, to expand on what you just said that genetic coding seems to become more intricate, as you have described in a seperate thread. The higher you go the more dimensional it gets.

At a lower dose I saw fairies that were made up of the same geometric patterning that was all around them/me. It was a fairly simple design compared to higher doses where they would still be made as such but to a finer detail and much more complex. I assume, and it's a big assumption, that the genetic coding is somehow derived from the frequency they are on, or one that you are on. As you go higher the frequency is increased therefore the detail is increased. Atleast our perception of hyperspace goes anyways.

12NEXT