We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings my friends.. have a question about brewing ayauascha Options

SpiritWalker
#1 Posted : 4/2/2009 1:54:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings my friends. I am new to the forum so if I am stepping over any boundaries or rules please let me know.

I am searching for a recipe for ayauascha. I've read many many recipes online but can't seem to find anything authentic. I want to do the entire ritual, not just get a trip from it. I am even going to brew it outside on an open fire (I live in the country.. would this be a bad idea though?)

I am confused in this matter. I've read take 20 leaves of ____ and 1 kilo of ___ and so on and so forth but everything seems to be sold in grams. I am afraid of putting too much MAOI and causing bad effects. I am also unclear as to the proper dosage as the genuine "shamen" recipes I've found do not include any of this information.

I am also hesitant to purchase the plants online. How can I find a reputable source? Are there things I should look for in a seller? I'd be much more comfortable buying from a nursery rather than an herbalist. Is this possible?

What do you think of the powder mimosa to extract DMT? Also, what do you think about ayauascha vs DMT? Should I take a DMT journey first before trying the longer lasting ayauascha?

I've done salvia but it made me a little upset. I felt my spirit wanting to leave my body but I was just tethered and couldn't go any further. It was a frustrating experience especially since it was over so quickly and I couldn't get any further. Hence I think my answers lay in ayauascha instead of DMT... but I'm willing to try DMT anyway.

I guess my purpose would help answer these questions. I am seeking to journey as deep into my soul and into the spirit realm as possible. I am looking for answers. Oddly enough, I am not sure what the questions are but I know the answers lay in another realm. I am still meditating on the questions.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:17:10 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I want to do the entire ritual, not just get a trip from it.

Good.

Quote:
I am even going to brew it outside on an open fire (I live in the country.. would this be a bad idea though?)

No thats a great idea, just don't go alone and make sure you are some place where nobody will bother you.

Quote:
I am also hesitant to purchase the plants online. How can I find a reputable source?

Go to entheogen.com and check out the vendor section.... or just PM me.

Quote:
I'd be much more comfortable buying from a nursery rather than an herbalist. Is this possible?

Yes but then you'd have to grow your own plants, which would take awhile but is more rewarding. I'd say get some living plants AND order from a vendor.

Quote:
Also, what do you think about ayauascha vs DMT?

I'd say do Ayahuasca.

To make true Ayahuasca use only B. caapi, Psychotria and Diplopterys. No other combination of botanicals makes true ayahuasca.

The follow recipe is for 1 person, multiply for more people.

Ayahuasca Recipe-

Caapi 50-75 grams of "White", "Yellow" or "Cielo"
Psychotria 13-33 grams
Diplopterys 7-13 grams

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

SpiritWalker
#3 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:25:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much! Respect!

SpiritWalker
#4 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:31:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

quick question. What is the boiling process for the recipe you posted? How much water should I use to begin with? how much tea should I expect from the water?

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:46:02 AM

Derek

you could also use MHRB and syrian rue.... now i dont know if this is authentic ayahuasca but its certainly effective

syrian rue - 3grams taken ground in capsules or made into a tea

mimosa hostilis - 7 grams boiled in 4 cups of (3 parts water 1 part lemon juice) for however long it takes to get down to one cup.... (note light boil not a rolling boil) then strain and simmer to reduce to about a half a cup this in then drank

take the rue about 20 mins before the mimosa expect nausea and a mild-strong lsd like trip

those ratios are for one dose i have had strong trips from mimosa tea made in this fashion i have always taken the syrian rue by gel cap ground... i have never puked from this concoction but i have seen people that have i am not normal when i say expect nausea .... EXPECT NAUSEA

ebay is an excellent source Wink

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Fatcat
#6 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:52:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too am very very interested in the rituals that go along with ayahausca, if anyone has heard anything about them do share. I plan on going on a 2 week retreat into the woods with a few friends, and im sure they would love to participate in the whole ritual with me. Although I plan on using Mimosa hostilis and syrian rue unless i can find some b cappi, just because they are the most available to me.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 4/2/2009 3:57:40 AM

Derek

Fatcat wrote:
I too am very very interested in the rituals that go along with ayahausca, if anyone has heard anything about them do share. I plan on going on a 2 week retreat into the woods with a few friends, and im sure they would love to participate in the whole ritual with me. Although I plan on using Mimosa hostilis and syrian rue unless i can find some b cappi, just because they are the most available to me.

i dont know of any rituals but have used the recipe i gave many times and respect it. it is a strong trip and has showed me many things.
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

soulfood
#8 Posted : 4/2/2009 4:03:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

psychosisdoses wrote:
you could also use MHRB and syrian rue.... now i dont know if this is authentic ayahuasca but its certainly effective

Don't Rue-in the brew (get it?).

Caapi has much better content for this occasion, especially if you want it done right.

psychosisdoses
#9 Posted : 4/2/2009 7:31:04 AM

Derek

soulfood wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

Don't Rue-in the brew (get it?).

Caapi has much better content for this occasion, especially if you want it done right.

i havent experimented with caapi i have had very very strong results with syrian rues alkaloids

my understand was rue was more potent but that caapi had one additional chemical THH (which was just another RIMA MAOI?) i have not tried this chemical alone or with the other shared maois. so i cant honestly say i know which is better im just relating my experience

i dunno is caapi worth extracting anyone done it?

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:05:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

THH is very very nice
it's a sound

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 4/2/2009 11:57:11 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

He said it!

Go with REAL Ayahuasca- Caapi, Diplopterys and Psychotria (nothing esle!!!)

Quote:
I too am very very interested in the rituals that go along with ayahausca, if anyone has heard anything about them do share. I plan on going on a 2 week retreat into the woods with a few friends, and im sure they would love to participate in the whole ritual with me.

Sounds like you wanna do it right. Good.

Ayahuasca Ritual Diet-

Within 33 days of and 33 days after-

ALL medications, vitamins and/or other drugs
Protein bars or extracts
Migraine medicines
MAOIs, SSRIs and any other anti-depressants
O.T.C. cold medicines, Decongestants, Asprin, Allergy, Asthma etc.
Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, Amphetamines, Caffeine or other stimulents.
Yohimbe, St.John's Wort, Rhodiola and other herbal medications
Sedatives- Sleeping Pills, Tranquilizers, etc.
Diet pills, Appetite suppressants, etc.
Narcotics- Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, etc.
Allergy or Asthma Medication
All types of Opiates- Opium, Valium, Oxycotton, Hydrocodone
Any other type MAO inhibitor

Within 7 days of and 7 days after-

Same as above+
All drugs and alcohol (Including Alcohol, Tobacco, Caffeine, EVERYTHING)
Herbal medinicals and psychoactives of all sorts
Any tyrosine-containing food
Aged Cheese and other fermented edibles and drinks
All types of Beans, Soy beans and all soy related products (including soy sauce!!!) This also includes bean products- like veggie burgers, bean dip, etc. No beans of any kind!!
Broad (Fava) bean pods
Soy Sauce and Miso soup
Pickled edibles- Pickled pigs feet, pickled eggs, pickles.
Non-alcoholic brewed (Fermented) beverages (non-alcoholic beer), etc.
Kombucha; All other fermented brewed drinks.
Protein bars or extracts
High amounts of sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa nibs, other stimulants, etc.
Make sure all food are fresh; spoiled or old food is the main cause of negative reactions.

Within 3 days of and 3 after-

Same as above+
Began Fasting
All drugs and alcohol
Kombucha, Beer and/or other fermented beverages
Chocolate and/or sugar in all forms
Dill, Parsley, Fennel and other herbs and spices
All Beans (including soy!!!) This also includes bean products- like soy sauce, bean dip, etc. No beans!!
Avocados
Cultured dairy products (buttermilk, yogurt, cheeses and sour cream)
All Caffeine products (Coffee, Black or Oolong Tea, Energy Drinks, Ect.)
Soy Sauce and other soy products
High Protein Meals, Beef soup, steaks, etc.
Sausage, Bologna, Pepperoni, Liver and Salami (Pork)
Sauerkraut, Mayo’, Sourcream, etc.
Yeast and other mirco-organisms (unless baked)
Salts, Sugars, Oils and Fats
Make sure all food are fresh; spoiled or old food is the main cause of negative reactions.

Within 36 hours of and 36 hours after-

Same as above+
Perform Detox, cleanse the body.
Meditate, empty the mind and relax.
No meat or ingestion of any sort of living creature.
Absolute no candy, sugar, fats, oils, salt and/or spices.
No sex or masturbation.
Take a long bath or shower; Paint yourself Blue.
Drink nothing but water.
Contemplate the experience.

33-3 hours before-

Same as above + No food (One light meal of fresh fruit or rice may be eaten during this period)

2-1 hours before-

Same as above + No water or other drink (One small glass of water may be drank)

5-15m before-

Prepare a snack of fresh fruit and wild or white rice with butter and oil.
Pre-roll a small joint or pack a small bowl/cone, prepare the area, make sure everything is ready.
Release all bodily waste and fluids.
Make a comfortable place and set out a vomit-bucket.
Shake/stir Ayahuasca before use.

The Trip-

Drink Aya’ quickly along with a small glass of water, if desired.
Attempt to keep Aya’ down at least 1-2 hours, or as long as you can.
Ingest mint and/or ginger (Anti-nausea) if desired.
Smoke cannabis (Anti-nausea) if desired.
Consume the MAOI safe food, if desired.
Run around naked and make strange noises.
Be sure to drink a glass of water or juice to re-hydrate yourself after 1-2 hours into the experience and/or just after the purge.

Some good things to eat during the strictest periods of dieting are-

Plain white rice, wild rice, etc.
Freshly caught fish (Never frozen or out-dated)
Fresh Raw Fruits and Vegetables

How to Detox-

Sweat-Lodge
Water, Herb or Ayahuasca Enema
Pumice and Soap Scrubs, Hot Showers/Baths
Lots of Exersice
Ingestion of "Detox" herbals- Reishi mushrooms, Kombucha, Green/White Teas, Cranberry Juice, Chili Peppers, Lemon juice, etc. (anybody know of anymore?)
Waxing or Removal of Body Hair

Quote:
Although I plan on using Mimosa hostilis and syrian rue unless i can find some b cappi, just because they are the most available to me.

PM me for a vendor.... or is it ok for me to post here? Traveler?

Quote:
my understand was rue was more potent but that caapi had one additional chemical THH (which was just another RIMA MAOI?) i have not tried this chemical alone or with the other shared maois. so i cant honestly say i know which is better im just relating my experience

Caapi is waaaay better, hands down.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

psychosisdoses
#12 Posted : 4/4/2009 1:19:01 AM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
THH is very very nice

my understanding is there isnt really an extraction for this yet or the amount in the plant is to small or something?

iv seen it one place for like 50 a gram... seems pricey to me

has anyone done extractions on capi? worth it?

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 4/4/2009 1:38:07 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
my understanding is there isnt really an extraction for this yet or the amount in the plant is to small or something?

You don't need to extract it, it's in Caapi... but NOT in Syrian Rue... I think that's what he was saying...

SpiritWalker
#14 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:28:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just want to be clear on this... from my research I've discovered...

A> Mimosa powder is meant for extracting DMT to smoke

B> Mimosa bark is what is needed to brew right?

I ordered some Rue seeds and they arrived! I wasn't sure on the mimosa though. Will the shredded work the same as the bark for the analog brew? I would imagine it would work better.
I'm still researching vendors for the Caapi and other ingredients. I think I'm going to try the analog first because it seems the easiest to brew. Plus, I'm getting kind of anxious! hahaha.

Should I order the powder? I've read that the bark loses some of it's potency if not polverized just before extract. Is this true?

psychosisdoses
#15 Posted : 4/6/2009 2:04:10 PM

Derek

'Coatl wrote:
Quote:

You don't need to extract it, it's in Caapi... but NOT in Syrian Rue... I think that's what he was saying...

i dont need to?
if i were to use it i would have to extract it... one way or the other.. even a tea is a form of extraction..
do you suggest i chew on some caapi vine?
id rather not hassle with teas they generally upset my stomach anyway..

my thinking is extraction is probably possible what would be difficult is seperating said THH from the other harmalas.. that wouldnt really bother me i would just take them all together as i usually take the mix of harmalas from the rue together....

so once again what i was asking perhaps to someone that isnt so against extractions, is it worth extracting? (cause rue has been a pain in the ass time and time again)

psychosisdoses
#16 Posted : 4/6/2009 2:09:04 PM

Derek

SpiritWalker wrote:
I just want to be clear on this... from my research I've discovered...

A> Mimosa powder is meant for extracting DMT to smoke

B> Mimosa bark is what is needed to brew right?

I ordered some Rue seeds and they arrived! I wasn't sure on the mimosa though. Will the shredded work the same as the bark for the analog brew? I would imagine it would work better.
I'm still researching vendors for the Caapi and other ingredients. I think I'm going to try the analog first because it seems the easiest to brew. Plus, I'm getting kind of anxious! hahaha.

Should I order the powder? I've read that the bark loses some of it's potency if not polverized just before extract. Is this true?

i would recomend getting shredded if being used for brew
powder would probably be to difficult to filter...

as for potency lose i have always gotten my bark powdered
i use it for extraction and consistently get 1%+ yeild so i doubt
there is any lose