We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeking New Breeding Stock Options

Pup Tentacle
#1 Posted : 4/1/2013 5:53:09 PM

lettuce

SO I'm currently in the process of acquiring a new set of wives for baby breeding (for pineals of course) and I was thinking I'd like to have a larger (physically) breeding stock in hopes that the glands themselves would be larger straight out of the womb.

All this being said... If you are a lady who stands in excess of 6'6" tall or know of one who might be interested. Contact me. There are a lot of percs involved.

PT
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/1/2013 5:58:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is completely forbidden talk in the forum!

We dont do that sort of thing!!! Consider yourself warned!

(pm me for more info, I have a good source)

Mr.Peabody
#3 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Breeding? You're doing it the old fashion way! All you need is one semen sample. Hook all of your women into the Impregnetron (TM), simply add your sample to the collection container, and you're done! The machine keeps the women in a stasis, allowing more energy to be transferred to the growing fetus, thus shortening gestation. It can have you a baby in 4-6 months, rather than nine!

(I invested in this way back, but since I've been an engineer, I got hired on and added some real benefits to the machine)

Now, the only problem is what to do with all of your own natural urges. One semen sample isn't the most fun, right? Well, just remember, your "wives" will be in a coma-like stasis!Twisted Evil
Be an adult only when necessary.

Pup Tentacle
#4 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:08:51 PM

lettuce

Mr.Peabody wrote:
Breeding? You're doing it the old fashion way! All you need is one semen sample. Hook all of your women into the Impregnetron (TM), simply add your sample to the collection container, and you're done! The machine keeps the women in a stasis, allowing more energy to be transferred to the growing fetus, thus shortening gestation. It can have you a baby in 4-6 months, rather than nine!

(I invested in this way back, but since I've been an engineer, I got hired on and added some real benefits to the machine)

Now, the only problem is what to do with all of your own natural urges. One semen sample isn't the most fun, right? Well, just remember, your "wives" will be in a coma-like stasis!Twisted Evil

I LOVE the old fashioned way... until I'm too old to doodle... that's my plan. Kill 2 birds with one stone.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Mr.Peabody
#5 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, to each their own. But remember, this is the way of the future, and is meant for those that are really serious about the quality AND quantity of their HP_DMT.

Just sayin.
Be an adult only when necessary.

Pup Tentacle
#6 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:15:03 PM

lettuce

Mr.Peabody wrote:
Well, to each their own. But remember, this is the way of the future, and is meant for those that are really serious about the quality AND quantity of their HP_DMT.

Just sayin.

Methods aside.. the gold standard for me really is siamese twins joined at the brain... one ride on that train and BAM! I think I'd be God finally.
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

cyb
#7 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:15:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

No-one has mentioned the maternity hospitals yet...prime source material...
Save a bunch of hassle.
Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

hug46
#8 Posted : 4/1/2013 6:30:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There should be timing marks on the Left hand side using the inspection bolt removed from the top of the left crank case. This has markers for TDC on P1 and TDC on P2. The Cams should be marked up too.