We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help binding extracts Options

Empty
#1 Posted : 3/27/2013 7:52:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there any way to take a combination of extracted alkaloids and bind them to a plant, lets say cannabis. Doing this without altering the structure and having them lock to the plant, leaves me unsure if I can do it with my basic chemical knowledge. I was thinking I would dissolve the alkaloids in ethyl alcohol or iso with a ratio of 1g/3ml. Then sort of mist ground herb and let dry. This should work correct? Also is there a way to somehow crystalize the alkaloids on the herb? Possibly by following the first method, then taking that dried alkaloid filled herb and dropping it in a saturated solution of alkaloids.

Update:
First- Soak the herb in Everclear.
Second- Sprinkle the extract on it.
Third- Use a pipette to slowly drip Everclear on the extract.
Final-Dry and smoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

G_rambo
#2 Posted : 3/29/2013 4:34:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck maybe you can make iso hash oil then dissolve the dmt into it? I don't have any chemistry knowledge but it sounds like it could work...
G.Rambo

My thoughts are the echos of past experiences that guide me through future experiences...
All of the statements in the above section are complete fiction Pleased

There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

ymer
#3 Posted : 3/29/2013 5:11:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member