We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Awaited Jungle Fumarate and resulted in this (whatever it is) Options

Hupecat
#1 Posted : 3/22/2013 7:39:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi..

SWIM did few Xylene pulls after 3 naphta pulls, collected in a Pyrex dish, and used FASA to get fumarate chrystals..
when he sucked of the Xylene after few days, he was leftover with a thick layer of brownish gooy chunk, which has hadened now over the weeks.(see pic)

as not sure what to do he took a little pinch and lit it with a lighter, and it started to really burn… see video..

can someone help SWIM with this (What is it, and how he can convert to a smokeable product..???as SWIM has quite a lot of it, he wants to get the goodies from it..
please help

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/23/2013 12:21:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

According to my own tests (check my signature), this will probably be a mixture of excess fumaric acid, dmt, dmt n-oxide and a minor amount of other alkaloids. You can try cleaning up by converting it to freebase and then back to fumarate (and to freebase if you want to smoke it), or any other of the available clean up methods. Check this thread, it might be of use:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28417

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 3/23/2013 12:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Edit: I missed endlessness' reply, and there's not much sense in replying once he chimed in, but I'm leaving here what I wrote anyways Smile

Hi Hupecat,

"Jungle fumarate" is a misnomer... you can have DMT fumarate, or DMT N-oxide fumarate (if I remember correctly), or fumarates of other monoamine alkaloids able to form salts. But jungle spice or jungle DMT is an active soup of alkaloids and plant oils, that usually contains DMT and n-oxide among other things we don't know.

By pulling with xylene you have extracted a broad spectrum of things, and by adding FASA you have produced fumarates of the compounds that could form a fumarate salt - but only of those, so what you have there is a conglomerate mix of fumarates, plant oils and most likely some other alkaloids in base form.

If you want to smoke it, you have to freebase it (or freebase the parts of it that can be freebased and are the backbone of the psycho-activity) so I guess you can follow the standard procedure for freebasing DMT fumarate. You should be left with a smokable/infusable jungle spice goo.

Hupecat
#4 Posted : 3/23/2013 11:51:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
According to my own tests (check my signature), this will probably be a mixture of excess fumaric acid, dmt, dmt n-oxide and a minor amount of other alkaloids. You can try cleaning up by converting it to freebase and then back to fumarate (and to freebase if you want to smoke it), or any other of the available clean up methods. Check this thread, it might be of use:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28417

well, according to endlessness Adive i tried it first with crushng 1 gr of the hardened brown stuff, mixed with ca. 2gr sodium carbonate and added bit of warm water, to make a paste out of it. see pic..

will let dry over night to get it back to powdery stuff … when doing the aceton pulls, should they be combined in a closed glas, so it dies not avaporate, and then add the
Hupecat attached the following image(s):
paste.jpg (357kb) downloaded 144 time(s).

Hupecat
#5 Posted : 3/24/2013 7:11:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so, Thx endlessness..
looks like you were on the right way..
after the paste had dried and completely crushed i filled a glas with little more Aceton as there was dried powder… mixed it well, settled and pulled with Aceton
Thrn sddrd the FASA to it, and left it over night in a cupboard..
After pipetting the aceton away and let it airdied in the sun on the window, i resulted with these, not 100%clean) but much purer fumarate products..(see pic)
i think i will do the same with the rest of the dirty stuff i had,
when this is done, it should be converted to Frebase again.. any suggestion which option would work best in this case, as i have tried the 10min te once, without a proper product…
As wel as the one, mixing eith SC and put it in fridge.. couldnt get rid of all these extra SC amount..

well first of all, i will now start preparring the dirty stuff to powder and mix with SC to paste…., then FASA the puls again, wait for airdried fumarates..

but not sure which way i should choose for convertig to Frebase, as last 2 tries failed..

fuma1.jpg (209kb) downloaded 129 time(s).
fuma2.jpg (168kb) downloaded 129 time(s).

Hupecat
#6 Posted : 3/28/2013 9:00:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so, here are some more pics of the resulted FASA SWIM did
Nearly chrystal clear Fumarate-Crystals
fuma1.jpg (197kb) downloaded 112 time(s).
fuma2.jpg (358kb) downloaded 112 time(s).
fuma3.jpg (262kb) downloaded 111 time(s).
fuma4.jpg (150kb) downloaded 111 time(s).