We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mimosa in "all about Aya <3" Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 3/19/2013 12:57:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all Nexues,

in sticky by ms_manic_minxx it says:

-Warning #2: Potent and well-prepared MHRB is extremely unforgiving when it comes to dosing improperly. There are some absolutely insane reports on the web about people taking 8g, or even 25g. Prepared identically to Caapi, Mimosa can become active at .5g, and I would never, ever recommend a dose beyond 3g without EXTENSIVE personal experimentation and perfection of brewing techniques. Very little goes a long way. Less is more, and too much light will bring panic. People have used the word "leash" with this plant.

The red is totally unclear to me:

1. "prepared identically to caapi"?

I think it means cooking it acid water, or which form of preparation minxx is referring to?

2. the reference to 8g, 25g, 0.5g in her text, is it pharmahuasca, or regular brewing?
- which will mean cooking 8g. 25g or 0.5g of root bark.

3. If it is pharmahuasca, then by calculus 100g of MHRB will yeald to 1,5g of aktive alkaloids, which means that, if I will just brew it it will take me 100g of bark for one dose.

please calrification
Jox

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

meekerba
#2 Posted : 3/19/2013 2:07:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can't clarify everything for you, but I would start at 2g mimosa bark, made into tea (over several boils/strains. With or without lemon juice).

100g of either is pure insanity.

Even for pharma, 1.5g of DMT is suicidal. (so to speak)

Jox
#3 Posted : 3/19/2013 4:11:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Meekerba,

thank you for the reply.

So I conclude that Ms Manic Minxx, is referring to actual MHRB.

How long to cook MHRB, is any recipe on the Nexus?

Jox

Global
#4 Posted : 3/19/2013 11:40:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

meekerba wrote:
Can't clarify everything for you, but I would start at 2g mimosa bark, made into tea (over several boils/strains. With or without lemon juice).

100g of either is pure insanity.

Even for pharma, 1.5g of DMT is suicidal. (so to speak)

Obviously the weight of pharma and the weight of the admixture plant are going to be completely skewed with the pharma dosage somewhere between 30-300mg and the dosage for admixture plants being roughly 10x that.

When Minxx said 'when prepared identical to caapi,' I believe she was referring to the boiling time. A common time-table is 3x3 hour boils (9 hours). You boil 3 hours, and filter cyclically 3 times.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

jamie
#5 Posted : 3/19/2013 4:27:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Jox wrote:
Hi Meekerba,

thank you for the reply.

So I conclude that Ms Manic Minxx, is referring to actual MHRB.

How long to cook MHRB, is any recipe on the Nexus?

Jox

Well..I brew all of the mimosa she drinks so I can probly answer those questions.

I dont use any acids and neither did she when we met..and we dont use acids for vine either..we just brew in spring water. She was definatly referring to brews and not pharmahuasca.

We never brewed mimosa for as long as caapi though..3 30-40 minute boils for mimosa should be enough. For caapi we always do 3 boils for 3 hours each.

..and for doses she is def talking about rootbark. She usually drinks about 2g of mimosa.
Long live the unwoke.

Jox
#6 Posted : 3/19/2013 6:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

thank you for the answers, it covers all my doubts. Maybe it could be edited in the sticky?

Jox

ps. I think I saw somewhere on the forum that Ms Manic Minxx has a some special water acidifier, and I even don't have ph papers, so should I drop a spoon of acetic acid?

Vodsel
#7 Posted : 3/19/2013 9:37:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

If you want to acidify it, maybe instead of acetic acid you can use citric or ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Will make for a nicer taste.

Parshvik Chintan
#8 Posted : 3/19/2013 10:25:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vodsel wrote:
If you want to acidify it, maybe instead of acetic acid you can use citric or ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Will make for a nicer taste.

eh, i did lemon juice my first brew, tasted pretty god-awful.

imo your better off with either just water, or an acid that won't survive the brewing (maybe muriatic?)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

jamie
#9 Posted : 3/19/2013 11:59:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Jox wrote:

ps. I think I saw somewhere on the forum that Ms Manic Minxx has a some special water acidifier, and I even don't have ph papers, so should I drop a spoon of acetic acid?

We got rid of that water purifier a few years ago becasue we have a spring near our home. No difference was ever noticed between that acidified water and simply brewing with the water from our spring..and the water from our spring was like ph 7.4 or something.

It wont hurt to add acids..just makes it taste worse.
Long live the unwoke.

meekerba
#10 Posted : 3/20/2013 2:55:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lol.... just makes it taste worse.

powdered mhrb 'aya' is rough.

with lemon, can be very rough.
that is my personal findings.

Vodsel
#11 Posted : 3/20/2013 10:29:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Fair enough Smile Just imo, IF you are to acidify a tea, vinegar is the less palatable... but you guys have definitely more experience than I do brewing mimosa, so I stand corrected.

BecometheOther
#12 Posted : 3/20/2013 5:14:10 PM

metamorhpasizer

I prepare mimosa with three 40 minute boils un acidified and i use 5-12 grams. 5 being your ordinary level 1 experience and 12 full on ego loss and leaving the body.

I wonder if my bark is less potent because i see these warnings and people warning to go so low but i have not found this to be the case.

As with anything you just gotta get to know your material well first!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

jamie
#13 Posted : 3/20/2013 6:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^you probly just have higher tolerance to these things. Can you get off well with 1-2g dry cubes?..that is enough for me to be having pretty complex closed eye visions.

I have drunk with a few people who needed 5-6g of the same mimosa that I need 2 or 3g of to get off. I never drank more than about 7g of mimosa ever and at that dose I could barely make out the rest of the room. It was like having hyerpspace break through into this reality all around me..though with just 2-3g of mimosa I have completely broken though before and left this reality entirely and forgot what I had done at times..but I had a lot more vine in me.
Long live the unwoke.

Jox
#14 Posted : 3/20/2013 9:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HI all,

@ BecomeTheOther: I think I will take your advise, and cook 12g as you say.

the Q will be how to upgrade the experience? how long it takes to kick in, and when to take another shut.

Both of us did a lots of Iboga root bark, and Hcl, which makes the visual less strong.

Jox

jamie
#15 Posted : 3/20/2013 10:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Most people who just drink 12g of mimosa like that would flip their shit. Would you eat 12g of dry cubes? If not I would not suggest you simply drink 12g of mimosa until you understand what your own tolerance to DMT is.

If you want to dose assuming you will need more like some people do, drink 6g at most and see how you feel..if your not where you want to be within an hour, then drink some more.
Long live the unwoke.

Jees
#16 Posted : 3/20/2013 10:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Starting with 12, man, you're a gambler Cool , I hope you're a winner.
Seriously, take care please.
With sincere concern.

Jox
#17 Posted : 3/20/2013 11:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I have in mind:

- extracting Caapi, and taking the extraction out of 80g of Caapi, to start off
- half hour later I would take 1/4 of 12g of MHRB
- @ Jees, if I wait for 90 minutes to take more MNRB, the Caapi would ware off? so I guess I should take more Caapi?

thanx
Jox

Jees
#18 Posted : 3/21/2013 2:49:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The article found goes further:
Quote:
Vine decays faster in maoi than rue, so you can surely add 1/2 your start dose after 90 minutes. It's hard to over do caapi (extract), recently I work with 400 mg as a minimum to start with. So go ahead, the more vine the marry-er.

3 gr mimo, waiting for 90 min is very safe in my personal book, if nothing, eat something fat like rice with a spoon of thick oil like arachide (peanut oil) then within 5-10 minutes you know if it triggers the gal bladder to empty and kick start.
It would surprise me if nothing happens, but if so (or too faint), yes go for another 2 or 3 gr. I find 1 hour too short to make conclusions, really, sometimes it takes me 2 hours, even more. Eating in between helps, surely after 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Knowing myself and my batch and brew, I start 5 or 6 mimo, and the "me" start fading, 4 mimo does not do that, so 5 is my personal tress-hold in that. As said, everybody differs in serious ways. Finding one's own sweet spot is a sport in itself.

I cannot fail to add, it is reported for people to become "damaged" by mimo, it really wonders me but it is out there no sh*t. Even at doses of 5 gr. No panic but just take care, that's all.

Jox
#19 Posted : 3/21/2013 3:13:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees,

thank you for all the info. It is exactly what I needed. Just last one. What is your source? I have Maya yellow caapi, and mimosa. Thus I can judge the strength, if by chance you have the same.

thanx
Jox

acacian
#20 Posted : 3/21/2013 3:18:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
^ Most people who just drink 12g of mimosa like that would flip their shit. Would you eat 12g of dry cubes? If not I would not suggest you simply drink 12g of mimosa until you understand what your own tolerance to DMT is.

If you want to dose assuming you will need more like some people do, drink 6g at most and see how you feel..if your not where you want to be within an hour, then drink some more.

i think you should listen to what jamie is saying.. if most people only take 2-3g 12 sounds like insanity for a first dose

12NEXT