We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quidding leaf sources contain 5-MeO or Bufo? Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 3/14/2013 1:27:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have read reports of people using crystals extracted from Chaliponga and from MHRB sublingually with no MAOI's taken. This still produces effects. So, there are other actives in there that do not requires MAOI's to be active...

Can one simply quid the leaf material for a while, and achieve the same results? Lets say one has dry material, how would one rehydrate to be able to test this theory?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Gone-and-Back
#2 Posted : 3/14/2013 4:31:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Even if no one has experience with this, could someone tell me how to rehydrate the leaves? If I can at least figure that out I will give it a go.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 3/14/2013 5:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

put the leaves in a sealed container with a wet paper towel (not directly touching the leaves), and wait.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Gone-and-Back
#4 Posted : 3/14/2013 5:20:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Make sure the material is not dripping wet too, right? How long does it take?

Also, I use to make my bud moist again by placing orange peels in the bag, because the peels hold lost of moisture...would this work too? I only ask because I imagine this would add a somewhat citrus tone to the flavor of the leafs.

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 3/14/2013 7:24:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:
Make sure the material is not dripping wet too, right? How long does it take?

Also, I use to make my bud moist again by placing orange peels in the bag, because the peels hold lost of moisture...would this work too? I only ask because I imagine this would add a somewhat citrus tone to the flavor of the leafs.

orange peel would work as well (so would lettuce)
as for how long it takes, it can very.

but yes, make sure that the water stays inside the paper towel and doesn't drip out.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

DeDao
#6 Posted : 3/15/2013 12:00:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please write back after this has been tested. I would love to hear your results with dose/effects and such.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Gone-and-Back
#7 Posted : 3/15/2013 2:06:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Only 2.5g was quidded, and it had some very minor effects. Felt like being stoned, and with smoking some weed the effects became a little more noticable. I wouldnt really call it anything psychedelic though.

Also, the rest of the material went into an extraction...maybe I will have more in the future to try with.

DeDao
#8 Posted : 3/15/2013 2:59:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, thanks for testing.
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

DeDao
#9 Posted : 3/15/2013 1:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2.5g dry or hydrated?

Gone-and-Back
#10 Posted : 3/15/2013 6:11:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I rehydrated it but when it was dry is when I weighed it, however I am not sure if I had rehydrated it enough...I have never quid anything before this. It was not dry and crumbly anymore, but instead slightly moist and a little flexible. Broke it all up and put in mouth for 10mins, trying not to swallow any juices that were made.

Gone-and-Back
#11 Posted : 3/15/2013 6:28:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you are planning on trying this please let me know how it goes. I am very interested.

Also, if this plant contains those alks, and I did an extraction, does that mean the end product will be slightly active via sublingual administration?

John Smith
#12 Posted : 3/15/2013 7:07:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you follow any techniques to maximize oral mucosal absorption ?
INFORMATION
No input signal

Gone-and-Back
#13 Posted : 3/15/2013 7:29:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

John Smith wrote:
Did you follow any techniques to maximize oral mucosal absorption ?

The juices that were created from it sitting there I did my best to not swallow these and hold them in my mouth. After taking the Chaliponga though I realized that I had about 50mg of freebase harmalas that I could of taken sublingually to make the leaf more active...

DeDao
#14 Posted : 3/17/2013 1:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Should try again with maybe 4g and boil it in a tea.

Gone-and-Back
#15 Posted : 3/11/2014 3:42:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know this thread is old but I have more chaliponga leaf and think I'm going to try giving this a shot again.

Dedao, why do you say to make a tea? Wouldn't that need maoi as well?

I'm thinking of hydrating four to five grams and trying with that spme time this week or weekend. I will update when I have results.