We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lets catch us a Leprechaun Options

Psychelectric
#1 Posted : 3/13/2013 6:47:48 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

In honor of St Patricks day, this Sunday March 17 at 10 am Central Time, I am going to smoalk some changa with spice sprinkled on and attempt to ride the hyperspace rainbow to the land of elves and hopefully catch a leprechaun Big grin Whether I am granted 3 wishes or not or a pot of gold or lucky charms or whether I will find wisdom in this journey I cannot say. I will make this journey with a 4 leaf clover in my pocket as a spiritual totem. Anyone who wants to join in this silly adventure feel free.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 3/15/2013 2:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe. Good luck!

You see what I did there?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Psychelectric
#3 Posted : 3/15/2013 2:07:00 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

Haha thanks. It really is a silly idea, but I'm always in good spirits on St Pattys. Afterwards Ill probably end up drinking a Guiness and eating Shepard's Pie, Drool Big grin . I was just thinking of how elves seem to be the greeting party of hyperspace and as colorful as DMT can be it seems to be a good metaphor for a rainbow. So the thought occurred to me, why not try to catch a hyperspace elf (leprechaun), they seem playful enough, and I'm playful enough. Haha. Either way, ill be listening to The King of the Fairies, an Irish fiddle reel before I embark. If anything comes out of this there will defiantly be a trip report posted.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."