We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Because of this site Options

ohayoco
#21 Posted : 4/25/2009 4:36:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
ohayoco wrote:
Yes because of this site, I am still single!

I'm currently on the lookout for a hot bi girl who believes in free love with other girls for both of us, then I will settle down and grow entheogens Smile

Man, you really should set your goals a bit higher!!Razz Laughing Razz
(Isn't that what every red-blooded man is looking for...)

Haha yeah, but I'm actually going out to FIND what I'm after. Most guys are too lazy to put the work in! Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#22 Posted : 4/25/2009 7:34:38 PM

The Great Namah

Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

He won't let us. I've begged, others have begged, but alas, he says no. I believe it is actually an honor for him to keep this site up and running. He's a damn fine person.

For me this site has taught me so much about entheogens, chemistry, and has restored my faith in people (i.e. that a group of people can act civil to one another and not self impolde).

This site has taught me that not all forums are full of immature people. It has shown me that there is a "drug" culture (and I say that loosely) that is highly intelligent, has the motivation to explore and test new ideas and then FREELY SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!

Thank you Traveler and every member on here for making this site worth while.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

ohayoco
#23 Posted : 4/25/2009 8:15:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I second that, if it wasn't so great here I would't be trying so hard to keep myself off!
This is the only place where I can talk about stuff that interests me... in the real world I only know one person who I can talk to about such things.
Most people in the real world don't seem to be thinkers. Or doers (of anything exciting at least).
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Fatcat
#24 Posted : 4/26/2009 12:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to say this is a very mature site. There are not many forums that hold themselves to such a standard. I think it is for two reasons. The spice is the epitome of humbling, and the spice brings the best out of people. I feel privileged to be part of this site.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

wake and bacon
#25 Posted : 4/28/2009 1:30:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely concurred... and the cherry on top is... there is no standard! There is no guidelines. This is just how it is... no weeding out of the 'stupid' the 'foolish'... as they rarely come here, for some reason... well, as a matter of fact, for the reasons you just listed. Smile
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

'Coatl
#26 Posted : 4/28/2009 2:21:49 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
He won't let us. I've begged, others have begged, but alas, he says no. I believe it is actually an honor for him to keep this site up and running. He's a damn fine person.

I would most certainly donate! Come on Traveler! You need some help, we know!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

970Codfert
#27 Posted : 4/28/2009 5:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Because of this site, I will never again have to support a black market for entheogens. Thank you trusted chemists, I dont know how you answer all the questionsShocked and thank you Traveler as well as the rest of the members

much love
All posts are fictional.

acolon_5
#28 Posted : 4/28/2009 5:16:31 PM

The Great Namah

970Codfert wrote:
Because of this site, I will never again have to support a black market for entheogens.

Here Here! That's a wonderful thing. Not only do you now know exactly what you are putting into your body, but you (and so many others, myself included) no longer have to deal with unscrupulous characters trying to get these sacraments.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

trancepants
#29 Posted : 4/29/2009 8:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

This site has taught me that not all forums are full of immature people. It has shown me that there is a "drug" culture (and I say that loosely) that is highly intelligent, has the motivation to explore and test new ideas and then FREELY SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!

Yup. This is actually the first forum I've decided to join in five years. I am thankful I found this site.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

HappyCamper
#30 Posted : 4/30/2009 4:15:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because of this site I have taken a big interest in organic chemistry as well as lab technique. Everyone should read the Organic Chem Lab Survival Guide It's one hell of a piece of work

SoCal
#31 Posted : 5/3/2009 8:51:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

You know, it really is wonderful what he's doing and I can honestly say that via his work with this site The Traveler is doing a great service to mankind. We live in an information age and the information being shared and disseminated via the Nexus is helping to ultimately make the world a better place, in my humble opinion. Additionally it allows many of us like minded psychedelic spiritual warriors (so to speak) to in essence come together from all over the globe.

Here's to you The Traveler!

pinche
#32 Posted : 5/12/2009 2:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because of this site..........I have not put a slug in my head.

I found peace indirectly through this site.

Freedom of information is my savior.

DeadLizard
#33 Posted : 5/13/2009 4:42:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

and to stay on topic, Because of this site I have started a garden

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Aegle
#34 Posted : 5/13/2009 6:13:12 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I love this site because of its high qaulity posts and people, this site is one of the few sites that i can go to and feel like i am at home. Thank you everyone here for being so kind and welcoming. I have been reading the forums here for some time now but only recenly have i started avaidly posting. Just four days ago i had my first spice experience, even though i have been journeying with enthogens for 7 and a half years now. I think i wouldnt have chosen any other time to have experienced spice i feel spice come to me when i was ready for my spice journey. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and becoming a regular poster.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

thepureskunk
#35 Posted : 5/13/2009 8:52:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you The Traveler for the great site Very happy

I love the way this site is so friendly and open. I honestly can't talk to my friends about DMT and what i've seen, so this place stops me from going crazy!

Peace and love, TPS Smile

Oh and i'm now a Enlightend member, cool! Cool

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

kemist
#36 Posted : 5/14/2009 1:52:50 AM

John

First contact with this site confirmed ILPT`s hunch that mhrb is safe for extracting spice what lead to discovering beauty of such trypts. Site keeps giving him good ideas and inspiration ever since !

THANX GUYS !
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

smokeydaze
#37 Posted : 5/14/2009 3:49:12 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

.. I'll always have something I love close. or just a quick extraction away Pleased

.. I get to introduce people to something greater than great and bigger than big.

.. I can now count to a billion.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

DMTripper
#38 Posted : 5/14/2009 5:57:40 PM

John Murdoch IV

If I ever get arrested for extracting DMT I'm going to print out this thread and ask the judge to read it over before judgement Very happy
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Aegle
#39 Posted : 5/14/2009 7:05:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

DMTripper wrote:
If I ever get arrested for extracting DMT I'm going to print out this thread and ask the judge to read it over before judgement Very happy

That is such an awesome thing to say Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

ohayoco
#40 Posted : 5/14/2009 11:48:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yep this site is definitely good PR! If they ever arrested SWIM, it'd be prohibition on trial as much as him.

PREV12