We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EntheoGuide Options

dreamer042
#1 Posted : 3/5/2013 7:43:33 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

http://entheoguide.net/wiki/Main_Page

Quote:
In a study of nearly a hundred people who took a psychedelic, guided as outlined in this manual, seventy-eight percent reported, β€œIt was the greatest experience of my life.” This response was true even for those people who had taken a psychedelic many times before. This manual describes how to benefit from having an experienced guide, sufficient psychedelic material, and a supportive setting.

Many people who hope to have a spiritual or an entheogenic experience using a psychedelic don’t know how to reach and stay open to those levels of consciousness. And, few people who wish to help others on that voyage have had the benefit of being taught how to serve as effective guides. This manual has been written to offer useful tested suggestions to guides and voyagers. The guidelines in this manual are intended to promote spiritual, rather than recreational use.

This manual brings together the insights of a number of guides who have been working discretely over the last forty years to facilitate maximally safe and sacred entheogenic experiences. This compilation is being made available to support increased spiritual understanding and to minimize negative experiences.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 3/5/2013 7:50:55 PM

β˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Interesting, thanks for this.

"seventy-eight percent reported, β€œIt was the greatest experience of my life.”

Reminds me of the john hopkins study...It kills me how if there was a pill that was suddenly produced which could provide 78% of those who took it with "the greatest experience of their entire life", then it would make front page news all over the globe. But clearly since its a psychedelic those participants are just crazy and the results are invalid!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 3/5/2013 8:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Thanks for sharing. Where's the actual quote coming from? Any link from the main page?

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 3/5/2013 8:17:00 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote is from:
Guidelines for Voyagers and Guides (start here) **On the main page**
1 Why this manual was created **First few paragraphs**

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca