We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Spice STB/FASA Extraction Tek Options

damiana
#21 Posted : 4/1/2009 11:41:04 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Thanks Infundibulum.

Quote:
I just did the test, the clear acetone definitely still contains DMT, in fact, the particulate is insollulable in acetone, so its probably just very fine NaCo3.

Wow, okay cool thanks Cy that's helpful, SWIM must have been decanting a little sodium carbonate then. That's why it must have burned when he smoked it.

P.S. SWIM did another pull last night and is letting precipitate. Should hopefully get another 300mg towards his 1120mg needed for a 1% yield. He is ~300 short so far and 4 pulls in not including last nights. Although SWIM does not have a scale yet and isn't exactly sure of the weight, that's also why pictures are posted, for others to examine.

damiana
PEACE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

damiana
#22 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:25:28 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Okay so SWIM tells me he just cropped his fifth pull and it took a very long time to precipitate out but after shaking and swirling a few times he did get it to precipitate. This time he got ~150mg of darker yellow, sandy, grainy looking DMT-Fumarate, since he shook it and wasn't patient enough. It looks similar to the 1st and 2nd pull images above, only darker, must be more jungle spice. SWIM doesn't think he will get very much more DMT from the solution and is very happy and content with his yield so far, getting ~950mg at least from 112grams of MHRB. That is ~.85% yield. And SWIM is saving the base solution of MHRB and is going to add more lye to it, then he will let it sit for a while and pull one more.

Now SWIM tells me he is beginning a new extraction of his next 112grams of MHRB from the same vender, thus the same bark powder, only this 112 was in a freezer for some two weeks.

He will do a pull tonight and let me know tomorrow how it goes. This time he expects a better yield, since he has had some experience. And he will be getting a scale hopefully soon.

damiana
PEACE

damiana
#23 Posted : 4/4/2009 8:24:27 AM

Cosmic Dragon

SWIM got ~240mg from his first pull from the new MHRB, a good start. Always second pulls seem to get a lot more for some reason from his experience. He anticipates two times as much from the next pull, and then equal amounts to the first in his third pull, equaling roughly 1000mg or ~.9% yield. But this is simply assumptions.

On a side note, SWIM tells me he put DMT-Fumarate into gel tabs(windowpane), learning how to from some other forum on here. He swallowed ~100mg of almost pure harmaline in a capsule and waited one hour+. Then he placed the gel tab of ~50mg of DMT under his tongue and waited ~one hour for it to dissolve completely since it didn't hit him yet and he though it wasn't going to work very well. But after swallowing the remaining saliva and waiting, the journey began. It was a very gradual experience, maybe slower then using a tincture. None the less the experience lasted around 3 good hours and then the come down phase began, never touching the same ground that he left off of. The experience was beyond words and 'fucking amazing' according to SWIM.

Here are some thoughts he had realized.

"We create our own realities whether we know it or not, and we are learning to create reality more quickly as we evolve, humans are all interconnected. We are like outlet's through which life energy flows, through our minds (often clouded egotistical minds) as the medium, into a co-creating reality, manifesting reality. We are compiling negative (or unconscious) mind garbage when we don't realize this truth and it is forcing our future into negative (unconscious) directions. We all simply or complexly(depending on our decision) need to connect(experience) with the interconnecting medium of life (consciousness), our true selves essentially, and then we will see bliss and joy everywhere, and we will then take our garbage out and make new better stuff out of it (or rather, realize that the garbage was always basically good because it was an illusion (unconsciousness) that led to consciousness). Our true selves (consciousness) creates everything, and our outlet selves (mind/ego) co-creates everything within a very complex and non-comprehensible puzzle (matrix) that is in and outside of time/reality as we know it. I like to think of the universe as a huge Rubik's cube that is trying to solve itself. When it does, it simply starts over for fun, yet these are very simple words for a more complex system. Because the cube is also many other things at once, omnipresent, and it is us, and life. Dec. 21 2012 is now and is already happening, we are creating it as a society, it is the evolution of humanity into realizing we are all one, we all connect to the same one life one love force, but 2012 is already and yet is still to be manifested. Everything in time exists in the now, and now exist now so everything exists now, thus 2012 exist now, but it is changing form even as we progress into different nows, producing a process that decides the future. Deciding to be and create reality is key, it is the essential point, we must decide, and maybe first off we need to learn how to decide using the life force, and then create reality with it. Individually it is more difficult, but socially, in group think, our mind energies can be built up and become more powerful, thus more likely to produce reality."

These are simply what he wants others to keep in mind as the world progresses towards one where, what we think creates our reality within a exponential field of ever expanding space/mind. Let us create a world of peace, love, harmony and joy for all. So love others as yourselves, since they are your self, and create peace and harmony for all.

I am simply here as a messenger for SWIM so I have no position on this material. Hope it can help some.

here, now, or now/here or nowhere, is where I am, with love, peace, joy, bliss, and harmony in my heart for all.

damiana
PEACE

damiana
#24 Posted : 4/9/2009 2:54:37 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Okay so SWIM tells me he got his second pull from this new bark and weighed it this time, What he thought might be ~700mg just eye balling it(as he has done to all previous yields) turned out to be 1.1 grams. So SWIM now says he clearly has been mis-underestimating his yeilds, guessing all his previous amount could be multiplied by 1.5 to get correct amount. i.e. SWIM's second pull off his first extraction was estimated to be ~500mg, now estamated to be ~500*1.5=750mg. His total yield from first extract was estimated to be ~.85% now estimated to be ~1.275% if not more.

So this tek is much better then SWIM knew, with higher yields then first estimated.

As of now SWIM says he is just about done with his experiments, and may have just a few comments later in the following months but for now is happy with this tek, hope it has helped some people.

damiana
PEACE

PREV12