We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cured from CFS! Thank you DMT, Thank you Nexians! First Breakthrough! Options

DMTBRAZIL
#21 Posted : 3/19/2013 12:45:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and insights.

I will start being more careful when talking about the DMT with others.

I d rather share my thoughts with you Nexians anyway Big grin

I live in a very small city so you can imagine how lonely I feel when I think about sharing my experience.

In 30 years we will see who was right, heh?
A big fan of Terence Mckenna, Tim Leary.
Big fan of all you in the search for the truth.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

knackers323
#22 Posted : 9/19/2013 8:47:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Brazil, great to hear you found your way out of this terrible illness. I have had it for a long time also and would desperately love to try dmt to see if it works for me but have no idea where to get it.
Would love to try DMT to see if it can help my cfs but don't know where to get it

Metanoia
#23 Posted : 9/19/2013 2:25:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

knackers323 wrote:
...but have no idea where to get it.

It's all around you Very happy This is the place you should be if you're looking for it. You'll have to learn some chemistry and gather some materials, but it's very much possible (and rewarding) to extract yourself.

Rising Spirit
#24 Posted : 9/19/2013 4:05:02 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Kudos, DMTBRAZIL!!!

Your testimonial brings up one of the more lasting aspects of embracing DMT, that of transformation and positive changes in one's mind-set and/or material body. It's all about integrating the epiphany! Many claim the effects are merely temporary, a "drug reaction" occurring only wthn one's own imagination... but this is both fallacious and a gross misunderstanding of the Spirit Molecule's role in opening doors and shifting paradigms, and permanently so. Big grin

I'd like to add just this small, but I hope worthwhile, bit of advice... that being, that while the Medicine did activate your higher centers and lift your soul frequency to the higher realms, it was YOU who truly healed yourself. With the aide of this Sacred substance, you allowed yourself to fully heal, even as you had previously allowed yourself to become sick and energy depleted. Furthermore, I urgently implore you to "allow" yourself a full and lasting recovery. No doubts, no subconscious fears... keep the faith, dear friend.

Please try not to perceive of yourself as being affected by outside influences and hold on the the idea that you can be made ill or be healed, by any force other than yourself. That being said, Spirit Teachers do surely help to facilitate our own self-healing. I've come to understand a few things about this magikal treasure we all share, The Spirit Molecule... it brings us deeper and deeper within ourselves and further beyond any concept or form of Self. It lifts our attention higher and higher beyond the limitations we are normally encrusted with, as it awakens us from the dream we are having (or nightmare, for that matter).

As is says in the Bible, in Luke 4:23, "Physician, heal thyself". This brings to mind the Shamanic ideal of the Sacred Flight of The Wounded Healer. The Medicine provides an opening of sorts, a blooming, as it blows the doors off the hinges... and we must not spend our precious energy building new doors. Let the light in and enjoy the refreshing changes, the rebirth of yourself, as surely you are now reborn anew. Thumbs up

The challenge is now, for the integration of this experience and this special type of self-healing. For your understanding to become a continuum brought on by this experiential shift, this spiritual awakening of yours... gifted by the Gnosis imparted from the Sacred Medicine. Thus, when the magik is touched directly and the healing is done (or rather, the dis-ease is undone), it is you-yourself, new friend, who chooses to be free of it's imbalancing illusion. And the when the paradigm shift occurs, the soul is in full bloom, when we truly "allow" ourselves to experience invigorating healing and conscious awakening... we naturally shed the transitory lies of physical or mental sickness and the sheer mirage of any limiting illnesses upon our being.

I'd also, sincerely like to encourage you to be well and stay well. Rock on and keep on growing and blossoming as a fearless traveler and an earnest seeker. Keep the faith and do not doubt your own power. Mother Nature has gifted us with many Sacred Medicines and each plays a role in our healing and self-transformation. This still leaves us with work to do, with new dreamscapes to forge and craft, tenderly and with great care and clear intent. I see that you chose the Sioux Medicine Man, Sitting Bull, for your avatar. Nice choice! I've always admired his dignified, clear focus and intensity.

This brings to mind another Sioux Medicine Keeper, Black Elk, who said these poignant words, "Dream a good dream". I'm so glad you found the Nexus, as there is much scientific knowledge, wisdom and spiritual compassion shared here, within these hallowed halls. Welcome aboard, DMTBRAZIL! Cool

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

tgun
#25 Posted : 9/20/2013 5:25:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is very nice to here about your improvements and DMT. I also suffer from something similar (lack of motivation and physical pain, depression and anxiety) Im hoping that my own experiences with DMT and ayahuasca have similar results to yours. Long term would be nice but even short term would be a relief.

Also prison or jail is a negative soul sucking toxic contaminated place that I hope you never have to go, while at the same time I can understand your statement that the relief you have found might be somehow worth it. Please be carefull talking about the aspects of extracting and using an illegal "drug"

endlessness
#26 Posted : 9/20/2013 10:31:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems there are a few people that have been cured (or helped) from chronic fatigue with DMT. Here´s another member that mentioned it:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32958

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing Smile

shadow
#27 Posted : 10/5/2013 12:00:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations with your healing DMTBRAZIL!

Just to add my few cents, I think one possible explanation, at least on a biochemical level, could be that somehow DMT has reset your adrenal glands. Chronic fatigue is often caused by adrenal fatigue ( actually both terms are often used interchangeably ) which means that they cannot meet the hormonal demands of your body. Since virtually your whole endocrine systems is controlled by the brain, perhaps the changes in the brain could lead to the changes in the adrenal cortex.

On a more spiritual and psychological level, I think Stanislav Grof might be right saying that psychedelics can faciliate self-healing by giving you the access to your normally unconscious realms of psyche. For instance you might have the possibility to experience and express some repressed emotions ( often the root of psychosomatic ailments ) in a self-created visual scenarios.

Thank you for sharing your story!

headshot
#28 Posted : 10/16/2013 5:48:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any updates DmtBrazil?

thebreadinspector
#29 Posted : 10/16/2013 10:27:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looks like DMT is a very healing subtance glad you were healed, i hope to achieve something similar with it.

boz
#30 Posted : 5/10/2014 4:10:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mr Brazil,

I can't begin to explain the great hope your testimonial has bestowed me. As someone who has suffered from CFS/ME for 11 years, & as a newcomer to DMT, you have injected a ray of vitality into me in the form of hope; that DMT will be as revolutionary as I've always anticipated.

I happened upon your post as I was reading along the lines of ayahuasca & there was a reference to people using it for healing. For some inexplicable reason I had always associated these entheogens with spiritual healing moreover than physical but it somehow struck me to see whether anyone had tried it for CFS & voilà.

I will be having my first spirit molecule experience in a couple of weeks, & it is a thirst for spirituality that has led me to it. I had always decided that I would ask for healing in the dimension I entered & your post has bolstered my optimism considerably.

I was wondering too whether you could provide an update of your status? Also what were the main characteristics of your illness & were all of them cured?

Many thanks in advance!

Hazey82
#31 Posted : 10/26/2014 3:35:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BUMP for Mrbrazil follow up on how you have been tracking and Boz dos you manage to have a go and what were your experiences? I too am from Sydney

Cheers

HippingTrippY
#32 Posted : 10/27/2014 11:27:51 AM

It's better to have things, and not be running out than it is to be running out and not be having things.

Very happy Welcome DMTBRAZILVery happy

Milli
#33 Posted : 1/4/2016 6:53:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi DMTBRAZIL!

I'm just wondering how you are going now, over 2 years later, and if you are still feeling the positive effects of DMT for Chronic Fatigue?

boz I would also be interested to hear about how you went with your experience last year, and how you are feeling now.

I have recently been diagnosed with CFS and have heard that DMT can be a great healer, and am looking to hear testimonials from those with long term positive effects.

Thanks in advance!

Adhara
#34 Posted : 1/5/2016 3:01:36 AM

Lost bird

Hi guys this is my first post, but I think it couldn't be a better one.

I also suffer from CFS and fibromyalgia, it's been like this for 5 years now.

Almost two months ago I started "mycrodosing" DMT, for I wanted to try it as a mind-experience expanding drug and my condition requires me to try little doses before to check I don't have a negative reaction.

I felt the improvement from the first time. I don't have the propper scale (coming soon now I've got some money from Xmas) but the ammount I've come to take doesn't reach the 1/10 of the normal 20mg (stimated) dose.

I experienced a great recovering from the worst part of my matinal symptoms. I wasn't rigid anymore and my energies lifted significantly.

I kept the mycrodosing for two weeks, vaping DMT at least 3 of 7 days in them just before sleeping. I got pretty better but I had to interrupt it for I got hospitalized after having a "heart episode" while consuming some strong cannabis edibles Shocked (It tourned out to be "nothing", I also got a severe head ache while having the episode so doctors say it could have been a bad migraine) I've been avoiding DMT out of fear, but it's been two weeks since I got out of the hospital and now I'm feeling way worse.

Any of you experienced users see any relation of that episode with DMT?

I'm willing to try higher doses of DMT for the experience and now, to see if as DMTBRAZIL I get "cured".

Also wanted to tell you that I mailed an important psychedelic research doctor from my country about my experience and he linked me to a study talking about the inmunological role of DMT and didn't take me as crazy at all, or so I think Smile

I don't know if DMTBRAZIL will come back to report on his state, but I sure will, I hope to read your thinking about this matter and that this thread gets a lot of experienced users and no just the newbies that can post only here Razz

I may use DMT again this night. Wish me well.

Adhara
#35 Posted : 1/5/2016 1:55:36 PM

Lost bird

Hi guys, I'm back!

Feeling a little better, I've got lots of rest from a little ammount of the spice Smile

I've came back to report myself and show you the article I was sent after explaining my experience to the Doctor who works in a ONG similar to MAPS in my country.

The propierties of DMT as an inmune regulator were also discussed during the AYA conference in Ibiza two years ago.

I hope any of you can use this info to upgrade our understanding of the role of DMT in the body and CFS/EM.

The study:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....pmc/articles/PMC4500993/

Video from the AYA conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8_sQ8h_z7Q

Hope to read your opinions! Smile this could help lots of suffering people!

Lizz
#36 Posted : 1/8/2016 12:21:16 AM

Reptilian humanoid

That's wonderful!Big grin DMT sure is capable of some amazing things. Out of curiousity, what causes CFS?
And I'm lonesome when you're around
I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself.
And I miss you when you're around...

Adhara
#37 Posted : 1/8/2016 1:25:10 AM

Lost bird

We still don't know, shadow :/

azamora
#38 Posted : 7/10/2016 7:20:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTBRAZIL wrote:

I tried to smoke using the tin foil TEK in my room alone. It was horrible, I felt intoxicated and the following day I was even more depressed and fatigued. I struggled to built an Machine, but again it didn´t worked because I panicked and got scared to death when the feeling started, but than I finally got it!

Thank you guys, Words cannot express what I am feeling right now! And the best of all you know what I mean.

Love

I didnt understand any of the last part of your message "quoted above".
It is of virtual importance that I understand what you said there because I suffer from CFS.

Sorry for my manners, Hi. I just signed to this forumn to write in this thread. Found it googleing. I been suffering CFS since 5.5 years ago.
Plz tell me, I didnt understand what you try to mean by building a machibe, tin foild, etc..

I,ve tried dozenz of dozens of remedies and spent a lot of money.
among those I include 2 sessions of ayahuasca from reliable shamans.
Nothing has worked, so plz give me detail about the DMT. Thanks.

azamora
#39 Posted : 7/10/2016 7:26:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lizz wrote:
That's wonderful!Big grin DMT sure is capable of some amazing things. Out of curiousity, what causes CFS?

Officially, theres no known cause.

But in deep studies, there been several "possible" causes. I dont remember all of them, therw are about 5 or 6, but many SFC/ME sufferers have reported it started after a car accident, which is also my case.
I read this from different sources and have also met people online that directly said it started after a car accident.

Line
#40 Posted : 12/28/2021 2:23:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTBRAZIL wrote:
Hi Guys,

I really would like to share my story here, hoping that it will help others. I suffered from Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS or ME) for 6 years and I am finally cured!
Feel free to comment or PM.

Hi DMTbrazil,
Not sure you ever come to the forum anymore, but I would love to hear an update about your health Smile I have been suffering from CFS for 10 years and have come to the conclusion that the symptoms are caused by a dysregulation of the autonomic nervous system (limbic system). Brain retraining programs consisting of rewiring the brain, and meditation practice, are helping lots of people to recover from "idiopathic" diseases such as CFS, fibro, Lyme etc, it's basically neuroplasticity.

I have been doing quite a lot of research about psychedelics and their ability to create new neural pathways, and I know of a few people whose nervous system seems to have come back into balance because of psilocybin, DMT etc. The ego death, and the experience of unconditional love and safety also seem to play a major role. Makes sense to me, I think the dysfunction of my autonomic nervous system was caused by yeeaars of chronic stress (toxic parents, emotional abuse)
This is all very interesting !

PREV12