We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Increased libido as a side effect Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 2/26/2013 12:31:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been considering a first time flood dose for spiritual and psychological reasons and have been reading about increased libido as a side effect. I've had chronic fatigue and low libido for quite some time so this would be a welcome benefit.

My question is does this increased libido happen only with whole rootbark, or would TA Extract and Ibogaine HCL produce the same effect?

Can anyone who has done a flood with any of the above tell me if they noticed an increased libido?

Thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

chocobeastie
#2 Posted : 2/26/2013 1:43:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for that I recommend two things: colonic irrigation and herbs for libido.

There is a good one called "staminafit".

also, I recommend doing things like taking a trace mineral supplement, make sure you are taking enough zinc and really looking after your diet. Drink pure water, if you are not already attending to these things!

Jox
#3 Posted : 3/7/2013 3:05:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi MachineElf88,

I have CFS/FM, and the only thing clinically found was low testosterone. Do a test, the results REGARDING OF YOUR AGE can be in the upper 3rd part of the limits. I think the total toest for a man is 300 units to 800 units: you want to have AT LEAST 600. However even if you have 800 and you feel you are not yourself, then it is not enough for you.

In any event I take testosterone shuts once a month, and I feel new person, I can sex 4 x week with no problem, even 2 x day, when before I could barely do it 1x.

I think any man over 40 should take test as supplement. ( I am in favor of steroids use as well though)

There are many supplements, but test rules. Oh mi, if you are a woman, then I don't know, but in any event knowing your hormonal panel and supplementing it any way you want is a must for aging and for CFS for sure.

Jox

ps. Iboga and Ibogaine, me and my husband were microdosing and flooding, and saw no change in sex life, and we are both man, so I would say no, but who knows...

MachineElf88
#4 Posted : 3/12/2013 11:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies guys. Going to the doc tomorrow to ask for a blood test. Will check my testosterone level. Hoping Iboga will make a real difference.

My flood dose with TA is booked for the weekend of the 6-7th April. Going to Holland to do it under the care of Sara so I'm confident I'm in good hands.

I'll post my experience.

lalababa
#5 Posted : 3/13/2013 1:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience it really affects my libido... especially if you have been on opiates which dull it so much. But even if not detoxing I notice it ( a Lot Smile )

lalababa