We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So I got a "Brazilian" Wax Options

No Knowing
#1 Posted : 2/25/2013 10:49:51 PM

fool adept

My girlfriend had been pondering getting one of these for a few weeks and with my birthday coming up she thought it would be a nice present for both of us to enjoy. I casually mentioned as she spoke about this that, "Maybe I would get one too." Didn't think she would hold me to that one...

So she comes to visit and says we are both scheduled for appointments at a place that dose both sexes about 30 minutes away in the Northeast section of Philadelphia. I mention, "O I'm getting one too?" and she's like, "Yeah why should only I go through with it?" I think of painful memories of the past, grease burns, broken glass, hand caught in a meatslicer, k-pains, heroin withdrawal and think, "Yeah, how bad could it be."

We show up at the salon and it seems like everyone knows what I'm there for. They are all in on some joke that I am not privilege to. The receptionist asks, "Have you ever had this done before?" I respond, "No." and everyone sniggers and is like, "O, ok."

My girlfriend goes first and emerges from her session glowing and saying it wasn't that bad. I'm like ok if my girlfriend can take it surely I CAN.

The technician introduces herself to me, makes a joke about putting the experience on facebook which I laugh at and assure her, "I'm not scared." Much like yoda from star wars she responds, "You will be, you will be..."

The technician is one of those hard tattoed 50 something Irish-italian women who still wears "Bebe" and "Juicy Couture" clothes, has hit the bar scene regularly for 3 decades, and assures me, "The most fun in life is to be had in your 30's." A common occurence in the white middle class of Philly's Northeast section.

I go into a small room with a door thats closed. My girlfriend comes in to watch. The pure horror of starting something that I cannot easily escape passes quickly over my mind. [much like when you realize your multi-hour psychedelic trip is about to be a hell and there is no going back.] But I assure myself I am tough and can handle it.

She tests a wax strip on my belly, it is sharp and painful yet quickly fades after a few seconds. I get a rush of endorphins that is enjoyable. She says, "Are you ready for the real deal?" I affirm her and hot wax is dabbed on my pubic hair. She pulls....."OOooooooo!!!" all my ego of trying to look like a big man goes out the window. THIS SHIT HURTS BAD. AND it is that part of a male body that one's subconscious attempts to protect at all times.

I realize chickening out would brand me less of a man in my girlfriends eyes, and plus, better to lose all the hair then have some strange empty patches around my pubic region. She continues and it is ARDUOUS. The skin becomes raw and red, she assures me it is "normal". This does not assuage my fears....

Everytime she pulls the hair she says, "READY, BREATHE." This creates so much anticipation that it makes it worse and I tell her just to keep going and surprise me. This makes it a little bit better...

To sum it all up I have to use a performance by the late and great Marlon Brando

While I was in there I said, among many sad and horrible things,
"I need to rethink my life."
"I gotta stop hurting my body."
"O MY GOD."
"THIS PAIN IS UNREAL."
"GGGGYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAGHHHHH"
etc. etc.

When I walked out of the room, a broken man, I noticed the door did not block sound at all. All the women getting their hair and nails done were having a good laugh at my expense. That'll put your ego in place....

Got home SEX WAS AMAZING although we were still sore from the procedure. Not sure if this was worth it though more research into long-term benefits needed.

Honestly, I DOUBT IF I'LL DO IT AGAIN THOUGH....my girlfriend says it makes sex way better for her, but its not like the tip of my dick was covered with hair so not sure if this is worth it for the boys to get more sensation around the base...

the horror.....the horror....
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 2/25/2013 11:01:45 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Ouch! There is no amount of pain some women (and as of lately men?) can go for beauty. Pain means nothing if it serves beauty....Men are different in this respect I think.

The original story of Cinderella (as written by the Grimm brothers) comes to mind; when either of the two evil sisters tried to fit the lost glass slipper, none could. But one of them chopped off one of her toes and the other grated her heel to make their feet fit in and go away with the price and the riches (albeit their fraud was soon discovered). Today's plastic surgery and your partners apparent endurance of the pain say a similar story.

PS: now you need to try anal bleaching?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulfood
#3 Posted : 2/25/2013 11:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Much respect Smile

Kronas
#4 Posted : 2/25/2013 11:18:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always wanted to get my nuts waxed, smooth as eggshells LOL

Loved how the universe was in on the joke
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

hug46
#5 Posted : 2/26/2013 2:46:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kronas wrote:
Always wanted to get my nuts waxed, smooth as eggshells LOL

I may consider getting my arse crack done for practical reasons, but theres no way on gods green earth that i"d get my nutsack waxed Stop

soulfood
#6 Posted : 2/26/2013 3:02:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Did they pre-shave you or anything first?

A friend of mine did this for a living and she always pre-shaved her clients to reduce discomfort. There's less discomfort if you pull a hair from the root.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 2/26/2013 3:06:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very similar to my first experience with brazilian waxing hahahaha Very happy

All the girls having a laugh at my expense, saying things like "women are built to endure pain more than men" and "the toughest men are the biggest babies".

You get used to it. The first time is the worst.

And the sex is WAAAY better. Being hairless doesn't matter as much to you, but your girlfriend's hairless genitals feel much better, right? Your hairless member feels much better to her, so I'm on her side, why should only she go through with it? Doesn't seem fair Pleased The more pleasurable it is for her, the more it should be for you.

Anal bleaching is nothing compared to a full body wax, just FYI.

hostilis
#8 Posted : 2/26/2013 5:08:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHAHAHA. Nice!!
I always like the girls with the Brazilian wax. Smile
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide