We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I will be away for a while Options

JourneyToJah
#1 Posted : 2/22/2013 11:09:49 PM

Free Spirit

Hello Nexians,

I will be moving next week and don't have internet connection set up in the new house, so it may take me some time to come back online. May be one week, may be two months, I'm not sure because I have other priorities there ( such as getting electricity Very happy ).

If you have anything for the magazine please send me a PM and I will answer it as soon as I can. I will try to check in as often as I get a chance to see how it goes.

It's kind of a bad timing with the magazine, but not much I can do with it. I can still work offline once I get the articles, so the work is still going forward.

Hope to see you soon,

Peace and love.
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pup Tentacle
#2 Posted : 2/22/2013 11:13:00 PM

lettuce

May your move go swift and smooth!

Peace & Blessings
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 2/22/2013 11:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

I hope everything goes great. Let us know if we can help with anything (regarding the magazine, since we cannot help you move furniture and boxes) and see you soon.

JourneyToJah
#4 Posted : 2/22/2013 11:57:30 PM

Free Spirit

Thanks Very happy

I don't have many things ( furniture and stuff ) so that part isn't hard. Have more stuff for the dogs and the dogs themselves tho Smile

With the magazine, I hope I get some articles in the meantime so I can work at it. And only need a few more articles to be taken care of.

Peace and love.
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 2/23/2013 12:09:25 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Good luck with the move! Glad you don't have much stuff. I've moved far too many times in the recent past and each time I've shedded a bit more stuff. It's good to travel light Smile

Are you saying you're ready for the text submissions, or just that you're hoping for more people to volunteer for articles?
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Pandora
#6 Posted : 2/23/2013 3:30:44 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I hope your move is as smooth and easy as possible and that you get back online (and into chat LOL) soon.

I have just begun the Harm Reduction chapter for the magazine - I need you back to keep me inline and off the lazytrain!

LOL, just kidding. I hope to be working more on that very soon.

Again, hope it's as easy as it can be.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

JourneyToJah
#7 Posted : 2/23/2013 11:25:33 AM

Free Spirit

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Good luck with the move! Glad you don't have much stuff. I've moved far too many times in the recent past and each time I've shedded a bit more stuff. It's good to travel light Smile

Are you saying you're ready for the text submissions, or just that you're hoping for more people to volunteer for articles?

Both are welcomed Very happy. If I get the text submissions I can edit them and we still have some categories without authors.

Thanks so much ! Much love to you and your husband Pandora Love and the Nexus Razz

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 2/25/2013 3:58:46 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Is there an email address we can send them to? Something anonymous for your real ID/tied to the Nexus magazine?
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

JourneyToJah
#9 Posted : 3/5/2013 8:24:43 PM

Free Spirit

I will have to get on my computer to get online on TOR for that. You can send them trough the Nexus and I'll come as soon as I get the chance to check back in until I'm back.

Had a real crazy couple of first days in the house, it almost burned down on us on the first night. We're safe and the house if fixed but it was really close...

Hope to see you guys soon,

Peace and love.