We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help with San Pedro extraction Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 3/23/2009 10:08:26 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

SO SWIMS FOAF did an Imaginary san pedro extraction quite a while ago, he cannot fully recall every thing he did, SO this is piecing it together a bit... the reason for asking these questions on this post is that he has an unfinished imaginary product, that are a yellowish brown tinted clearish crystal, and he had not washed them and is pretty dern sure theres still lye in the crystals... so...

this is what SWIMS FOAF freinds dog told swims FOAF about the imaginary process that his TULPA did while in the astral realm of arizona...

" The 12 feet of cactus was sliced into discs,dethroned, dehydrated and placed in a deep freeze over night. The discs were then crushed and simmered in a 20% sulfuric acid to water solution for eight hours. This solution was left to cool over night. The following day 200 grams of lye was added to this solution in a glass car boy brewing container. This was stirred once a day for two weeks. At the end of this period the carboy could be shook yielding a sound as if it were full of small pieces of ice or glass. when the liquid was strained the above described crystals were discovered. A brownish yellow crystal with a distinctly cactus citrus salt flavor. They are not clean and foaf is unsure as to what method to use for doing so."
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 3/23/2009 10:46:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sulfuric acid? Sodium hydroxide? Why use such harsh chemicals? Why not use vinegar and calcium hydroxide instead?

Freebase mescaline is a bitter tasting odorless oil that is somewhat soluble in water. From what I've read, only it's salt forms are solid crystals.

With that in mind, the crystals cannot be freebase mescaline.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#3 Posted : 3/23/2009 11:07:48 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Keep in mind this was done years and years ago NOT by SWIM but SWIMS FOAF and whats SWIMS FOAF has is an unfinished product that is a few years old...

So keeping in mind that this isnt freebase mescaline what do you think SWIMs FOAF has on its hands here?
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

69ron
#4 Posted : 3/23/2009 11:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably one of the other alkaloids present in the cactus.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 3/23/2009 11:31:55 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

THE FOAF has not washed these at all... and is wondering if it should?

69ron
#6 Posted : 3/24/2009 1:47:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If its cactus alkaloids, they will dissolve in acetone and the lye will not. So you can dissolve them in acetone and filter off the lye.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 3/24/2009 2:03:02 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

now thats a good idea...
how does one go about filtering off the lye?
would one dissolve the crystals in acetone, then would the lye form on the bottom then one would decant?

69ron
#8 Posted : 3/24/2009 4:35:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe you can decant it. It might be a good idea to pour it through a coffee filter just to be sure.

Dorge
#9 Posted : 3/24/2009 4:47:30 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM was thinking of that as well...
just wondering where the lye goes?