We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Binge drinking Options

smokeydaze
#21 Posted : 3/26/2009 4:17:07 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

what do you consider and low and strong dose?
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#22 Posted : 3/26/2009 4:22:24 AM

Derek

smokeydaze wrote:
what do you consider and low and strong dose?

im sorry of what mescaline? all i have tried so far was 75mg then 5 hours later another 75mg that was a glorious beautiful day trip lasted 14+ hours

iv only recently realized my dreams of having mescaline i cant wait to try more my next dose will be 200-250 mgs
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

SoCal
#23 Posted : 3/29/2009 8:58:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone tried Phenibut? Reading online it sounds like a lot of people who suffer from social anxiety issues have had success with this. I would suspect there may be a cross over...?

ohayoco
#24 Posted : 4/3/2009 2:57:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Haven't tried it, but it has been mentioned in one of the threads I referenced. Gabapentin was also mentioned.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ohayoco
#25 Posted : 4/17/2009 1:44:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Edit to first post, concerning kava:
Ohayoco wrote:
[EDIT: SWIM's had a few trys now, it doesn't seem particularly useful to him, but it was interesting to try out anyway]
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

VisualDistortion
#26 Posted : 4/19/2009 6:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was at a party today, under the influence of mescaline. And it made him think about what a vile substance alcohol is. It shows how weak SWIM is. He knows how vile it is and how suseptable he is to it, and still make no attempt to seperate himself from it.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

mardybum
#27 Posted : 4/19/2009 9:33:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why do you trip everday?

do you feel you are benefiting out of it, or is it to relieive boredom or what?

VisualDistortion
#28 Posted : 4/19/2009 9:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you talking to me? Cause if you are, I never trip, that's illegal. SWIM doesn't trip very often either, but mescaline is a fairly new substance to him so this may have stepped up the frequency a little. At most once a week. SWIM really pays attention to set and setting. He barely ever smokes spice too.

And yes SWIM does feel that he benifits from tripping. It's for spiritual and intellectual exploration. It is also quite pleasurable as well. Unfortunately halucinogenics do not lend themselves to sociability. But that is another wonderful quirk of mescaline. It is in fact very sociable which SWIM likes, because he likes people in general.

ohayoco
#29 Posted : 4/20/2009 12:51:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can't wait until he has his first mescaline extraction sorted. Is it good for parties?
High doses of cactus have proved sociable, but give far too much nausea/bodyload for parties. It's more a lying-down thing!

VisualDistortion
#30 Posted : 4/20/2009 12:56:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM enjoys it very much so for socializing. Doesn't mix well with alcohol in SWIM opinion. It seems that the effect that alcohol has seem to just overrun the effects of the mescaline.

ohayoco
#31 Posted : 4/20/2009 1:30:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does SWIY dance on it?

VisualDistortion
#32 Posted : 4/20/2009 2:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM aint much of a dancer, lol. He's got no rythm, so when he dances he just feels akward. But I'd garauntee that you could dance on mescaline. I don't see why not.

jamie
#33 Posted : 4/20/2009 3:53:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

mardybum wrote:
why do you trip everday?

do you feel you are benefiting out of it, or is it to relieive boredom or what?

I trip every other day if not every day lately...lots of salvia, cannabis, spice and aya in the last few weeks...lots of salvia binges latelyVery happy, and I hit the spice about 3 times yesterday and 2 the day before...salvia this morning..perhaps a quid tonight.. The good thing about sage and spice is you can work with them frequently without much time consumption or ill effect.

I get like that, then I take a week or so off and just smoke cannabis, maybe 1 sage or spice trip..I eat really healthy and have started jogging and yoga everyday so it all balances out I guess.

I also think that inmy situation I do benifit from it, because the shamanic paradigm is where i want to go, and I am actually doing a diet that coincides with that..sometimes it can get heavy and I go through days where I cant even smoke cannabis without having moderate anxiety from the trip the night before and so on..

Also quit my job 2 weeks ago hence the frquency of use lately...Im living it up while I can though!Very happy
Long live the unwoke.

mardybum
#34 Posted : 4/20/2009 7:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

question was directed at psychosisdoses.

for me short intense trips like DMT and salvia dont seem to have any benefit.

long trips like oral DMT, shrooms, LSD, mescaline, I find benefit my life in amazing ways, but i find they need time to process to suck all the good juices out.

ohayoco
#35 Posted : 4/20/2009 3:29:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mardybum wrote:
for me short intense trips like DMT and salvia dont seem to have any benefit.

long trips like oral DMT, shrooms, LSD, mescaline, I find benefit my life in amazing ways, but i find they need time to process to suck all the good juices out.

SWIM really benefits from the short DMT trip. It 'reboots' and 'deletes' any 'malware'.
Maybe a chemical rather than psychological thing, although I guess this boundary between medical and psychological is false anyway really... it's all brain chemistry. Whatever, the efects have been profound, he is no longer a binge drinker.

jamie
#36 Posted : 4/20/2009 6:57:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I findwith salvia and spice both that if I smoke them, I get the best results smoking a few hits over a 20-30 minute period or so..that way it builds up to a steady peak that seems to last for at least 30 minutes, similar to oral psilocybin, with smaller, more intense peaks right after each hit..

Salvia quids are good, and still a short experience, lots of euphoria thia way and no hangover, and it's REALLY easy to fall asleap after an hour or so..
Long live the unwoke.

SoCal
#37 Posted : 7/18/2009 11:14:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone ever tried a very LOW dose of L for social/bar settings? Obviously an normal (or more) dose would be a bad idea, but what about a very small one. I wonder if it would help with social anxiety?

Bancopuma
#38 Posted : 7/18/2009 5:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I first started meeting L, all those years ago, the blotters we got were very weak indeed...but they were a really nice introduction. It wasn't really enough to feel intoxicated, and certainly not enough to trip, but your senses were enhanced, and you just feel really happy, giggily, and a bit energised, but you weren't intoxicated in any way, it just felt like a really natural state of mind...many fun times were add, with absolutely no paranoia trekking across the streets of London on whatever particular adventure came into our heads.

ohayoco
#39 Posted : 7/19/2009 8:31:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had low dose LSD once and found it was interesting, but no head change noticed above what could've been just caused by having a nice chilled walk with a friend so he can't advise you on social anxiety potential. He did feel happy, chatty, chilled and social that time. He became more observant, his vision became sharper with the 'doll-house' effect as it's called when everything looks more perfect and magical- looking into trees was like coming up on shrooms with the leaves looking crisp, flat, rich in colour and 'patterny'.

(Incidentally low dose acid is meant to be very good relief for terminal cancer patients... people are trying to make it available to help these poor souls, who currently spend their last days doped on opiates, which are not to many people's tastes.)

A 'sober' clear head (as opposed to a stupified one as alcohol etc gives) is the best thing for social anxiety in the long term, in SWIM's opinion, because it gets one more familiar with social situations, such that eventually over time they feel normal rather than a reason for anxiety. So maybe low dose LSD could work in this way, give it a try... but why not explore things that don't require a drug dealer first? SWIM found Torch and one beer good for this... but a stint as a bartender is even better! However SWIM's friend who isn't into plants didn't really like the spaceiness of torch. Something that helps you to learn to not be anxious is much better than something that just acts as a crutch like booze... beware of crutches.

When someone is scared of spiders, they can be cured of their phobia by being slowly introduced to the little creatures, more and more until the fear disappears. The same I think goes for social anxiety. SWIM was a shy teenager, but he got himself a waitering job and later started bartendering, and over time, with forced exposure to so many people, his shyness subsided. Anything which forces one to interract with people should help I think. And learning to love yourself of course. I'm no psychologist though Razz

P.s. the story of SWIM's healing is now on Erowid, currently the only post in the 'health benefits' section of the DMT experiences vault! Smile Smile

Baffald
#40 Posted : 7/23/2009 6:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SoCal wrote:
has anyone ever tried a very LOW dose of L for social/bar settings? Obviously an normal (or more) dose would be a bad idea, but what about a very small one. I wonder if it would help with social anxiety?

Yes- its fun to take then forget about then all of the sudden you realize why your cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

PREV123NEXT