We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
Best vaporizer? Options

alank950
#61 Posted : 2/24/2014 9:59:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When can I find a Glass vapour genie in the UK
If the truth can be told so as to be understood it will be believed

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#62 Posted : 2/24/2014 10:23:53 AM

veni, vidi, spici

you can only get them direct from here as far as I know.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

f1
#63 Posted : 2/24/2014 10:46:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a owner & big fan of the Volcano, but it deff does not match this posts price quota, anyone know a cheaper equivalent?
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

richard_hole
#64 Posted : 2/24/2014 11:59:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
you can only get them direct from here as far as I know.

& here

All good if ya got the money.

But seriously, look at it, it's just piece of glass with a ceramic filter inside that heats up to vaporise your chosen substance.

Hardly REALLY worth $110. A classic vapor genie will cost you $55, I'd say $70 absolute max for the glass vapor genie. Anyway I guess the investment is still a good one if you plan on using it often, as it does seem like the most effective and easiest way to smoke spice.

It really can't be that hard to make your own and will cost you not even 1/4 of the price.

There are already many adaptations of this device which have been posted countless times:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=17873
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=48579
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Inspirator_mkII

But since your budget's good I'd definitely go for the glass vapor genie, the whole package looks really cool and the case is a nice touch. Definitely a smooth looking tool to break into the void with.

If anyone else out there doesn't have $110 to spunk on a bit of glass then I'd suggest looking at the links above and either following the instructions or using bits from each device to construct your own piece of equipment.
Everything I say is actually false and I'm not real.

Molech
#65 Posted : 3/2/2014 3:34:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I got a king Bassilator, as long as the flame stays out the bowl she's good. Needs some natty peace pipe decorations on it. Flight feathers...
Molech attached the following image(s):
main_boxed_glass_shotgun_pipe_2.jpg (10kb) downloaded 340 time(s).

Molech
#66 Posted : 3/2/2014 3:37:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You can find it on the web as a boxed 50cm glass shotgun pipe.

mr.smiley
#67 Posted : 3/7/2014 11:36:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What is the best vaporizer on the market?
Im looking to invest in such a usefull tool but have no experience in that field and do not wish to be ripped off or sold something that results in burnt product.
Iv looked into it online but every site claims theyv got the best...marketing you know. I just dont want to waste my money or my first experience.
I realy dont have the tools to make the machine...so thats out.
Im sorry if this is against the rules, i ask cus i dont remember seeing anything about this area(it is a grey area though)
I understand if prices and whereabouts cant be listed but brandnames should be alrite, yes?
"Somthing profound."
~Someone somewhere

ymer
#68 Posted : 3/7/2014 11:39:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are plenty of threads about this topic, I would suggest you to look around.

My personal preference is the GVG.

ScriabinAnime
#69 Posted : 3/29/2014 6:06:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WOOT!

I Just tested my DaBuddha a few times, received it yesterday for $130, and I think it was worth the money!!!

It came in an amazing hemp bag of high quality bag material, and all of the elements/glassware is of solid quality. The weed is cooked wonderfully, leaving a golden and cooked vape poop which appears to be EXCELLENT cigarette material. It looks like it will burn dryly and leave real smoke, rather than humid smoke. I believe the fluctuation of moisture that is energized from smoking from the wavey gold-dark pattern here has a good alltogether dry smoking feel, and I don't think it's unhealthy if done properly.

*tokes*

aw yhh

astoner
#70 Posted : 4/9/2014 2:42:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would highly recommend the herbalaire h2.1. I have dropped mine numerous times, spilled water into it, etc, still works perfectly. It works best with glass mouthpipes from the arizer solo (they fit right into the bowl perfectly).

BeyondWords
#71 Posted : 5/17/2014 12:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a quick question regarding The Machine.

I'm planning on making my first one, but I'm not certain if the bottle I've got is suitable or if it's too small and has too thick of a neck? It is a 35cl bottle.
BeyondWords attached the following image(s):
foto_no_exif (1).jpg (2,484kb) downloaded 237 time(s).
foto_no_exif.jpg (3,777kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
You don't need your eyes to see, nor your skin to feel.

Entheogenerator
#72 Posted : 5/17/2014 8:20:46 PM

Homo discens

BeyondWords wrote:
Just a quick question regarding The Machine.

I'm planning on making my first one, but I'm not certain if the bottle I've got is suitable or if it's too small and has too thick of a neck? It is a 35cl bottle.

It's a lot bigger than the ones I always used (50mL I believe), but you might be able to make it work. The thickness of the neck doesn't really matter, but thicker ones tend to last longer.

The liquor bottles they give you on airplanes work really well. Those are the ones I always used.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

BeyondWords
#73 Posted : 5/17/2014 11:17:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would it not be better to use a larger chamber so its easier to hit? Would a small one not get very hot as the flame will be closer to your face!

BeyondWords
#74 Posted : 5/31/2014 9:09:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've decided to buy a vaporizer, although I love the design of the VP, I would prefer one which is made of glass so I can see inside. I do not like the price of the GVP Sad

Can anyone recommend if the following would be useful, or a complete waste please? It does say the top part is a vaporizer, although I doubt it will be a ceramic heater...

Quote:
A glass pipe decorated with coloured lines spiralling around the length of the pipe. The pipe has three parts; a glass dome for vaporising the budder, and a glass nail/dabber, as well as the pipe itself. The pipe measures 15cm in length.

Entheogenerator
#75 Posted : 6/2/2014 7:16:16 AM

Homo discens

BeyondWords wrote:
I've decided to buy a vaporizer, although I love the design of the VP, I would prefer one which is made of glass so I can see inside. I do not like the price of the GVP Sad

Can anyone recommend if the following would be useful, or a complete waste please? It does say the top part is a vaporizer, although I doubt it will be a ceramic heater...

Quote:
A glass pipe decorated with coloured lines spiralling around the length of the pipe. The pipe has three parts; a glass dome for vaporising the budder, and a glass nail/dabber, as well as the pipe itself. The pipe measures 15cm in length.

The heat of the flame was never a problem when using a 50mL bottle. Even with one of those, the flame is at least 4 inches or so from one's face. Always worked very well with a small butane torch-lighter.

This looks like a dome-style vaporizer intended for cannabis concentrates. My first instinct is that it probably won't work very well due to the method required to heat the substance, but I haven't tried. Personally, the price I ended up paying for the GVG was far less than the amount I initially wasted buying different vaporizers in search of a suitable alternative.

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

BeyondWords
#76 Posted : 6/3/2014 6:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:

The heat of the flame was never a problem when using a 50mL bottle. Even with one of those, the flame is at least 4 inches or so from one's face. Always worked very well with a small butane torch-lighter.

This looks like a dome-style vaporizer intended for cannabis concentrates. My first instinct is that it probably won't work very well due to the method required to heat the substance, but I haven't tried. Personally, the price I ended up paying for the GVG was far less than the amount I initially wasted buying different vaporizers in search of a suitable alternative.

Thanks for answering this and also my previous question!

The main thing stopping me from getting a GVG is the fact they have to be delivered as this is not an option for me. I may make a Machine although I've had several failed attempts at making the hole (I am pathetic with my hands Thumbs down).

I may go into a smartshop in Amsterdam that do not stock any vaporizers and see if any of them have experience with vaping DMT and see if they can recommend any glass ones which can be found in Amsterdam.

TiHKAL
#77 Posted : 6/3/2014 8:49:28 PM

Nullius in verba.

There is an online store that resells GVGs and has its HQ in the middle of Amsterdam. You could swing by there and pick one up.

BeyondWords
#78 Posted : 6/28/2014 3:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I cant find the store online and when I was there I was not able to find any GVG's Sad Can you please see if you can get the name of the store? I am going back to Amsterdam in a few weeks (I go regularly due to work) so I can pick one up then!

anrchy
#79 Posted : 6/28/2014 4:09:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

try seeing if the headshop will order it for you
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

BeyondWords
#80 Posted : 6/28/2014 9:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Which headshop? Im slightly confused by your post, do you mean the headshop in Amsterdam that sells them? If so, then they would have them in their shop so no need to order for me Smile

«PREV23456NEXT