We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Best vaporizer? Options

soulfood
#21 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

HappyCamper wrote:
Kind of off topic, but what would be the effect of putting a pile of spice into a joint? Any good?

I'd say a waste of spice and a hell of a way to ruin a joint. Tried it once. Felt really, really weird. You have to put quite a fair bit in too. It's really got to be a big hit to get the benefit of DMT.

Try bufotenine.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phlux-
#22 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:37:28 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

it works for swim - tastes bad but works - more spice than usually required should be put in tho.
swiy should try it - it can be fun.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

soulfood
#23 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Phlux- wrote:
Swim has 2 questions
can a vapour genie be made at home - seems simple enough - just would like a closeup or explination of what that ceramic bit in the bowl is ???
and
seeings as spice has such a low vape point - couldnt some spice be put in a test tube made the same way as the pic above - the test tube pipe - and then immerse it in boiling water - the fact that the entire outside of the pipe is being exposed to like 90-100 degrees would stop it from condensing wouldnt it ?

I'd be intrigued to hear if the water thing works. I hate lighters when spicing.

HappyCamper
#24 Posted : 4/9/2009 5:54:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM will end up making The Machine it seems(although he will have a hard time spending $2+tax on a 50ml bottle of boozeRolling eyes )

amor_fati
#25 Posted : 4/9/2009 8:09:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

When SWIM gets around to building his labware vapor bubbler apparatus, he's probably going to use a butane microburner w/ an adjustable flame, as he could also use it to bend glass tubing...SWIM salivates just thinking about it. He imagines having preloaded doses lined up on a test-tube rack with the perfect distance and flame setting for vaporizing. All he would have to do is change out the tubes for every dose.

Everything necessary for this would cost under $150--small price to pay for efficient administration--and for SWIM, most of the equipment has multiple uses.

69ron
#26 Posted : 4/9/2009 10:15:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The beauty about making your own vaporizer out of lab glass like that is:

* it works better than any other thing available on the market for smoking DMT, bufotenine, etc.
* the all glass system allows you to see everything
* you can take it apart and easily clean everything
* you can replace all parts if any ever get broken
* you can reconfigure your setup at all time
* it costs less than buying one with similar functionality
* no one will know it’s a pipe!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#27 Posted : 4/9/2009 10:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Kind of off topic, but what would be the effect of putting a pile of spice into a joint? Any good?

I'd say a waste of spice and a hell of a way to ruin a joint. Tried it once. Felt really, really weird. You have to put quite a fair bit in too. It's really got to be a big hit to get the benefit of DMT.

Try bufotenine.

That works really well with bufotenine. In fact smoking bufotenine slowly over the course of 5-15 minutes produces the best effects with little development of tolerance. With DMT, you really need to get a few big inhalations and do it fast, or it's a total waste because you start developing tolerance to DMT as soon as you exhale your first inhalation. If you keep smoking and smoking constantly it completely stops working and then you have to wait about 30 minutes or so before doing it again. It doesn’t lend itself to taking slow small drawn out inhalations like bufotenine does.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#28 Posted : 4/10/2009 5:37:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like thin glass cigar tubes never tried a test tube(don't know where to get them around here besides online) not sure how much different they are besides they come with a stopper. I just put 2 holes in the top a straw for the inhale and plug the other with my thumb way better than a lightbulb. With that picture wouldn't you have to plug the glass with your finger going in,what kind of tubing do you use for the whip? I like the idea with the flask.

endlessness
#29 Posted : 4/12/2009 5:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have a question about vaporgenie..

anybody knows where to get them in europe, so that SWIM doesnt have to wait so much for it?

also, does it work for vaporizing hash/charas, or will it melt and fuck up the 'genie or something?

ChemEng
#30 Posted : 4/12/2009 9:54:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A question.. would it be possible to vaporize the alkaloids from shredded B. Caapi vine in a VG?

This site seems to think so, and lists B. Caapi under the "high temperature" range (185-200 C):
http://www.vaporizer-inf...vaporizing_temperatures/

69ron
#31 Posted : 4/12/2009 10:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking is a waste of the harmala alkaloids. Harmine can't be smoked. It decomposes after it melts. THH might be smokeable. I've heard harmaline is smokeable to a certain degree.

Jorkest
#32 Posted : 4/12/2009 11:06:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so when smoking rue seeds you are most likely only getting the harmaline effects?
it's a sound

69ron
#33 Posted : 4/13/2009 1:50:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, also maybe a little from harmalol. Some rue contains a lot of harmalol. I've seen a report once where harmalol was the main component in one batch. Usually harmaline and harmine are the main components. Little is known about harmalol. I think caapi doesn’t contain harmalol, but I’m not sure.

halcyon
#34 Posted : 4/14/2009 3:46:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone explain a little more regarding the test tube vapes? A couple of things don't make a lot of sense:

1. It would seem that condensation would be a serious issue. Without negative pressure inside the tube (i.e. pulling oxygen in during the vape process) the smoke would simply curl up and fall back on itself because the cooler air up top would "trap" the smoke and force it back into a liquid. SWIM can only imagine this working if one was to create negative pressure during the vaporization stage by toking from the whip. If this isn't the case, can you explain why not? Seems like the spice would vaporize, travel a little ways, condense, possibly make its way back to the puddle, and repeat. How a chamber could get filled without negative pressure doesn't make sense.

2. What size test tube are you guys talking about? Seems like a 20mm x 250ml would be a minimal size considering the intake and outtake tubes that would need to go through the stopper.

thanks
{h}
These posts are computer generated. They represent the opinion of nobody, recommend nothing,
and should be considered completely useless.

Jorkest
#35 Posted : 4/14/2009 4:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

it takes a bit of time for any sort of vaporized material to COMPLETELY condense...how many times have you seen somebody blow out a full lungful of spice and slap yourself in the face and say DOH!!...you can hold dmt in your LUNGS..for at least 10 seconds and still exhale dmt vapor..it takes awhile..and you have to set up your vaporizer to clear that vapor out
it's a sound

Guards951
#36 Posted : 4/14/2009 11:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Test tube vaporizer is bullet proof after you've mastered how to use it.

1. Getting the right airflow is critical
2. Holding the lighter at the right distance is critical
Works best if a friend lights it for you and keeps the smoke forming the entire time your inhaling... the ringing starts, a big smile on your face... 2 more tokes and blast-off.

Guards951 attached the following image(s):
pipe.jpg (35kb) downloaded 331 time(s).
4 3 2 1
Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
calling calling home...
- Peter Schilling

endlessness
#37 Posted : 4/22/2009 1:59:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok so SWIM just got his vaporgenie today (though he will only be using it in a few weeks)

few questions: is it normal that it takes a bit of strenght to inhale through it, its not a 'free' passage like with normal pipes?

another thing.. SWIM was putting his finger to check the ceramic filter, and he pushed it a bit down.. now he sees he can push it a bit down or a bit up.. does it make a difference, should SWIM leave it in some specific position?

also, this black plastic mouth piece, I thought I saw somewhere it can be removed.. but how? unscrewing or just pulling? SWIM doesnt want to break it..

antrocles
#38 Posted : 4/22/2009 8:29:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

keep the ceramic filter towards the bottom of the screw on top. you want it to be able be close enough to your spice to vaporize it. the little black mouth piece just pulls out. don't worry....you won't break it... Smile

yes....you're gonna need to suck a little harder now....you've got a big ol' ceramic filter blocking what would otherwise be a giant air passage. other than that....congrats on getting it. i love mine. i highly recommend fortifying some marijuana with spice and putting that in your VG....such a beautiful synergy those two medicines have together.....

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#39 Posted : 4/22/2009 8:44:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM also finds that because you are pulling so much less air than you would through a normal piece..your hit can take up awhile to complete..which gets the spice way down in your lungs..and slows the whole process down a little bit..SWIM says its funny when the wooden bowl turns to puddy as you start to blast off
it's a sound

tigerarmy
#40 Posted : 4/23/2009 3:53:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm thinking about going to pick up a vapor genie in a little bit and dedicate it to spice. I just can't see smoking it out of an "oil pipe" and I don't know about using the machine.

PREV1234NEXT»