We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
/jimjam fumarate cleanup Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#1 Posted : 2/9/2013 9:02:53 AM

gufyg

Quick question:

I've just mostly finished my first d-limonene extraction (using q21q21's jimjam method with FASW substituted for his vinegar salting) and I am quite pleased with the results - and of course the overall increase in pleasantness Whichcomes from not using naphtha fir NPS.

Anyway, my final yield for 250g bark was 3.003g which seems a bit high. I am assuming there to be extra unreacted fumaric acid and probably more d-limonene than I think in it. What is the general method of cleanup? The ideas in my head include using a small amount of h2o to dissolve the dmt-fumarate and the limo should form a layer on top, right? Would that take care of the fumaric acid?

Anyways, thanks guys and thanks for this wonderful place to share these nice methods and co-evolve together
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.