We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
not my experience, yet impressive. Options

iracema
#1 Posted : 2/5/2013 7:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, now this story is shaking my beliefs and I need to share.
I heard it last night after an ayahuasca ceremony, as the group sat in a circle around a bonfire, for singing and story-telling.
This extended setting after the ceremony is just an hour or so, to make sure everyone is sober to arrive home safely.
I couldn't forget this story in particular, it was told by a midaged woman, about her younger sister.

Her sister once had a boyfriend.
They lived a happy relationship at early twenties, bout 3 years long, planning to get married and so on.
As you are probably thinking, yes, it was too good to be true and the man died.
A cliche story so far as I also thought, but she carried on with it.
After suffering a lot for some time, she was invited to drink ayahuasca, hoping to feel acceptance.
So during an aya ceremonie, she "received" a message from an entity.
Saying that someone loved her so much, that was trying to find a way back to her.
Some days later she was raped by a drunk man, and got pregnant from the act.
She couldn't get rid of the baby and decided to have it no matter what.
A boy was born and she raised him alone.
The sisters visited each other often for support, and once they where seeing an album of the couple, on their loving years.
The child was playing, passed by them and saw the picture of the man for the first time, on his mothers hands.
For their surprise he said:
"Look mommy, that's me when I was older. Yes, that's me."
Smiled at her and continued to play.

No one knew what to say as the woman shut.
Passed a minute or so of silence.
iracema attached the following image(s):
fire.JPG (67kb) downloaded 199 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cyb
#2 Posted : 2/5/2013 8:01:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

...................Surprised
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

PupilOfPerception
#3 Posted : 2/5/2013 9:24:43 AM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

iracema wrote:
The child was playing, passed by them and saw the picture of the man for the first time, on his mothers hands.
For their surprise he said:
"Look mommy, that's me when I was older. Yes, that's me."
Smiled at her and continued to play.

Cool story! Not to rain on the parade, per se, but I have kids and I can tell you this: they say all sorts of crazy things. That just sounds, to me, like something a kid would say. We can attribute the reasons they say them to just about anything. It's all about perception...
Quote:
...if you see that it is inconceivable that anything should exist, it is evident that at least one inconceivable fact is there. That is to say, that which exists is not limited to the conceivable. Since the inconceivable is there, it is impossible to set any limit to the quantity of inconceivableness which may be present in the situation. Now were the existence of anything consistently to remind you of the fact of inconceivability...it would be impossible for you to feel in the same way about the conceivable. ...if anyone were reminded about the inconceivable by the fact of existence at all constantly, he would sooner or later have the perception that there may be inconceivable considerations which are inconceivably more important than any conceivable consideration could be. ...if you do have a perception that any conceivable consideration may be utterly invalidated by some other consideration which you do not know, and if you are reminded of this perception constantly by the fact that things exist, certain modifications take place in the way you feel about things. These modifications have not taken place in the psychology of most people.
- Celia Green

AfroHorror
#4 Posted : 2/5/2013 10:15:35 AM

Paradox Entity

A nice story, and its great that it could be shared.
It sounds like it was something she needed to hear, and that seems to be how the universe works. Whether reincarnation is or is not.
The Code Was Written In Blood
When the People Fear the Government there is Tyranny, When the Government Fears the People there is Liberty Thomas Jefferson
I AM THE HARDEST AND THE SOFTEST, WE ARE ONE.

DeDao
#5 Posted : 2/5/2013 4:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm weird.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

anrchy
#6 Posted : 2/6/2013 6:25:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing.

I believe it's possible, and yes kids can say "the darndest things" but I have also heard of many people of all ages speak of their past lives. I believe reincarnation to be a strong possibility.

Wouldn't it be cool, that man wanted to be near her again so bad that he reincarnated as her child. Such an amazing idea. Do we get to choose how we reincarnate?
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 2/7/2013 3:20:53 AM

John Murdoch IV

Yes I have a 5 year old daughter and kids do say all kinds of stuff. But there have been cases of little kids that have had knowledge of places and people far away from their birthplace that seem not connected to them in any way.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

RoGu3
#8 Posted : 2/7/2013 3:23:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That gave me chills reading that. I watched something on tv that was similar. A child was born and had memories of a brother who died along time ago. Thank yoy for sharing that. Although thats sad the woman was raped Sad

Check this Alex Grey painting out and the description below it

Copulating
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place