We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
The Nexian Magazine Options

leon
#81 Posted : 6/17/2013 10:28:34 PM
aimsiú fhírinne

My friend prints a magazine. If i were able to get the pages in a good format id be willing to print some copys and get them in coffee shops.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MusicTurtle
#82 Posted : 6/21/2013 6:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another idea for a section is new experiments going on with follow ups in future reports dealing with said experiments. Within safety limits of coarse.
Reccomendations of books/articles dealing with potential events a Nexian may have or be experience.
I am very anxious for a the first issue.
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

General Gypsy
#83 Posted : 7/12/2013 1:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An amazing concept that I sincerely look forward to being able to peruse at some point once I am a full member. Thank you for doing this! I myself will one day look forward to trying to contribute to this endeavor. But for now reading, study, preparation, my first steps into hyperspace and my first extraction consume me.

"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

What a substance
#84 Posted : 8/1/2013 3:50:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds great and I would love to see the e-magazine; clearly there are enough creative; qualified and competent people on here to do the idea deserved justice. I hope though that the venture does not shed any unwanted light on what is still very much (as I see it) an underground venture. Neutral
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

NeverWinter
#85 Posted : 10/1/2013 9:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I ,my self,and SWIM totally agrees with this idea ,u can bring in lots of subjects ,like plants we love,not only the ones for extraction but also medicinal ones,good ,bad and evil mushrooms,articles about the ppl ho research on most of the psychedelics ,experiences ,why ppl should take dmt and why ppl shouldn't take dmt,some guide lines ,tips, etc. ]
And to make it more nice,dont put all the good stuff in one piece,let people's enthusiasm to grow for the next one, u can make a weekly ,or a monthly magazine, depending on how many pages u will like to publish .

JustDesert
#86 Posted : 11/25/2013 10:59:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Some interesting design examples that might be worth looking at:
http://mattduvall.com/peeler.js/

http://sportsillustrated...ongform/tebow/index.html

indydude19
#87 Posted : 1/17/2014 10:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome idea. itd be cool if there was a section for metaphysical affairs, like discussions looking to make sense of trips, things to ponder while tripping, and entertaining paradoxes. that kind of stuff, itd be neat to see it right after the trip reports, maybe even with the articles by the same people whose trips were reported.
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

averrine
#88 Posted : 2/13/2014 11:55:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey this issue was incredible. I devoured it front to back and loved every article. That trip report about the Rainbow Gathering riveted me to my seat. Great work, everyone involved!!

-Av

BeyondWords
#89 Posted : 5/12/2014 8:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

averrine wrote:
Hey this issue was incredible. I devoured it front to back and loved every article. That trip report about the Rainbow Gathering riveted me to my seat. Great work, everyone involved!!

-Av

I was going to ask how things were progressing but it looks like there has already been at least one edition Smile Where is there a link to it please?
You don't need your eyes to see, nor your skin to feel.

cyb
#90 Posted : 5/12/2014 8:34:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

BeyondWords wrote:
Where is there a link to it please?

http://the-nexian.me/the-nexian Wink

Issue #2 is due soon.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

BeyondWords
#91 Posted : 5/13/2014 5:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perfect, cyb, thanks!
You don't need your eyes to see, nor your skin to feel.

Yoho
#92 Posted : 5/15/2014 4:04:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Read the first issue a few days ago, very much looking forward to the next. The short pictorial on p. viridis propagation (and its accompanying Nexus thread) was particularly interesting, I wonder how well they would grow in my climate Pleased

«PREV345