We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
pedro powder Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 3/19/2009 3:43:16 AM

Derek

has anyone had experience with compra-peru
i got an amount of san pedro powder when i got it i took 30grams and soaked it in IPA 91% i did several pulls and combined and evaped... well it finally is dry now im unsure of dosage.. i was thinking 1/3 and based on that the other 2/3 another day or should i just grit my teeth fasten the brains safety belt and eat it all?

soon ill be doing rons wonderful limonene tek much thanks

btw this will be my first encounter with the cacti... my basic impression tells me to expect mdma like high somewhat speedy but with visuals... with 8+ hr duration? anyone care to fill in the blanks

much obliged im gonna take it this weekend an go out in the nature i cant fuckin wait
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TheNtt
#2 Posted : 3/19/2009 4:53:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
i got an amount of san pedro powder when i got it i took 30grams and soaked it in IPA 91% i did several pulls and combined and evaped... well it finally is dry now im unsure of dosage.. i was thinking 1/3 and based on that the other 2/3 another day or should i just grit my teeth fasten the brains safety belt and eat it all?

btw this will be my first encounter with the cacti... my basic impression tells me to expect mdma like high somewhat speedy but with visuals... with 8+ hr duration? anyone care to fill in the blanks

much obliged im gonna take it this weekend an go out in the nature i cant fuckin wait

SWIM highly recommends weighing your dose, but he is assuming that isn't possible in your situation. SWIM believes 1/3 of what SWIY have might be quite a large dose- it might be better to start with less and work your way up, especially since it will be SWIY's first cacti experience. Use the first experience as an experiment to find a comfortable dose.

From SWIM's experience, the onset of mescaline is quite energetic. As the insanely beautiful pulsating patterns begin to take over everything it seems to mellow out quite a bit. It's a very very euphoric, pleasant trip, and the visuals are extraordinary.

psychosisdoses
#3 Posted : 3/19/2009 3:45:16 PM

Derek

TheNtt wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

SWIM highly recommends weighing your dose, but he is assuming that isn't possible in your situation. SWIM believes 1/3 of what SWIY have might be quite a large dose- it might be better to start with less and work your way up, especially since it will be SWIY's first cacti experience. Use the first experience as an experiment to find a comfortable dose.

From SWIM's experience, the onset of mescaline is quite energetic. As the insanely beautiful pulsating patterns begin to take over everything it seems to mellow out quite a bit. It's a very very euphoric, pleasant trip, and the visuals are extraordinary.

REALLY?! you think 10 grams of cactus powder is a strong dose? when i started the alcohol extract i was under the impression that 30 grams was common but yea it would be realitivly easy to weigh the material and consume 1/3 of that weight... i just didnt think itd be that strong... maybe ill try it today eh i dunno tho whats the duration
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 3/19/2009 8:42:30 PM

Derek

i got an idea.... perhaps ron could help me out here

suppose i was to dissolve the crude extract i got in some limonene and add vinegar then evap the vinegar do you think that would work?

TheNtt
#5 Posted : 3/19/2009 9:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
TheNtt wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

REALLY?! you think 10 grams of cactus powder is a strong dose? when i started the alcohol extract i was under the impression that 30 grams was common but yea it would be realitivly easy to weigh the material and consume 1/3 of that weight... i just didnt think itd be that strong... maybe ill try it today eh i dunno tho whats the duration

It's impossible to tell the mescaline content. It could be high or low...

And you can expect a good mescaline trip to last 10-12 hours.

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 3/19/2009 9:10:50 PM

Derek

TheNtt wrote:

thanks man im thinking i want to purify more just cause thats my tendency i like to know how much i am taking

TheNtt
#7 Posted : 3/19/2009 9:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
TheNtt wrote:

thanks man im thinking i want to purify more just cause thats my tendency i like to know how much i am taking

ron could probably help you more than I can, but if SWIY has the means to just go ahead and make it as pure as possible, I personally think that would be the best thing to do. That way you know how much your taking, and there isn't any unwanted alkaloids to interfere with the experience.

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 3/19/2009 11:24:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hey Psychosisdoses, SWIY and SWIM are kind of in the same boat here. SWIM's still sitting on some crude alcohol-extracted product from http://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3861. He was considering using lime, acetone, and vinegar to somewhat purify it.

SWIM was going to split it into three doses (~3g), but now he's not so sure considering ron's yields from tricho from the same source (though ron's were from the pedro, and SWIM's were from the peruvian). The extract is a 10x from 100g of tricho. SWIM was assuming that this would probably range between three common doses and three strong doses without possibility of overdoing it, but he'll have to crunch some numbers and reconsider.

psychosisdoses
#9 Posted : 3/20/2009 12:42:35 AM

Derek

amor_fati wrote:
Hey Psychosisdoses, SWIY and SWIM are kind of in the same boat here. SWIM's still sitting on some crude alcohol-extracted product from http://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3861. He was considering using lime, acetone, and vinegar to somewhat purify it.

SWIM was going to split it into three doses (~3g), but now he's not so sure considering ron's yields from tricho from the same source (though ron's were from the pedro, and SWIM's were from the peruvian). The extract is a 10x from 100g of tricho. SWIM was assuming that this would probably range between three common doses and three strong doses without possibility of overdoing it, but he'll have to crunch some numbers and reconsider.

my thinking is that dissolving in some limonene and adding vinegar then evaping the vinegar would do the trick... but im unsure dunno if itll dissolve i could try i suppose

ill be getting some calcium hydroxide within the next week then will be able to try rons tek on my remaining powder

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 3/20/2009 1:05:30 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Guys... ordering dried Trichocereus is illegal. Please don't do it.

ONLY ORDER LIVING TRICHOCEREUS CACTI (unless you'd like to see another botanical made illegal)!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#11 Posted : 3/20/2009 1:13:11 AM

Derek

'Coatl wrote:
Guys... ordering dried Trichocereus is illegal. Please don't do it.

ONLY ORDER LIVING TRICHOCEREUS CACTI (unless you'd like to see another botanical made illegal)!

noted... thanks

i always look up local laws first.... theoretically of course

bufoman
#12 Posted : 3/20/2009 1:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ordering dried trichocereus cacti is NOT illegal . There are many other uses for these cacti then ingestion. More people likely use them for there other uses, this is true of MHRB as well. They are only illegal if intended for ingestion. They are not specifically listed as illicit as peyote is. Also it is on the the prosecutor to prove that the cacti one ordered were for ingestion and not some other purpose (of which there are many). Never the less SWIM thinks live is better, propagate these beautiful specimens. That way good clones will develop.

psychosisdoses
#13 Posted : 3/20/2009 1:44:52 AM

Derek

bufoman wrote:
propagate these beautiful specimens.

i promise one day i will at the moment i have no room

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 3/20/2009 1:45:55 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Ordering dried trichocereus cacti is NOT illegal . There are many other uses for these cacti then ingestion. More people likely use them for there other uses, this is true of MHRB as well.

Haha ok sure. Cops are not that dumb.

Quote:
Never the less SWIM thinks live is better, propagate these beautiful specimens. That way good clones will develop.

Thank you. Theres only 1 thing you can really do with dried cactus... but theres 100 of things you can do with living ones.

In the U.K. dried Trichocereus cactus is specifically illegal, but Peyote plants are legal... go figure?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:12:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dry tricho is an excellent soil additive 'Coatl!

SWIM's already in the process of making room to grow cacti. He can't wait! Maybe he'll put some dry tricho in the soil he grows them in! Wink

bufoman
#16 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:17:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always thought cannibalism is the most efficient feeding strategy.....Shocked

69ron
#17 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:40:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dried cacti are not illegal in the USA. Only if prepared for ingestion is it illegal in the USA. That means specifically sold as a preparation for ingestion. The same laws apply to mimosa hostillis. You can even get dried powder mimosa hostilis in the USA and it is most certainly not illegal.

If the vendor is selling the mimosa for ingestion, then it is illegal.

Likewise, if the vendor is selling cacti for ingestion, then it's illegal. For example, a tea bag full of cactus would be illegal because it's obviously for ingestion. Or a drink make with cactus juice in it would be illegal because it's obviously used for ingestion. But dried cactus is used to make medicine to treat dermatitis, inflammation, dandruff, fungal infection of the skin, shampoo, as a soil additive, as incense, as a botanical specimen, etc. As long as those are its intended purposes, it is legal. It becomes illegal only if it's used for ingestion of the mescaline content.

Trichocereous cacti are not illegal. Peyote is. Having dried peyote would be illegal. Having a dead Trichocereous cactus that dried up from the sun in your backyard is most definitely not illegal. Dead plant matter is not illegal to have unless there are laws that specifically prohibit it as there are with marijuana, psilocybin mushroom, peyote, etc. There are no such laws for Trichocereous as far as I know.

If you believe it is illegal to have dried plant matter, please post a link to a government site that clearly states that dried Trichocereous cactus is illegal to own. It doesn't make sense. Plants in your garden can die and dry up. Then what? You're breaking the law because a plant dried up in your yard. That's ridiculous.

If you grow Trichocereous cactus for a living, you're bound to have dried pieces of dead Trichocereous cactus on your farm. There's no way around that. That is definitely not illegal or no one would ever grow Trichocereous cactus in the USA for fear of prosecution. Plants die all the time and dry up and are sold for use as mulch all over the place.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

psychosisdoses
#18 Posted : 3/20/2009 2:48:23 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
It doesn't make sense. Plants in your garden can die and dry up. Then what? You're breaking the law because a plant dried up in your yard. That's ridiculous.

hahaha thats hilarious ...
it dont make no sense i mean people like me will do these things anyway theres no real reason to have it illegal who do i threaten while i lay on my bed staring intently at the wall

ron- any thoughts on purifying dried IPA extract would my idea work?

69ron
#19 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:05:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The best is probably to mix it with wet calcium hydroxide, and then dissolve it in d-limonene and extract with vinegar.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#20 Posted : 3/20/2009 3:31:31 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM's already in the process of making room to grow cacti. He can't wait! Maybe he'll put some dry tricho in the soil he grows them in!

Ya I totally get it. It's a great soil additive, I understand, but this type of behavior is likly to get Trichocereus banned. Live plants are reasonable to grow... dried cactus is just... well... a soil additive, a know?

Just... if your ordering from outside the Nation you live in (meaning it must go through customs) then please buy LIVE Trichocereus ONLY.

69ron you are correct, Trichocereus cactus is only legal if used for ingestion!

12NEXT