We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
harmala extract from 10x seeds?? Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 3/19/2009 1:42:04 AM

Derek

well iv wondered about these 10x potency seeds
anyone know the method of extraction used for these? solvent concentrated and evaped?

well what i was thinking is... since its such a pain in the ass extraction to me at least is if i were to use 50 grams of these 10x rather then a half a kilo of seeds... price is reasonable... id be grinding to fine powder and using manske method (unless someone has a better idea)

what yall think cause im tired of running out of harmala and i want a big yield already

to see what i mean go to ebay and search "harmala 10"
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 3/20/2009 10:53:45 PM

Derek

anyone? seems to me it oughta work the same... i would imagine they probably make the 10x by soaking in alcohol say 100 seeds and evaping onto 10 seeds .... (or would that be 11:1)

i was thinking i could soak in vinegar and so on....
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses