We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
sublingual dmt furmate... bioassay Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 3/18/2009 4:25:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

look on ebay for some theobromine extract...also you can check the Hershey website for theobromine content of their chocolate.. kola nut extract(maybe..help me out here 69ron) has tons of theobromine in it..so that might work for you..

what SWIM would do instead of THH..would be take 100mg of harmine..and 50mg harmaline..that is for a normal dose..SWIM hasnt experimented all that much with the theobromine with harmalas..but say..with 200-300mg of theobromine..take 57mg of harmine..and 40mg harmaline..with say 10mg of dmt..maybe 15...but make sure you take the theobromine at least 30 minutes before..because you want it to start working before you take anything else
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

psychosisdoses
#22 Posted : 3/18/2009 4:48:28 AM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
look on ebay for some theobromine extract...also you can check the Hershey website for theobromine content of their chocolate.. kola nut extract(maybe..help me out here 69ron) has tons of theobromine in it..so that might work for you..

what SWIM would do instead of THH..would be take 100mg of harmine..and 50mg harmaline..that is for a normal dose..SWIM hasnt experimented all that much with the theobromine with harmalas..but say..with 200-300mg of theobromine..take 57mg of harmine..and 40mg harmaline..with say 10mg of dmt..maybe 15...but make sure you take the theobromine at least 30 minutes before..because you want it to start working before you take anything else

i understand...
i found some 60caps of 300mg
i dunno about the harmaline/harmine doses as i just have the percip of manske so far its been working fine.....based on what youve said here and elsewhere id probably start with 1/4 of my normal doses better to work up then survive too much

thanks for the tip man Smile
nothing wrong with quadrupling my available doses Laughing
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 3/18/2009 5:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah dude 1/4 is a great place to start...and take just a little bit under your normal dose for harmalas..not too much..you still want the maoi action to work..but you dont want to take theobromine with say..300mg of harmalas in you...id say 150mg would do the trick fine...200mg..would be a bit too much..
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#24 Posted : 3/18/2009 11:28:09 AM

Derek

Dagger wrote:
Here in Norway and Sweden we have something called "snus". It is tobacco placed inside the upper lip, between the teeth and the lip. Most place it there directly, but some got it wrapped up inside a little bag. I wonder, wouldn't it be possible to soak some dmt in paper and then place that paper between the teeth and upper lips. I know it is much easier to hold it there, and no real problems with saliva. If you want more to come out of the paper, you just suck slightly on it.

we have that here to...

really its not that big a deal i was able to hold it in my mouth over 30 mins which was enough

yes i am quite excited to try the theobromine mix ill let you know how it goes
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

psychosisdoses
#25 Posted : 3/18/2009 8:04:43 PM

Derek

take two...

+0 min - 100mg harmala swallowed
+30 min - 40mg harmala swallowed
+1 hr - 50 mg dmt furmate placed under tounge

as previously stated at first keep the tongue high *BLAGH!!!* now i remember why i said that

i cant leave well enough alone but you know how it goes heh so im trying once more this time i plan to swallow after 30 mins and immediately start a booster dose in the same manner of ingestion.... dose at this point is .7mg/kg booster will be .4mg/kg

i think its probably the chemical making the saliva it also feels as there theres gas building up in my mouth i occasionly open it and let it out lol

+1hr 10mins - feeling dmt come up seeing flashing tracers body floating waves starting to rock

+1hr 30mins - just swallowed effects very strong surfaces bubbling and contorting. the hidden neon lines that connect everything are starting to show themselves if you know what i mean Very happy.... im gonna go smoke a cig before i take more see where this goes for awhile ease into it...

psychosisdoses
#26 Posted : 3/18/2009 8:39:08 PM

Derek

iv decided its too beautiful out to waste at the two hour mark i will take .3mg/kg booster and go for a hike

i think i have adequately proved my theory as accurate but dont take my word for it explore for yourself and tell me what you think

69ron
#27 Posted : 3/18/2009 9:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't it be a better test to put in under the tongue and let any excess saliva drip out of your mouth instead of down your throat and then after about 10 minutes spit out all the DMT and rinse your mouth out so that you know for sure that it worked sublingually and its not just your imagination playing tricks on you?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

psychosisdoses
#28 Posted : 3/19/2009 1:15:47 AM

Derek

69ron wrote:
Wouldn't it be a better test to put in under the tongue and let any excess saliva drip out of your mouth instead of down your throat and then after about 10 minutes spit out all the DMT and rinse your mouth out so that you know for sure that it worked sublingually and its not just your imagination playing tricks on you?

ahh yea your right....

ill try that next time but for real i didnt let any of the saliva go down my throat and i was tripping way before i swallowed it

such fun experiments Very happy

btw hike was amazing as expected i love going out in the nature

SoCal
#29 Posted : 3/23/2009 6:35:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just to clarify, as SWIM hopes to try this one day...after letting the DMT sit under your tongue for 20-30 mins did you swallow the remaining DMT or do you spit it out and toss it?

psychosisdoses
#30 Posted : 3/23/2009 4:07:41 PM

Derek

SoCal wrote:
just to clarify, as SWIM hopes to try this one day...after letting the DMT sit under your tongue for 20-30 mins did you swallow the remaining DMT or do you spit it out and toss it?

i swallowed because after all i wanted to trip so why waste it... however the next time i try this i will spit just to verify that it was absorbed sublingualy....

keep in mind i tried this with dmt furmate (converted from freebase using FASA) i am not sure if freebase dmt would work or not... but the furmate seems to

hard to tell anymore really... mad tolerance

Jorkest
#31 Posted : 3/23/2009 6:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

really? SWIY has developed a tolerance to oral/sublingual spice??
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#32 Posted : 3/23/2009 9:43:46 PM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
really? SWIY has developed a tolerance to oral/sublingual spice??

indeed... but people probably arnt using to the same extent as me

when i started 30mgs was a strong dose now it does nothing... i am going to try taking theobromine+harmala+dmt furmate all at once dissolved in some hot water tonight... it will be the first time iv dosed them at the same time and the second time iv tried theobromine... first time with the theobromine i DEF noticed a difference but my dose was cautiously low so time to work up the ladder hopefully itll be nice...

psychosisdoses
#33 Posted : 3/23/2009 11:49:36 PM

Derek

welp

took 300mg theobromine 110mg harmala and 50mg dmt furmate all in powder form swallowed with a swig of juice.... 50 mins has gone by no effect... well slight but minuscule

tolerance sucks

Jorkest
#34 Posted : 3/23/2009 11:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would take the theobromine at least an hour before the other stuff for full effect..you want the theobromine to do its magic first..and THEN take the rest...otherwise it wont give you the full effects
it's a sound

psychosisdoses
#35 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:03:59 AM

Derek

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM would take the theobromine at least an hour before the other stuff for full effect..you want the theobromine to do its magic first..and THEN take the rest...otherwise it wont give you the full effects

ahhh thats what i thought but i was reading earlier to take the harmala and dmt together an got confused .... always next time
hello vodka

psychosisdoses
#36 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:12:11 AM

Derek

on second thought.... somethings creeping

1hour 20mins post ingestion starting to feel onset

was a full stomach *shrug*

rushing onset feels like strong dose... good i need to be slaped by the cosmos.. been to long

psychosisdoses
#37 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:42:05 AM

Derek

just put under the tongue 50mg harmala 15 mg dmt furmate Shocked

harmala is yucky BLAGH! just swallowed heh

damiana
#38 Posted : 3/30/2009 9:10:34 AM

Cosmic Dragon

so psychosisdoses, did the harmala/DMT-Fumarate combo in the mouth create any effects? The DMT dose seems a little small to me, but then again the MAOI dose seems a little high.
PEACE

psychosisdoses
#39 Posted : 3/30/2009 9:18:04 AM

Derek

Quote:
20mins since placed under tongue getting quite difficult to keep there... too much salavia however im perservearing for the sake of experiment... objects begining to wave... heavy after images and trailing... charecteristic dmt onset felt

that would have to of been my fastest onset iv ever experinced...

i said i got effects and yes i got effects dose was mild for me but i dont try to blast myself out of this world with every dose

more testing is required to determine if it is active only with sublingual i cant say for sure as everytime i have tried it this way i have eventually swallowed.. the next time i do it i will let it sit under my tongue for awhile then spit... at the moment im not taking any trips as i am recovering from surgery

let me know how it works for ya

damiana
#40 Posted : 3/30/2009 9:25:11 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Quote:
just put under the tongue 50mg harmala 15 mg dmt furmate

harmala is yucky BLAGH! just swallowed heh

I was referring to this experience, I am wondering if the MAOI can be taken with the DMT-Fumarate together sublingaully, to eliminate the need to take an MAOI orally and waiting an hour to take the DMT suglingually. Know what i mean?

Thanks.
PEACE

PREV123NEXT