We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt + ketamine insufflation Options

ipumaestro
#1 Posted : 1/29/2013 4:13:29 AM

catdestined

ipuma would like to know if anyone has experience trying this insufflated combo

dmt fumarate + ketamine hcl

1:1 ratio?

the ideal situation would be:
dose cactus, wait 4 hours
insufflate dmt/ketamine
employ sensory deprivation techniques

anyone curious?
achuma puma

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 1/29/2013 5:44:40 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I would usually smoke the DMT after dosing the ketamine.

I have used this particular combo simultaneously as well, different ROAs, but never the insuff ROA.

you might want to lower the ratios, the dissociative effect will overpower the tryptamine, (To an extent.) Making for a comfortable, familiar, dissociative experience yet obviously altered by the DMT.

try DMT:ketamine 75:25

The higher ratio of DMT makes for a much more psychedelic involved experience. Easier to remember too.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

DeDao
#3 Posted : 1/30/2013 8:49:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an intense combo. I would be a little curious toward the experience. Would never try myself though! XD
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

SHroomtroll
#4 Posted : 1/30/2013 10:04:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hole dose of ketamine followed by a good hit of changa sent me away in a bubble of reality that was just as real if not more than the world we live in normally.

In this reality i lived atotally different life and i wasnt even a human, i had another home another family etc.

It went on for what seemed like days but after 40mins of real time i slowly woke up and was baffled by what had happened.

To this day that trip is in my top 3 wtf moments and i would really like to try to do something similar one day.

trufflz
#5 Posted : 1/31/2013 8:37:02 PM

Mystify your Mind

A friend of mine and myself have been discussing this combination...

Personally, ketamine tends to make me ill rather quickly. I seem to have a negative physiological reaction to it more often than not. Can anyone shed some light on this?

As for the conversation I've been having with my friend; he believes that the ketamine dissociation would potentially even out the trip and allow him to avoid anxiety. I, (having had a supremeley negative experience with a large vaporized dose of DMT while under the influence of nitrous oxide) am much more inclined to believe that the entities occupying hyperspace were tremendously insulted by my heavy use of a dissociative before diving in.

...Though perhaps this is only my own paranoia. Does anyone with experience feel that this is not a problem and just all in my head? Many of you seem to have absolutely no issue combining dissociatives with DMT. I'm wary of using anything other than cannabis and other tryptamines.
DMT smells like math.

SHroomtroll
#6 Posted : 1/31/2013 8:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ive too had some really bad vibes when mixing n20 with breakthrough doses of dmt.

i think the problem with n20 is that the rush ends before you are back from hyperspace and that will cause a very confused state where you are very prone to being abducted by some bad entities, at least this is what happened to me.

Whereas with longer acting dissios as ketamine or mxe you will start the dmt trip in a dissiod state and come out of it still numbed up so to speak.

And yes both ketamine and mxe gives you a protective layer in hyperspace so scary trips are easily managed, this however is not only a good thing since the combo easily gets somewhat addictive because of its easy going nature.

RoGu3
#7 Posted : 2/3/2013 9:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
Hole dose of ketamine followed by a good hit of changa sent me away in a bubble of reality that was just as real if not more than the world we live in normally.

Holy that is exactly what I said about mixing Salvia and DMT. No joke.

Direct quote from my trip report

RoGu3 wrote:
I saw a room that was heaven and I automatically thought, The big bang room. There were people in here like bouncers letting people in and stopping them from coming in. They were like fused to the wall of this orb. There was this magical feeling of sacredness that was present. It was like an orb with complex dimensions inside of it but it was as real as this world, perhaps what was in this room was more real than this world and its very hard to comprehend that

This is 4 and 5th dimensional space

SHroomtroll wrote:
In this reality i lived atotally different life and i wasnt even a human, i had another home another family etc.

Again I experienced this on salvia although the duration was not as long by any means. I just got a glimpse that I had a completely different life in another dimension or world with a family and kids and I was a different person but with ties to my life here somehow. God life is such a trip

Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

ipumaestro
#8 Posted : 2/9/2013 9:14:52 PM

catdestined

ipuma wonders if anyone else has suggested ratio theories

he leans towards a heavier ket ratio and light spice perhaps 2:1

100mg ket + 50 mg spice
achuma puma

PureMan
#9 Posted : 2/9/2013 11:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever tried an IM injection where they mixed ketamine and DMT together in a single shot?..

Mindlusion
#10 Posted : 2/10/2013 1:57:02 AM

yep cloud that was the only route ive done it, that and the other method of injection
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

ipumaestro
#11 Posted : 2/11/2013 3:06:55 AM

catdestined

Cloud wrote:
Has anyone ever tried an IM injection where they mixed ketamine and DMT together in a single shot?..

ipuma really likes the idea of this
achuma puma

Mindlusion
#12 Posted : 2/11/2013 4:41:27 AM

insufflation is really a poor ROA for dissociative drugs like ketamine. and DMT for that matter. AND its damaging to the nasal passages! I like to keep my sinuses healthy and my sense of smell keen. Injection when done properly is very safe and very little harm is done to the body. ( you also won't have a nasty cough, but i have nothing against vaporization.)

IM injection is far superior, but it is quite taxing on the mind and soul...

I use ketamine that comes in sterile vials for injection.

You can't get DMT fumarate for injection, this is where the main risk is involved. But with proper recrystallization of the fumarates and the use of a 0.2um filter. You get completely colourless fumarates with no detectable impurity by HNMR.

important safety precautions must be taken. Obviously. It would be wise to do research elseware and on the forum.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=12381&p=3

PureMan
#13 Posted : 2/11/2013 4:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm wondering what ratio to have for an IM shot of both.. 130mg is my standard K dose.. I recently discovered the incredible magic of 2cb + IM K hole shot (a trip any psychonaut should really consider taking), and got the idea to add a touch of spice to the shot as well.. my DMT is triple washed, and very pure white fluff.

ipumaestro
#14 Posted : 2/11/2013 5:42:40 PM

catdestined

ipuma shys away from needles

he acknowledges tribes blowing virola snuff and feels drawn to emulate the fashion with this special mixture

on another note k dosent seem to synergise with phenylthylamines it just seems to overpower them. that being said only few personal bioassays can acccount for such a conclusion
achuma puma

Mindlusion
#15 Posted : 2/11/2013 6:23:36 PM

the 2c-b combination sounds incredible.

This was one of D.M. Turners favorite combinations in his book 'The Essential Psychedelic Guide'
I hope I get the chance to experience it one day.

--

I would agree ipu. dissos + tryptamines mesh incredibly well, tryptamines are far superior. But 2c-b has received the most praise out of the family. And I think its worth much more then it seems. (besides mescaline, Although I don't picture mescaline and dissociation being particularly pleasing.)

I doubt its any better then the combination with DMT. Though. Wink

---

Cloud, washing is not enough. Make sure its at least triple RECRYSTALLIZED fumarate salt. Then you can wash it and dry it with cold, dry, USP grade acetone.

And above all! Use a 0.2um whatman filter. <-- This is the single most important piece of advice I can give you.

My standard hole dose of ketamine was around yours cloud, seems like you have a bit of a tolerance Razz I would use, give or take. 75mg of dmt fumarate per IM shot.

--

Be prepared, you must have a trip sitter. The first time I did this combination I was vocalizing very loudly, and looked like I should have been in a strap-jacket in a mental institution. However, This is pretty natural with dissociative use. Very happy

--
On my last note, ive seen an abscess before. Not myself, thankfully. But it is quite horrible. Its all in the odds.. I mean even in a hospital setting with proper sterilization and equipment. Patients have contracted abscesses.

Realize the odds are less and less in your favor when you take this risk.

Use this opportunity to reduce the chance of inflicting harm on your body.

PureMan
#16 Posted : 2/11/2013 8:05:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I've definitely developed a bit of tolerance with ketamine Razz.. felt drawn to the hole for a little while.. but I save it these days for those special moments when I decide to mix it with 2-cb.. A normal K-hole doesn't even compare. Some of the deepest, most beautiful trips I have ever gone on.. One day I'll write up a thought out retrospective trip report of this combination, since this combo deserves more attention.

Hearing what you say, I'll definitely take some precautions before taking the IM DMT.. the last thing I want is an abscess/infection.

Mindlusion
#17 Posted : 2/12/2013 1:03:06 AM

thats the way to do it cloud. You got the right idea. Using ketamine alone to hole can become a serious addiction.

Saving for use only on those heavy trips, it becomes much more meaningful. And difficult to overuse.