We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Trichocereus Bridgesii Options

ipumaestro
#21 Posted : 1/31/2013 11:46:19 PM

catdestined

please be more specific
achuma puma

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lumos
#22 Posted : 2/1/2013 12:10:14 AM

Live the life out of life!

With the crude extraction on the wiki
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

ipumaestro
#23 Posted : 2/1/2013 1:34:13 AM

catdestined

ipuma prefers alcohol resin to water resin, however water resin is easier to make (IMO) and is undeniably cheaper. alcohol resin is less nauseating IME
alcohol resin might be my favorite all around method of consumption however, given the investment required (more pulls than water/ expenses) its been years since ive gone that route
achuma puma

Parshvik Chintan
#24 Posted : 2/1/2013 1:55:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ipumaestro wrote:
ipuma prefers alcohol resin to water resin

have you tried multiple kinds of alcohol, or just ethanol?

also if you have tried multiple kinds, which do you prefer?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

ipumaestro
#25 Posted : 2/1/2013 3:08:50 AM

catdestined

ive tried ipa and ethanol

i prefer ethanol for its food safeness, ipa takes more pulls to achieve the same potency resin but its vastly cheaper

rarely do i use any other alcohol besides ethanol
achuma puma

dg
#26 Posted : 2/5/2013 4:18:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

where did the tbm thread go?
really deleted to keep tbm a "secret?

D.REYx420
#27 Posted : 2/5/2013 4:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea lol i thought that was pretty ridiculous. These are "ornamental" cacti I don't see why if some psychedelic forum is talking about some ugly cactus any authority would care enough to eradicate it, if they did all our trichs would be gone by now. It also really dumb to " keep it a secret" and just tell people to figure out on there own. We should maintain this harm reducing sustainable outlook not secrets, because if we provide reliable info there's no stopping a prolificly grown plant from being available and less incidents with people watching cacti because they can't get an answer and end up in a hospital. That's how it will get taken away.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

AlbertKLloyd
#28 Posted : 2/5/2013 5:16:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

D.REYx420 wrote:
Yea lol i thought that was pretty ridiculous. These are "ornamental" cacti I don't see why if some psychedelic forum is talking about some ugly cactus any authority would care enough to eradicate it, if they did all our trichs would be gone by now. It also really dumb to " keep it a secret" and just tell people to figure out on there own. We should maintain this harm reducing sustainable outlook not secrets, because if we provide reliable info there's no stopping a prolificly grown plant from being available and less incidents with people watching cacti because they can't get an answer and end up in a hospital. That's how it will get taken away.

And on the flip side many things that were not illegal are now because of open discussion.
It is tricky.

I would rather keep things private, but not actually secret.

D.REYx420
#29 Posted : 2/5/2013 5:43:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea it's a tricky thing, but even if something we're to happen to them, the people that already know and have had them due to their interest and research would have them growing and they aren't going to be searched down for there cacti.

Especially this being the forum it is I don't see why we shouldn't talk about the evolution of a sacred entheogen.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

ipumaestro
#30 Posted : 2/5/2013 10:59:58 PM

catdestined

is tbm achuma's monstrosse variation?
achuma puma

AlbertKLloyd
#31 Posted : 2/5/2013 11:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ipumaestro wrote:

ipumaestro wrote:

In theory, but no genetic work has been done and the spines can look distinct from bridgesii...
It is regarded as choice though, on par with decent pachanoi.

D.REYx420
#32 Posted : 2/6/2013 2:06:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh that's weird i thought it was a definite thing, it being the Montrose version. I also saw some where recently selling peruvianus Montrose seeds, which i thought it isn't possible to get that mutation from seed.

dg
#33 Posted : 2/6/2013 2:25:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

D.REYx420 wrote:
Oh that's weird i thought it was a definite thing, it being the Montrose version. I also saw some where recently selling peruvianus Montrose seeds, which i thought it isn't possible to get that mutation from seed.

yeah seed from monstrose plants seem to have a high rate of mutant off spring
a friend from another board has been making crosses
sad to see them for sale? as far as i know they've only been avail for trade.

D.REYx420
#34 Posted : 2/6/2013 3:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

See I thought the mutation was just give or take then you clone that lol but idk if it's sad i think there pretty interesting and glad I have access to a odd form of plant like that.

BecometheOther
#35 Posted : 2/6/2013 3:41:32 AM

metamorhpasizer

I have a peruvianus monstrose, they are not that rare,

they go by the name Short spined t-peruvianus monstrose, and they look nothing like bridgesii monstrose:

Drey we shouldnt talk about it because obviously the higher the mescaline content of a cactus is the more likely it is to be made illegal. Peyote is already illegal and has been for a long time, and its religous use is obvious, is it really so hard to believe that they would make trichocereus cactus illegal since they can be as potent or more potent than peyote? For me its completly plausible, and highly likely, the less of a fuss we make about it, the better things turn out for us in the end, for real, just like with mimosa hostilis guys

I also dont see how there is that much "harm reduction" in discussing the potencies, since the people most likely to dose cactus without experience with dosage, those people probably wont be trying the TBM, they will most likely get some bunk pedro, and blend it up and achieve nothing and call it quits,

You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

D.REYx420
#36 Posted : 2/6/2013 4:15:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not saying they wouldn't do it, i think it's just as plausible as you. But I frown upon the withholding of knowledge. I find it really counter intuitive to do that despite possible banning of something. I totally get what you mean though man understandable.

Mr.Peabody
#37 Posted : 2/6/2013 5:49:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dunno, I don't really worry too much about the future of the cactus. With as much of a pain it is to do it right, it takes a pretty dedicated person to unlock its magic. Even if one was able to get a peyote level of potency, it's still not going to be a big thing. It takes a lot of will power to get cactus into the belly.

And it's technically already illegal, but kind of more a grey area the way it's treated.
Be an adult only when necessary.

ipumaestro
#38 Posted : 2/6/2013 2:55:55 PM

catdestined

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
]
In theory, but no genetic work has been done and the spines can look distinct from bridgesii...
It is regarded as choice though, on par with decent pachanoi.

ipuma was initiated with tbm
achuma puma

PREV12