We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A different approach to e cig administration Options

918glory
#1 Posted : 1/26/2013 3:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So. A while ago I was given some hash oil to put into my smok tech ego dct v2. And how I did it was putting 5-7 drops directly on the cotton. This kept me quite roasted multiple times a day for a bout a week. Now I was wondering if I could get 100mg of spice. Put it directly onto the cotton. And bring a lighter above it starting far away and bringing it closer till it starts to melt and keeping it at that distance moving it ever so slightly closer till its all melted. And then put my mouth piece back on and just ripping it holding the vapor in for 10 seconds each hit. Would this lead to a break through? I'll be testing this either way but I was hoping to get a few answers beforehand. And I know this topic has been discussed but the threads have to do with dissolving th spice Ito the e liquid. This does not help as I'm planning on melting it directly into the cotton
How ca this be!? It's utterly impossible!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lumos
#2 Posted : 1/31/2013 1:06:27 AM

Live the life out of life!

It might work, I'm not sure if it gets hot enough. But I do know that one can vape 25c HCL if it is added to e cig fluid, might be the same for DMT HCL...
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

ipumaestro
#3 Posted : 1/31/2013 4:40:50 AM

catdestined

lol
achuma puma

ipumaestro
#4 Posted : 1/31/2013 4:43:43 AM

catdestined

if youre going to melt it onto the cotton, why not just smoke it out of a pipe.... melting it onto the cotton seems a needless step. either your device gets hot enough to vaporise a substantial amount quickly or it dosent, melting it prior wont grant you more than a negligible increase in vaporization (if only for a moment)
achuma puma

foaf
#5 Posted : 2/1/2013 1:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've played around with putting dmt crystals straight into some types of ecigarette device and it works just fine, but I didnt see the benefit because you have to measure each hit or you cant measure the dose. I am working on a way to make pellets of dmt that you can put into the cartomizer using an inert binder, but I havent found a perfectly suitable agent or technique to make little microdots that would vaporize well.

Im using these hashoil cartridges that fit on any 510 battery, they work great for one measured hit at a time. The cartridges are stainless steel, ceramic, and no solders inside. Much easier to load than those with the central tube that is surrounded by polyfill. And no matter what technique any of us use, Im sure its best to get away from the polyfill.

http://www.gentlemansvap...ducts/hash-oil-atomizer

put 15 mg or so into it and you get a great hit, reload and repeat and you can clean them with alcohol if they gum up. Not particulary different than other small vaporizers except that you can use standard ecig batteries with it, which is great.

I did a hit 10 mg tonight and it was very nice.