We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One months experience Options

randomseed
#1 Posted : 3/17/2009 3:38:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings travelers.
I will open by saying how absolutely insightful and educational it has been for people like SWIM dwelling up here for a few months now and it would like to thank all of those people whose experience and knowledge has opened a door big enough for almost anyone to fit through if they want.

Armed with enough general chemistry knowledge to be dangerous (some books, methylated and salted another well known and mostly hated substance in its youth) and nothing but free time thanks to current economic conditions swim set out to pick up where it had left off some years ago after ending a decade of over the top use of other psychedelic compounds.

More directly to the point was also the discovery of the STB tek which due to its simplicity, availability of agents, general seal of approval and high quality of finished product was simply to much to pass up.

Using the standard lazy mans tek (13.5 ph/STB/without applying heat to solvent) SWIM had great success. Due to testing, slop loss, and lack of a quality scale SWIM cannot say for sure exactly how much agent was obtained in process exactly. Because SWIM wanted to run test runs of small batches first to assure success the whole weight of the batch was separated into several glass containers of differing volumes and shapes in order to ascertain what the perfect vessel would be. All combined after 8 pulls over 500g MHRB once a day starting the day after basing with no agitation except perhaps once a day as a rough shake (didn't care about emulsions since I had time to wait them out) SWIM estimates that he pulled about 5-6g give or take of your typical quality yellow spice. Again because of its lack of a good scale SWIM can only estimate that its loss rate during recrystallization was in the area of 10-20%. SWIM would also take any developed sludge from drying or re-crysing and put that back into the purification loop on subsequent pulls.

Drying was done in a separate room door closed window open under a slow fan.

Needless to say SWIM was very pleased with the whole experience and outcome and is in the process of working a 1000g MHRB batch's first pull currently. SWIM was also a beer brewer so most of the items it needed in order to step up production was already on hand.

SWIM has also gone and got itself a new scale, some medical grade pipits and related equipment, is about to pick up its stirring hotplate and has an appetite to play with the language of the gods.

There are of course more details, some experience with spice oxidation and odd solvent behavior (not to odd), and other tidbits but for now.....

Hello!

I'm a compulsive lier, I mean only a crazy person would really do any of this stuff I just wrote about, right?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 3/17/2009 4:49:54 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Hey!

Very happy
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 3/17/2009 1:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hey dude...welcome
it's a sound