We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Full Spectrum Tao Options

nicechrisman
#1 Posted : 1/24/2013 4:11:53 PM

Kin

such an amazing teacher. My last time, I fell into a sleeplike state, and suddenly felt someone shaking me and shouting "wake up". Interesting business waking up.
Nagdeo

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pup Tentacle
#2 Posted : 1/24/2013 4:18:45 PM

lettuce

Nice write-up brother! I'm glad all went well. Three cheers for CBL! I love that music to for journeying.
I also get that sort of "back and forth" conversation with Mescalito as well - and I like it.

Peace and thanks for sharing!
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

ipumaestro
#3 Posted : 1/25/2013 5:28:11 PM

catdestined

ipuma consistently enters the sleeplike trance and from there visions are lived
achuma puma

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/25/2013 8:15:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Nice report DeDao!

I need to work with cacti more at some point..Im just waiting till all my cacti grow up fully..then I will have a large self sustainable supply to keep me occupied.
Long live the unwoke.

#5 Posted : 1/25/2013 11:22:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Awesome report! Thumbs up

nicechrisman
#6 Posted : 1/26/2013 2:39:00 PM

Kin

jamie wrote:
Nice report DeDao!

I need to work with cacti more at some point..Im just waiting till all my cacti grow up fully..then I will have a large self sustainable supply to keep me occupied.

Have you heard about grafting to Pereskiopsis to boost growth significantly? I'm going to start experimenting with this soon.
Nagdeo

nicechrisman
#7 Posted : 1/30/2013 4:51:09 PM

Kin

ipumaestro wrote:
ipuma consistently enters the sleeplike trance and from there visions are lived

This sleeplike trance is interesting. I find it interesting that many of the "healers" in Peru who work with it will actually force the participants to stay awake.

Also in the Native American peyote ceremonies it seems they always remain seated rather than lying down (not sure about this, but seems to be what I've seen)

I wonder why this is?
Nagdeo

ipumaestro
#8 Posted : 1/31/2013 1:10:44 AM

catdestined

i think there is something useful for both approaches, sleeping and waking.

ive had the deepest experiences while in a sleeping trance, but ive had the most incredible waking experiences aswell.
achuma puma

ipumaestro
#9 Posted : 1/31/2013 1:12:08 AM

catdestined

also, the sleep like trance ones arent without waking prior to and after the deep trance state, so it isnt without the waking aspect either, my approach has been to go for the trance more, but perhaps its time to vary things up
achuma puma

ipumaestro
#10 Posted : 2/1/2013 4:47:06 PM

catdestined

its as much sleep as what you do when you breakthrough into full blown hyperspace. what does your body do, for the most part it just lays back where you left it, this is very much how it is with deep cactus
achuma puma

Pup Tentacle
#11 Posted : 2/1/2013 4:54:59 PM

lettuce

It's between sleep and waking for me... and it happens more on cacti but some on with changa as well. It's this hazy phase where I'm ever so slightly aware of my surroundings, but could jerk back to waking thinking,"what the heck was that?!?!" I find these spaces to be the most "teachy" and meaningful.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Pup Tentacle
#12 Posted : 2/1/2013 5:54:19 PM

lettuce

DeDao wrote:
How much cacti does it take to induce this feeling within you personally?

The last trip - and where this particular state was most noticed - was go to with 350mg of impure acetate. Wasn't super deep, but had A LOT of this dreamy half-waking thing going on.
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

ipumaestro
#13 Posted : 2/1/2013 6:52:58 PM

catdestined

ipuma takes several feet of achuma or a gram and a half + of mescaline salts

there is no semi conscious awareness of body, just visions
achuma puma

ipumaestro
#14 Posted : 2/1/2013 7:18:28 PM

catdestined

sometimes 2 feet can produce the desired depth if they are potent enough, sometimes 3 + feet
achuma puma

ipumaestro
#15 Posted : 2/1/2013 7:31:53 PM

catdestined

they are impossible and overwhelming yet perfect and guided, but still random and confusing even though it makes sense at the time. at doses like this im not sure how a person would "stay awake" the depth of the visions is fully immersive and often times utilizes all a bodys senses and consciousness. there hardly seems room to not be totally entranced
achuma puma

SKA
#16 Posted : 2/22/2013 1:58:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DeDao wrote:
So I have tried to write up a trip report before but I have a very difficult time describing it as many of us do.

Although it seems impossible, I will try to speak of it with my best ability.

So, this was a few weeks back so forgive any "choppiness"

I had felt the need to have an experience about for about a month or so before this experience. I finally broke down and ordered 24-26 inches of San Pedro. I cooked it for around 10 hours and within that 10 hours I did about 2-3 boils. I concentrated the green tea down to a dark brown smudge the size of a large shot glass(all 2 feet).

At about 9:30 pm at night I grab a laptop and set up Carbon Based Lifeforms: A World of Sleepers. It is just something to get my mind off of the horrible taste. I will not be listening to it during the ceremony itself.

I finally feel ready to drink the smudge. I grab a large glass of orange juice and ice cubes (to numb my mouth) and take deep breathes and offer my soul/mind/body to what ever the plant is and to the 4 directions of life. I slowly ingest one of the most vile but holy plants the world has to offer me at this time in my life.

I come back to DMT-NEXUS chat for a short period of time, at this time I am in a way meditating. I am very inactive in chat and really am just reading peoples conversations.

I feel like I am about to go on a very deep journey. I think I was right.

10:30pm-11:00pm

My stomach is feeling very acidic and bubbly. I go downstairs and lay down on my couch.. This is the beginning.

Disclaimer : From this point on it becomes very hard to put into words. Forgive my stumbling attempt.

I turn on Tycho, I love them. It sets me in a good mindset for San Pedro. I start to feel more and more off and my stomach talks to me even more about how I shouldn't put all this acid in my poor tummy!

I had my christmas tree lights on. They were nice to look at for short periods of time but soon the self exploration came.

I am going to guess it is about 12:00pm-1:00am

Visuals are coming on but I didn't pay much attention as that is not why I ingest these plants. I close my eyes in order for the spirit to use my mind/body to its fullest extent.

I begin a stage that I do quite often while partaking in these ceremonies. It is where I start analyzing my past few weeks.

I could have said this then, done that there. That type of thing. Little things.

All of a sudden.. San Pedro says to me..

"When are you going to stop blocking yourself from looking at real problems?"

I almost giggle at this and say back in a way.. "Really? Alright lets do this.."

Immediately, my conscience flips to how my relationships with my family are torn in ways. As they are strong in ways that are also weak.

I can't say the trip is "dark" here, but it is taking a more personal turn for sure.

San Pedro shows me what is wrong with my family life and I say:

"Well, can you tell me how to fix it?"

San Pedro quickly replied with:

"That is not my job, that is yours."

I feel weak and tired and scared when San Pedro is no longer to help me in these problems.

I think of ways to help this situation..

It is time for the Icaros..

Now, talking about this part of the trip gets very emotional for me.. This was one of the most magical, meaningful experiences I have had.. I can't explain how I felt about these songs besides that I knew what they were singing about.. They were healing me, holding me, telling me it was okay and that the light is always there to guide things to where they are meant to be..

I am getting goose bumps just talking about it..

Lord..

*deep breathe*

These songs meant so much while undergoing this experience...

I go deep into my psyche and soul for 6-7hours..

It is around 7am..I open my eyes.. I look out my back door..The world..The world is so bright, colorful, beautiful. I am in the Garden of Eden again..

San Pedro takes you through hell and gently takes you back to heaven, where we always are, and says here my child, you are safe, see reality for what it is, love.

I am restless at this point and my stomach is very upset from the mix of orange juice and the San Pedro tea. I take a tums and drink a smoothie.

I feel better now, the Sad Pedro is still coming in waves and I am still very emotionally sensitive.

I rest the rest of the day. I called my father and spoke to him, it was good for me..

I texted all the people who I love and told them that I love them.

To conclude, this experience was very healing and healthy for my soul at this point in my life. I usually have an experience every 6 months and will probably have one in the summer.

Bless all that walks on this wonderful earth.

Thanks for taking the time to read this report. I tried my best.

Your friend and brother-

-DeDao

Beautyfull report. Sounds like a glowing experience. Very therapeutic.
All the more motivation & inspiration for me to feel confident about
consuming my own San Pedro comming spring/summer. I've never done it
before, nor Peyote or any other Mescaline cacti.

However I'm still a little puzzled about the dosage I ought to take.
You say your Pedro was about 26 inches long. Can you remember roughly
what size the Diameter of that 26 inch long Pedro was? Also...I assume
that was fresh Pedro you used?

Because my San Pedro is now about 90 cm(35 inches) long, but about 30 cm
up it has eolated and continued growing on much thinner. The bottom +/-
30 cm of the cactus has a Diameter of roughly 10 - 13 cm while the 60 cm
long top part has a Diameter of roughly 4 - 6 cm.
Also, after cutting my San Pedro, I would like to keep the bottom part &
put the top part in some soil so it will grow on, as 2 new cacti.
When the time for cutting comes I hope to ent a Peyote onto the wound
of the potted part of my cut San pedro.

I'm wondering if a 26 inch piece of my cactus would deliver an experience similair to
yours, or if I'd be wiser to let it grow thicker & taller this summer and perhaps harvest & ingest it in fall or next spring.

Anyone who can advise me on this?

dg
#17 Posted : 2/22/2013 2:23:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

SKA
it is really very variable
what type of san pedro do you have- post a pic?

Kash
#18 Posted : 2/22/2013 3:23:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Great to hear of your experience and healing Dedao! I totally agree cactus is one of the most vile tasting sacred substances there is lol.. SWIM prefers to make purified extracts to avoid the taste and nausea. Mescaline is such a benevolent teacher both gentle yet firm, and so visionary in higher doses. Pleased
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

nicechrisman
#19 Posted : 2/22/2013 4:53:41 AM

Kin

I really enjoyed peyote music on my last cactus trip too. It is tailored for the mescaline wavelength. If I could find traditional san pedro music I would check it out too, but I've never been able to find any.
Nagdeo