We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Encounter with Shiva? Options

Praxis.
#1 Posted : 1/22/2013 5:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all! The past few days I've been finishing up a pretty straightforward A/B extraction with Acacia. I've spent some time yesterday and today sampling the final product with different doses, slowly feeling my way back into the experience. In the past 2 hours I found I was "feeling it" and went for a few breakthrough doses.
All were extraordinary in their own ineffable right, but the experience I've just come down from was particularly interesting.

So I vaped roughly 30-40mg in my CVG and managed to get a breakthrough with one massive hit. (Normally this isn't the case at all for me, so I was pleasantly surprised)
As it set in, I felt that icy cold life energy course through every part of my body. As the intensity set in I became aware of a familiar feminine presence. This is a common asset to many of my spice journeys; they are often accompanied by this female entity who protects me. (I often encounter other entities which show me various things, but it's almost always as if these interactions are being overseen or supervised by this female energy.) She keeps me from getting distracted by negative forces and thoughts, and she always has something reassuring to share with me.
Anyways, as I was more aware of her presence and became fully immersed in hyperspace she manifested and took formless form. I'm not sure how much sense this really makes; it was as though this feminine entity existed as a void, her manifestation cut across dimensions and defied what we as humans can conceive to be real. As I observed her form, she seemed to spread out and embrace me as if to welcome me back or say "oh hey, it's you again. You're awfully curious aren't you?" She's very playful.
I enjoyed a few timeless moments with her, in union. It almost felt like I was making love to this entity, but it was not a physical act. It was like a transference of pure love and connection from her to me and from me to her.
This was probably within the first minute of the trip, but it felt like an indefinite amount of time. It was both in the blink of an eye and yet drawn out over the span of eternity. I found that in this state I could adjust my perception of time; I could experience the universe from all levels, from the micro to the macrocosm.
I played around with this for a little bit before the entity guided me to more serious matters. She 'separated' from me and began to dance. Her movements were captivating, breathtaking, beautiful, and beyond comprehension. She told me to pay close attention to the way she moved, there was something particularly important about her ability to move in ways that simply are not possible within the confines of the 3 dimensional space that we inhabit. (Specifically her arms and legs, which turned inward and outward on/in/through one another/each other...?Surprised)

I thought this experience was of note because I've noticed some discussion about encounters with such a cosmic dancer, most often assumed to be Shiva. The entity I encountered was kind of a blue purple color, and does seem very reminiscent of Shiva.
I'm curious if anyone else has also had first hand experience with a cosmic dancer of sorts, and if it also guides the experience in similar ways? Also, what might the implications of this dance be? What about it could be important? I have loads of my own thoughts and speculations, but I'm curious to see what some of you make of it.

"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The M tea
#2 Posted : 1/23/2013 9:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Om namah Shivaya

Interesting love reportLove
I have seen the face of Shiva clearly,on several occasions while smoking ganja in peaceful nature settings.
So i believe he is an very important deity-entity-god- patron, in the psychedelic pantheon.The cosmic dance of Shiva is one of both creation & destruction & the ecstasy that follows the union of Lingam & Yoni.

Shiva is a dance teacher in short,whos divine guidance,turns dancing into an art of ecstasy in & of itself.

I personally connect Shiva with the spirit of Cannabis plant,& i wonder if not you have a somewhat close relationship with it also?

Hmm?

Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad :

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 1/23/2013 11:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shiva is male and married to a multi-armed woman with a temper. Best be discreet if you plan to pursue this relationship further!

Praxis.
#4 Posted : 1/23/2013 11:49:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its interesting you say that, because there was a pretty dark undertone to the whole experience. Hmm, I feel like this is pretty decent advice to follow.
Though I also wonder if in fact the entity is a helpful guide, and I just misunderstood the form she took during that particular experience. I say it reminded me of Shiva, but perhaps I'm wrong to assume something like that.
Either way, caution is always good!

And M Tea, I have a daily relationship with cannabis though I've never been able to actually see the face of Shiva when I'm stoned. Smoking herb can bring me a lot of places now, mostly because of what I've learned from tripping, but never quite that far. To say the least, that's pretty cool! Do you ever commune, or is it just a visual thing? Can you feel Shiva's presence at all?

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...

Mz.Gypzy
#5 Posted : 1/24/2013 12:38:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful experience. Thumbs up

You might find this of interest.

In Buddhism mythology, there are a class of Deva or spirit beings called Celestial Dancers/Maidens.

They are called Apsara

Might resonate with your experience, either way its interesting reading.

Happy travels!

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

Praxis.
#6 Posted : 1/24/2013 1:16:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. I skimmed through the contents briefly, and this seems relevant.

The nymph qualities of the Apsara are reminiscent of a lot of my spice journeys, though not particularly for this one. In this experience, she seemed more Aztec-statuette/mayan themed than anything--though with no definite form.

Though I've a few encounters with this female entity, she takes different forms almost every time I encounter her; but somehow I always intuitively know it's her and not a different female entity. I never have to ask.

I'm excited to read the rest of this, thanks for sharing!