We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4567NEXT
HBWR/LSH snuff Options

Kannamate
#101 Posted : 5/4/2009 10:58:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim barely felt anything was grinning for a little while for no reason and thoughts were mildly effected and he insufflated 2 this minor amount of effects was surprising to swim,but swim felt no sickness.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ohayoco
#102 Posted : 5/10/2009 2:21:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is preparing for round 2 of HBWR/LSH experiment. This time, 2 seeds.

1. Half of one seed was filed down with steel modelling file, which was incredibly tedious- took half an hour. So the rest was put in a coffee grinder (clean). This was turned on and off for about 5 minutes to grind the seeds (the intermittency because if the grinder is just kept on, the seed chunks don't come into contact with the blade after initial contact but just fly around instead).

2. The result was super fine dust- finer than even with the file- and particles larger than with the file. This was all brushed out carefully and transferred to a tiny ceramic pestle and mortar for crushing the larger particles. The previously filed seed matter was added to the mortar too.

3. About 5-6 drops of peppermint oil were dropped onto the snuff. This was enough to wet and submerge the snuff. The pestle was put away in a drawer for the magic to happen.

*4. So the plan is to take out the snuff once its dried and crush with the pestle to repowder it. Then insufflate half in each nostril. This will be done in about a weeks time, or longer if the oil takes more time to dry out.

I wondered whether it would be better to snuff it wet rather than let it dry, given the instability of LSH. DON'T DO THIS! To see if this would be agreeable, SWIM poured a drop of peppermint into his nostril and sniffed hard. OUCH! The nostril stinging is unpleasant. The peppermint oil went from his nose into his eye (via sinuses?) and this really stung. Eye and nostril had to be washed out under the tap. Not the way to start a trip. So, dry it will be. Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Infinite I
#103 Posted : 5/10/2009 8:46:39 PM

JC

Look forward to your report ohayoco! Swim also got peppermint oil in his eye by mistake. He was trying it sublingually with peppermint and some got on his hands and he rubbed his eye Shocked Swims mouth was burning with peppermint then his eye started stinging quite badly, not a nice experience lol and the bad thing was it didnt work.

Ginkgo
#104 Posted : 5/11/2009 3:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, LSA/LSH through the nostrils - very interesting! I think I will try this when I get some more HWBR seeds. How do you do this, just the way you would snort a line of cocaine? And what about dosage and trip length compared to oral use? My guess is that both (dosage & trip length) will be around halfed compared to oral use, maybe more like 75 %. Does this sound about correct?

I am looking forward to read your report, ohayoco. Great work! Smile

Infinite I
#105 Posted : 5/11/2009 9:20:11 PM

JC

LLB at the start of the thread reports 2 seeds lasting twelve hours being strong and no nausea. Didnt work for swim but his werent filed down well. Swim just ordered some seeds with datura stramonium and passionflower to enhance it even more, with of course the peppermint oil now! Wink

soulman
#106 Posted : 6/6/2009 1:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so last night I tried filing some seeds down but was gettin nowhere fast so decided to stick em in a blender(3 of em). This gave quite a powdery consistency but there was still a few lumps. Then i put it in a bowl and used the end of a wooden rollin pin as a pestle and mortar. This seemed to do the job. I then added 3 drops of peppermint oil to the mix and let it sit over night.
This morning the mixture was still a little moist so I put it on top of the radiator to dry it out. After about an hour it was dry so it was time.
Wasnt sure what to expect so i divided up the pile into three i.e roughly one seed.
Snorted the 1st two piles.
After 20minutes there was no noticable effects so i decided to take the final pile. This was 10 minutes ago.

LLB how long does it take to come on? It might be that the powder wasnt fine enough, but i would have at least expected a little something.
I shall keep yall posted on anythin that develops.
You have to go within or you go without

PsilocybeChild
#107 Posted : 6/7/2009 10:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys. Keep in mind ergolines are very unstable. therefore sensitive to oxygen, heat, and light. especially sunlight (UVA/UVB rays). LSH even more unstable than LSA. A lot of people do these extractions under a black light. and keep in mind the coffee grinder or blender may get too hot if kept running too long at a time.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

soulman
#108 Posted : 6/7/2009 1:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An interesting point and defo one to bear in mind, but i would suspect that the heat created by filing the seeds would be greater than that created in a blender.

A friend pointed out this technique
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=56493

Its not snuff, but its worth a go.

Infinite I
#109 Posted : 6/7/2009 2:44:22 PM

JC

Sounds good soulman, if you used rum to soak it in it would give you the aceltahyde to convert to LSH. Im not sure how long it would stay that way though. I mean ive been soaking seeds with passionflower overnight then adding the peppermint the next day for half an hour and drinking, and also taking datura stramonium seeds for the nausea and potentiation, problems been the seeds have been crap, soaking some atm with passionflower from maya so hopefully itll work this time, not got round to filing them down, as LLB says it wont work unless you do file them down, I used a blender like yourself and it didnt work. This was with good quality seeds too.

soulman
#110 Posted : 6/7/2009 8:56:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure if it would work with rum brother. When he says grain alcohol i think hes referring to the stuff that is 95% alcohol. Im not sure if 40% would be high enough to extract the goodies, but its defo worth a go. Keep us posted on the progress

Observant
#111 Posted : 6/8/2009 2:06:05 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I read that Acetaldehyde is poisonous and Carcinogen. That was kinda new to me.
A Question of dosage though , i assume
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#112 Posted : 6/8/2009 3:43:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
I read that Acetaldehyde is poisonous and Carcinogen. That was kinda new to me.
A Question of dosage though , i assume

Acetaldehyde is the cause of hangovers from alcohol. The amount needed for the theoretical LSA to LSH conversion is extremely small, not enough to cause toxic symptoms. The amount in 1 peppermint teabag is enough usually. I’ve never heard of peppermint tea causing cancer.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

#113 Posted : 6/8/2009 1:22:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

On topic here....SWIM is definitely not new to the nasal route of things lol but SWIM is new to the snuffing of HBWR seeds. So let me get this straight... Could SWIM just use a mortar and pestle...grind up the few seeds, then would they be good to go?

ohayoco
#114 Posted : 6/8/2009 4:38:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
I read that Acetaldehyde is poisonous and Carcinogen

Whaaat?! SWIM is glad he hadn't continued his experiment yet... it had something like 8 drops of peppermint oil in it! Is this a large dose of toxins?

His preparation looks dry now, it's gone pale in colour at least- it's been in a drawer drying out all this time (as heat and light apparently destroys LSA).
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

69ron
#115 Posted : 6/8/2009 6:24:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enough already with the scare tactics and paranoia spreading.

Acetaldehyde is in all kinds of wine, fruit, herbs. Be serious. Wine doesn't cause cancer nor does peppermint.

Maybe if you ate a ton of acetaldehyde it might.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Observant
#116 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:50:17 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I mentioned this because I read someone on german Drugs-Forum suggesting to do this with Pure Acetaldehyde
because High Quality Mintoil is always very low in acetaldehyde as he said.

When using Pure Acetaldehyde one has to be very Careful ...

What do you think, 69ron , would be the minimal Amount of required Acetaldehyde for the reaction to take Place with decent Morning Glory Seeds?

Would it be best to store freshly Harvested Seeds peeled and frozen in Peppermint Tea or Aldehyde Solution to preserve LSH Content ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#117 Posted : 6/9/2009 4:37:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah pure acetaldehyde is a different story.

I don’t really know how much you’d need. The seeds contain about 140 micrograms of LSA per seed. LSA weighs 267.32568 (g/mol). Acetaldehyde weighs 44.05256 (g/mol). For optimum conversion, I’d say an excess of 3:1 of acetaldehyde to LSA would be good. LSA weighs about 6 times more than acetaldehyde, so for 140 micrograms of LSA you’d use about 70 micrograms of acetaldehyde.

So that’s 70 micrograms of acetaldehyde needed per seed.

This is all theoretical though.

To store them, just freeze the seeds. There’s no need to put then in anything. I think LSH will not decompose if kept in the freezer. But I couldn’t be wrong.

ohayoco
#118 Posted : 10/7/2009 1:15:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
SWIM is preparing for round 2 of HBWR/LSH experiment. This time, 2 seeds.

1. Half of one seed was filed down with steel modelling file, which was incredibly tedious- took half an hour. So the rest was put in a coffee grinder (clean). This was turned on and off for about 5 minutes to grind the seeds (the intermittency because if the grinder is just kept on, the seed chunks don't come into contact with the blade after initial contact but just fly around instead).

2. The result was super fine dust- finer than even with the file- and particles larger than with the file. This was all brushed out carefully and transferred to a tiny ceramic pestle and mortar for crushing the larger particles. The previously filed seed matter was added to the mortar too.

3. About 5-6 drops of peppermint oil were dropped onto the snuff. This was enough to wet and submerge the snuff. The pestle was put away in a drawer for the magic to happen.

*4. So the plan is to take out the snuff once its dried and crush with the pestle to repowder it. Then insufflate half in each nostril. This will be done in about a weeks time, or longer if the oil takes more time to dry out.

I wondered whether it would be better to snuff it wet rather than let it dry, given the instability of LSH. DON'T DO THIS! To see if this would be agreeable, SWIM poured a drop of peppermint into his nostril and sniffed hard. OUCH! The nostril stinging is unpleasant. The peppermint oil went from his nose into his eye (via sinuses?) and this really stung. Eye and nostril had to be washed out under the tap. Not the way to start a trip. So, dry it will be. Laughing

That guy snuffed the seeds. Well, half of it which was one ground seed up one nostril. He hadn't had a free day all this time to continue the experiment, yet when he took the snuff out it STILL smelt minty and still seemd slightly damp when he gave it a final grind in a ceramic pestle. He expected that this was probably way too long for any 'LSH' to be left but he snuffed it anyway.
Half went up one nostril and OUCH! Stinging pain in back of neck where spine meets skull, pain in sinuses, stinging bloodshot eye. Nostril was washed out immediately and experiment aborted. No more snuffing plants for him!
This is similar to how his body reacted to a gram of virola resin, so maybe it's not the peppermint oil. But given the drying time, maybe it could be better to soak your snuff in something water based like concentrated peppermint tea or rum, so that it dries out quicker?

Dorge
#119 Posted : 10/8/2009 5:35:45 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

its just funny...
swim shared this with several people... fine powdered HBWR and it was only a few seeds from BS and it worked amazingly... and swim had learned it from someone at an entheobotany conference...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

۩
#120 Posted : 10/8/2009 4:16:41 PM

I tried this and in combination with virola this summer and my sinuses are still a mess.
won't be doing that again.

«PREV4567NEXT